hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)

Go down 
+7
svstar34
xcross21
the final duelist
MasterGouken
Phoenix Enforcer
Jalen2Kool
Ryan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

First topic message reminder :

so i finally decided to make my first fan fic ever based on my Rising card series. and here it is at last. now remember, this is my first one i've ever done so be nice ahaa.

ALL MY CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED HERE. YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE THE NEW CHAPTERS.

if you want to see my Rising card Archetype, click the following link:
https://twilightduelacademy.forumotion.net/card-showcase-f30/my-rising-card-series-t96.htm#285

Chapter 1 – the new kid in town
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 Keitakashima
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 KeiTakishima

name: Ryan Karino
deck type: Rising
Spirit Partner: Raziel, Rising Dawn

*We begin with Ryan sitting on a bench in a town he just moved to with his grandfather. The town is Corona, California. It’s about 4 o’clock and Ryan is just chilling their with his eyes closed when all of a sudden you hear Raziel’s voice right before appearing their next to him.

Raziel: Hey! What in the world do you think your doing?!

Ryan: (spastically) Whoa! Huh! Whaaaa? (Turns to see Raziel) Ohh, hey Raz what’s up?

Raziel: What’s up? What’s up is your grandfather told you to do one very small task while he went away for the day and you have yet to do that!

Ryan: (thinking deeply) Ohh right I forgot. Sorry. So…what did he want again?

Raziel: (sighs) You’re so hopeless…he wanted you to go get more bread for him cause you ate it all.

Ryan: If I’m as hopeless as you say I am, why do you continue to stick around with me ayy?

Raziel: (laughing) You know, I ask myself the same thing. But don’t forget I can leave whenever I want.

Ryan: (shocked) Whaaa? No don’t say that Raziel! I could never take another easy breath again if you were to leave!

Raziel: (laughing some more) So, I’m like asthma?

Ryan: (laughing with her now) Ahahaa. Let’s get the bread.

*Raziel Disapears. Ryan finally stands up and starts walking in the direction of the store.

Ryan: Umm. Hey Raz? I dont know where the store is...

Raziel’s voice: why don’t you ask around then? See that guy right there? ask him for directions.

*Ryan runs up to the man as the man turns around. They bump into each other. Turns out this man is easily tempered.

Man: Hey! Watch we’re ya going! Ya dig what I’m sayin?

Ryan: Whoa sorry bro. Chill out. (Whispering to Raziel) I think this guy thinks he’s ghetto ahaa.

Man: Who are you talking to now punk?

Ryan: (with some attitude) no one you can prove. Now who exactly are you?

Zach: the names Zach. And I don’t like your tude.

Ryan: Yea? Well you better get used to it cause my "tude's" not leaving. So what are you gonna do?

*Zach takes out a duel disk.

Ryan: You want to duel?

Zach: Is that not obvious? You’re a duelist aren’t ya?

Ryan: You better believe it.

Zach: So then lets go.

Ryan: You’re on!

*Raziel appears next to Ryan.

Raziel: Ryan, you’re being sidetracked again. The bread remember? Your grandpa’s coming home soon.

Ryan: Ah Raz you worry too much. This’ll be over quick.

Ryan & Zach: (together) Let’s duel!

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

ahaa. thankss. glad you like the story.
Back to top Go down
svstar34

svstar34

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1150

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:48 pm

hmm, this is getting interesting now there is a girl involved. Nice addition
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:55 pm

svstar34 wrote:
hmm, this is getting interesting now there is a girl involved. Nice addition

ahaa. thanks againn. maybe i'll post the duel before tomorro so it balances things out. so there you guys get a bonus chapter today lol. but not till later.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:50 pm

I want it now!! lol just joking this is a great series.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Phoenix Enforcer wrote:
I want it now!! lol just joking this is a great series.

lol ok so i guess i can post it now. stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Chapter 5 – the lonely hearts club part 2

*we left off with Ryan almost having to eat the disgusting turkey his grandfather cooked for lunch. Ryan didn’t want to eat it so he went out in search for pizza. On his search he found this girl named Sarah. Well actually, she found him. Sarah showed Ryan the rest of the town so he wouldn’t get lost anymore. After he got the pizza, Ryan invited her to come back and eat it with him and his grandfather. It turns out Sarah is a duelist so Ryan challenges her to a duel, after the pizza, of course.

*Ryan and Sarah take their Duel Disks out of their bags and place their decks inside them. Both players LP are set to 4000.

Ryan: May the best me win.

*Ryan and Sarah draw their opening hands.

Sarah: all right you know how it goes, ladies first. (drawing a card) I activate the Field Spell card, the Sanctuary in the Sky [the Sanctuary in the Sky - Battle Damage to the controller of a Fairy-Type monster from a battle involving that Fairy-Type monster becomes 0.]

*the Sanctuary in the Sky appears on the field.

Sarah: Next, I summon Zeradius, Herald of Heaven [Zeradius, Herald of Heaven – LIGHT/4/Fairy/2100/800/By discarding this card from your hand to the Graveyard, add 1 "The Sanctuary in the Sky" from your Deck to your hand. If there is no "The Sanctuary in the Sky" on the field, this face-up is destroyed.]

*Zeradius flies out of the Sanctuary and in front of Sarah.

Sarah: hey glad you could make it Zeradius. Now then, I place 1 card face down and end my turn.

*turn moves to Ryan

Ryan: my move now. (drawing a card) I activate the Spell card, Fissure [Fissure – Destroys 1 opponent’s face up monster with the lowest ATK]

Sarah: hold it right there.

Ryan: huh?

Sarah: I activate my trap card Dark Bribe [Dark Bribe - Negate the activation and effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.] with this, you get to draw a card. But in return I get to save my Zeradius!

*Ryan draws 1 card from his deck.

Ryan: (to Raziel) wow Raz, I can tell she’s really connected to her cards just like I am with mine.

Ryan: (back to Sarah) not bad. But are you sure you’re confident enough to let me draw cards like that?

Sarah: I guess we’ll just have to wait and see wont we.

Ryan: (laughing) well moving on. I summon Jhereg, Rising Air in Defense Mode!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653g

*Ryan’s Duel field begins to glow, and Jhereg comes flying out of it.

Ryan: and next I’m just gonna knock down 2 face downs and end it at that.

*turn moves to Sarah

Sarah: (drawing a card) ok here we go. I summon Shining Angel in Attack Mode! [Shining Angel – LIGHT/4/Fairy/1400/800/When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster with an ATK of 1500 or less in face-up Attack Position from your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck]

*a light shines bright as Shining Angel appears.

Sarah: Zeradius, attack his Jhereg, Rising Air!

*Zeradius flies toward Jhereg and stabs him with his spear. Jhereg is destroyed.

Sarah: and now Shining-

Ryan: (cutting her off) I activate Jhereg’s special ability! See when he’s destroyed and sent to my graveyard I can select a level 4 or lower Rising monster from my deck and summon it right to the field. now rise, Aeolus, Rising Wind.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653l
*A strong gust of wind takes the field, and Aeolus appears.

Ryan: next, I chain my trap card. Go Rising Call.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653y

Ryan: now I can bring out another level 4 or lower Rising monster from my hand or deck. And I choose to summon my Raziel, Rising Dawn in Defense Mode.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653f

*Raziel’s light shines bright as she emerges onto the field.

Sarah: hmm. I can sense a strong connection between Ryan and that card.

A Spirits voice: me too. Kind of reminds me of our bond.

Raziel: Ryan, look behind Sarah.

Ryan: huh? (looking around Sarah) whoa no way I see him. So Sarah I see we’ve got a friend?

Sarah: what? (whispering to the spirit) can he see you?

Ryan: no need to hide it Sarah. It’s ok. Why don’t you show yourself, Honest!

*Spirits voice becomes Honest

Honest: he can see me.

Sarah: (shocked) I don’t believe it.

Ryan: so Sarah, did you forget to tell me you can see card spirits too?

Sarah: so I take it you can see them as well.

Ryan: yepp, and right now your looking at my closest spirit. My Raziel.

Sarah: well you clearly know mine. (to Honest) its ok now. He’s a friend.

Ryan: that’s so awesome. I finally met someone else who can chat it up with spirits too. Well anyway lets get back to the duel. I believe it was your turn.

Sarah: right. Ok Shining Angel, attack Raziel, Rising Dawn!

*Shining angel lunges toward Raziel.

Raziel: Ryan, you better be able to save me.

Ryan: (laughing) no worries raz. Sorry Sarah but I’m gonna have to stop that attack, and send it back to ya’ with my Rising Storm Trap Card.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653a

Ryan: now I can destroy all your Attack mode monsters since you attacked a Rising monster of mine.

Sarah: well that stinks.

*the storms flames flare over to Sarah’s field, destroying Zeradius and Shining Angel.

Sarah: wow not bad at all. Well I guess I’ll just lay this face down and end my turn.

*turn moves to Ryan:
Ryan LP = 4000
Sarah LP = 4000

Ryan: alright Raz lets see what we can do (draws a card) I activate Raziel’s Special Ability. I can remove your Zeradius in your graveyard from play to increase Raziel’s attack power by Zeriadius’s 2100.

*Raziel spreads her wings as they start to shine. Raziels attack points rise to 2600.

Ryan: now i'll put Raziel in Attack Mode. and I think I’ll strike with my Aeolus first. Attack Sarah directly with Hurricane Sword.

*Aeolus flies forward, ready to strike.

Sarah: not so fast there Ryan I play my face down.

Ryan: sorry but when Aeolus attacks you cant play any Spell or Trap cards till his attack is finished.

*Aeolus finishes his attack, dropping Sarah’s Life Points down to 2300.

Ryan: and ill follow it up with his other effect, destroying your face down card.

*Aeolus flaps his wings viciously and blows away Sarah’s face down card. Celestial transformation is sent to the graveyard.

Sarah: ohh darn. (too herself) this kid is quite the duelist.

Ryan: now Raziel finish we’re Aeolus left off and wipe out her Life Points with, Trident Slash!

*Raziel flies up to the top of the Sanctuary in the sky and looks down at Sarah. A moment passes and Raziel jumps back in the air and her 2 swords materialize in her hands. Raziel Slashes down towards Sarah causing her to be struck with 2 red crescent waves dropping her points by 2600. Current LP = 0

Ryan: and that’s all she wrote.

*the field returns to normal. Ryan walks over to Sarah and helps her up.

Sarah: thanks. Wow your pretty good. Not too many good duelists around this town.

Ryan: (laughs) yea, I’ve noticed.

Sarah: well this was fun, but I guess its time I went home. But don’t worry, I’ll keep in touch. Wont be that hard considering I’m your neighbor.

Ryan: (surprized) wait you’re my what? We’re actually neighbors? (laughs) What are the odds.

Sarah: (laughing with him) yea pretty crazy. But I bet its for the best. Well I’ll see you later.

Ryan: yepp, till next time.

*Sarah walks out the front door. About 10 feet from her house she stops and looks at Ryan’s home. Honest appears.

Honest: hmm whats this? Does someone have a little crush?

Sarah: (laughing) would that be so badd?

Honest: (laughing with her) I guess we’ll find out.

Sarah: lets go inside.

*Scene goes to Ryan inside laying down on the couch watching tv. Raziel appears.

Raziel: (quietly) Ryan and Sarah sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g!

Ryan: hey whoever said kissing was a bad thing?

Raziel: HA! So you do like her ohh I knew it.

Ryan: well I don’t exactly try to hide it Raz.

Raziel: (laughing) so truee.

Ryan: well common and watch some tv. America’s funniest home videos is on. This is my favorite show.

*Ryan and Raziel watch the show and both of them laugh enough to the point where they probly lost a pound or 2 in weight. The scene ends with their laughter…
Back to top Go down
xcross21
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
xcross21

Character sheet
TDA credits: 200

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 pm

another great chapter keep up the good work ryan :-)
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 am

*does the Rising Prodigy dance*
Keep'em comin keep'em comin
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 am

lol thanks guys.

and MG, mind teaching me this dance? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 am

Chapter 6 - The Messenger

want better duels? want more action? want new cards, new characters, and a plot? Well then from this point on in the time for you.

*the time is 3:21 p.m. and Ryan decides to go give Sarah a visit. Once he gets to her front door, he stops. Raziel appears.

Raziel: wow I cant believe your actually hesitating to see Sarah. (laughs)

Ryan: no its not that Raz. I feel like something is here.

Raziel: like in her house? Your sense of Spirits may be getting in the way. You could just be sensing Honest.

Ryan: I guess you’re right. But I don’t know, I’ve felt uneasy ever since we stepped out of my house.

Raziel: (confused) well everything seems normal around here. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Ryan: yeah, I guess you’re right.

*Ryan tries to ignore what he’s feeling and knocks on Sarah’s door.

Ryan: hey Sarah! You home?

*there is no answer. Ryan tries again, and then Honest appears.

Honest: (laughing) boy this girl is smart. Sarah had to go run some errands so she told me to stay here just incase you came to her door so I could deliver you the message.

Ryan: (laughing) she’s always 1 step ahead. Well how ya’ doing Honest?

Honest: honestly, I’ve been uneasy lately. i feel like something is coming.

Ryan: wait you too? (to Raziel) see Raz I told you so.

Raziel: alright I’ll admit it. I have felt it too. Ever since this morning. I just didn’t want to worry you Ryan.

Ryan: well I guess that’s understandable.

Honest: Sarah has felt this feeling as well. I don’t know what it is. But I hope it’s nothing.

Ryan: yea true that. Well it was good too see you again Honest. (chuckling) I know not many people get that chance. But I’m off. hey, why dont you come with us? beats staying here alone.

Honest: sure.

*Ryan, Raziel, and Honest attempt to go back home, but are interrupted by a fierce wind.

Ryan: (struggling to see) what in the world?

Raziel: could this be it?

*a yellow wave starts to cover the woods behind Ryan and Sarah’s houses. It streams around to the front of Ryan, Raziel, and Honest. The wind dies down, and the wave disappears, but not before leaving the figure of a human behind.

Mysterious Human: you will not take another step further.

Ryan: can I have a reason? I’m pretty hungry. I kinda skipped lunch.

Mysterious Man: if you knew what was about to take place in this world, you would not joke.

Raziel: well you don’t exactly know Ryan that well. it’s kinda all he does.

Honest: (trying to get back on topic) all 3 of us here, including 1 other person, have felt your presence. who are you and what are you doing here?

Whyet: my name is Whyet. I am a messenger from the light coming to warn the only one who can save you from a force making its way around the world.

Ryan: you’re not kidding. Who is this person?

Whyet: it is you, young pineapple seed.

Raziel: Pineapple Seed?

Ryan: that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever been called. And boy have there been strange ones. But how can I help?

Whyet: you have a gift Ryan. A gift different from anyone else. And I have come to get you to realize that.

Ryan: this is too crazy. Are you sure I’m the right person for the job?

Whyet: I am positive. And in order to get this power to unlock inside you, I need to duel you. And if you cannot defeat me there is no way you will defeat this phenomena about to occur.

Ryan: well I am so confused, but I wont ever back down from a duel. let’s do this.

*Ryan steps backwards a few yards and turns back around to face Whyet. Ryan takes his duel disk out of his bag, places it on his left arm, and places his deck in it ready to go. Whyet’s left arm begins to glow yellow, and then forms a duel disk.

Ryan: talk about a way to save space. Are you ready Whyet?

Whyet: I am. But the question should really be, are you?

Ryan: absolutely. Game on!

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Awesome chapter

Keep it up this is exciting.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:46 pm

lol glad you think so. cause you guys are getting a treat today. to keep the chapters balanced im going to post 3, THATS RIGHT, 3 new chapters today. cause its a 3 chapter duel. so your welcome fans lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Chapter 7 – The Messenger Part 2

*last time we saw Ryan, he was heading to Sarah’s house to see what she was up to. Honest answers instead of Sarah, telling Ryan that Sarah went out on some errands. Ryan, Raziel, and Honest have all felt an uneasy feeling since the day began. Ignoring it, Ryan invites Honest back at his place, but on the way back all 3 of them are interrupted by a mysterious character who called himself Whyet. Whyet came to warn Ryan about what was going to happen, followed by the face that Ryan has to save the world. Ryan can’t believe his ears, especially when he’s told that somewhere inside him, is a mystic power that only he possesses. Whyet challenges Ryan to a duel, telling Ryan that he must defeat him in order to stand a chance against the force that was coming.

*Ryan and Whyet’s Life Points are set to 4000. the duel begins as they draw their opening hands.

Ryan: I’ll start off. (draws a card) I activate the spell card, Rising Elements!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653g

Ryan: with this I can take Violiar, Rising Shadows from my deck and add him to my hand. (Ryan shuffles his deck) and now I’m gonna summon him in attack mode.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653

*A black aura appears on the field, and Violiar Rises out of it.

Ryan: next I’ll just knock down a face down and call it a turn.

*Turn moves to Whyet

Whyet: my draw (draws a card) I activate the spell card, Solar Recharge [Solar Recharge - Discard 1 "Lightsworn" monster. Draw 2 cards. After, send 2 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard.]

Whyet: I discard Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior from my hand to the graveyard. Then I draw 2 cards. And then after that I send the top 2 cards of my deck to the graveyard.

*Foolish Burial, and Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress are sent to the graveyard.

Whyet: and now I summon Jain, Lightsworn Paladin in attack mode! [Jain, Lightsworn Paladin/4/LIGHT/Warrior/1800/1200/ If this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 300 ATK during the Damage Step only. During each of your End Phases, send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.]

*light takes over the field, and Jain is formed.

Whyet: now Jain, attack his Violiar.

*Jain leaps foreward to attack Violiar.

Whyet: ohh, by the way when Jain attacks a monster he gets 300 points stronger during the battle.

Ryan: what the..?

*Violiar is destroyed. Ryan takes 600 points of damage. Current LP = 3400

Whyet: (grinning) next I’ll set one card and end my turn. And it is at this point, that Jain sends the top 2 cards of my deck to the graveyard.

*Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner, and Wulf, Lightsworn Beast are sent to the graveyard.

Whyet: and since my Wulf was sent to the graveyard from my deck, he gets special summoned to my field. [Wulf, Lightsworn Beast/4/LIGHT/Beast-Warrior/2100/300/ This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, Special Summon it.]

*Wulf is special summoned to the field in attack mode. he swipes his claws at the air.

Whyet: Ryan! You are going to have to do much better than this to defeat me, or the dark force.

Ryan: don’t worry its just been one turn.

*Turn moves to Ryan

Ryan: my draw. (draws a card now has 5 cards in his hand) I reveal my trap card, Rising Spirits!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653q

Ryan: with this, I can special summon my Violiar back to my field in attack mode. So come on back old friend.

*a fire erupts on the field. Violiar is summoned back.

Ryan: Next, I Release my Violiar to summon Arkrad, Rising Frost!

*Violiar vanishes, and Arkrad takes the field.

Ryan: with Arkrad’s special ability, I can pay 500 life points to bring back the Rising monster I released. So I return Violiar to my hand.

Whyet: well you get your Violiar, but not your Arkrad. cause I play my trap card Bottomless Trap Hole. So your Arkrad is removed from the game.

Ryan: (angered) what a dirty trick.

Whyet: watch that anger Ryan! This dark force already knows your whereabouts from your previous anger toward Zach and his Brother.

Ryan: (confused) how would you know that?

Raziel: was he spying?

Ryan: I don’t think so, cause I only recently started feeling his presence.

Whyet: correct, I was not spying. But I have learned about you Ryan. And although you are the only one who can stop this force from occurring, you are also the most vulnerable because of your lack of self control.

Ryan: wait so, if I’m not careful, this thing could take me over?

Whyet: (nods) that is what it does. It finds someone with the most anger close by, and gets itself inside their souls. If not taken care of, this phenomena will spread and contaminate everyone so there will be no way of anyone to be saved. Although, if you cannot defeat me right here and now, you wont be able to save anybody, including yourself

Raziel: Ryan…

Ryan: (thinking to himself) how could this happen. Here I am just trying to have fun in this new place, and leave all my troubles behind in my old town. But yet trouble still manages to find me. This is serious. If I don’t step up my game here, we’re all done for…

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Chapter 8 – The Messanger Part 3

*Whyet seems to have had the upper hand in this duel the entire time. He warns Ryan that he must play a lot better than he has been in order to defeat what’s about to occur. So lets see how the duel plays out from here.
Whyet LP = 4000
Ryan LP = 3400

Whyet: do you understand now?! You must duel with everything you’ve got. And you can start right here. Its still your turn after all.
Ryan: oh, right. Okk. I play, Hammer Shot! [Hammer Shot – Destroy 1 face-up Attack Position monster with the highest ATK on the field. (If it’s a tie, you get to chose.)]
Ryan: with this, I’ll target your Wulf, Lightsworn Beast and destroy it.

*a circular shadow appears around Wulf. Wulf looks up to see a giant hammer swinging down at him. Few moments later, Wulf is destroyed.

Whyet: (blown back from the force) whoa. That’s more like it Ryan.
Ryan: I told you, I’m just getting started. A few spells and traps from you won’t keep me down. Now then, I’m gonna knock down 2 face downs and end it at that.

*turn moves to Whyet

Whyet: I hope you’re ready kid. (draws a card. Now holding 5 cards.) with 4 Lightsworn monsters with different names in my graveyard, I can call upon the mightiest of dragons. I summon, Judgment Dragon! [Judgment Dragon/8/LIGHT/Dragon/3000/2600/ This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having 4 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all other cards on the field. During each of your End Phases, send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.]

*a fierce wind plagues the field as limb by limb Judgment Dragon is formed.

Ryan: (amazed) he’s huge!
Whyet: and so is his special ability. I pay 1000 Life Points to destroy every card on the field other than himself. Now lets get to it Judgment Dragon.

*Judgment Dragon lifts his head high and roars. His body begins to glow yellow as it spreads over the field, destroying everything. Jain, Lightsworn Paladin, Rising Flare, and Magic Cylinder are sent to the graveyard.

Whyet: now you’re wide open. So go Judgment Dragon. Attack Ryan directly.

*Judgment Dragon opens his mouth. Inside, it begins to glow yellow until Judgment Dragon releases a yellow blast from his jaw. It strikes Ryan, causing him to be blown backwards. Ryan yells as he falls to the ground. Current LP = 400

Ryan: ouch. That sure did hurt. Why could I feel that?
Whyet: the nature of every duel with the dark force will cause you too feel the pain of every attack thrown at you. This applies to both players. You better get used to it.
Ryan: oh great. Well are you done now?
Whyet: (thinking) yes. After I play this face down card. Now it’s your turn.

*turn moves to Ryan.
Ryan LP = 400
Whyet LP = 3000

Ryan: boy do I need a draw. Whyet has enough Life Points to use that dragon’s effect again next turn. If a guy ever needed a miracle draw, this would be it. (draws a card now holding 3 cards.) sweetness! I hope you’re prepared now Whyet. Cause I play the spell card Rising Miracle!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653k
*a shapeless figure appears in front of them.

Ryan: see what my Miracle does is allow me to use any spell or trap card that was used by either player at the cost of half my Life Points. And the card I choose, is the Hammer Shot Spell card in my graveyard.

*Ryan’s LP drop to 200. the figure takes the shape of a hammer and destroys Judgment Dragon.

Whyet: that’s quite a card you got there Ryan. But I’m not giving up. In order to awaken whats within you I must duel you with everything I have. (looks at Ryan carefully) wait a minute. (content with his actions) it turns out that I’ve already accomplished it. Do you not see it Ryan?

*Ryan takes a minute to look around, not knowing he's supposed to be looking at himself. but then he notices that he has a white Aura forming around him that never seems to stop waving or moving.

Ryan: what is this?
Raziel: is this what Whyet was talking about?
Whyet: this is your special gift Ryan. You have the power of the Rising within you. Learn to control it, and live with it. For it is this power that will help you defeat this evil coming.
Ryan: well I don’t know to much about it, but I like it (laughs and turns to Raziel) check me out Raz I’m glowing!
Honest: (spooked) Ryan, your eyes are kinda, white.
Ryan: my eyes change too? Ohh boy this gets better and better.
Whyet: don’t forget your purpose Ryan. And don’t forget about this duel as well. It’s till your turn
Ryan: oh right sorry. i forgot (laughs) anyway. I summon, my Violiar!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653i

Ryan: now Violiar, attack him directly with, Shadow Grip!

*Violiar flings his right arm full of tentacle-like structures and prepares to rap them around Whyet.

Whyet: sorry, but did you honestly think I couldn’t see this coming?
Ryan: that doesn’t sound good.
Whyet: no its not, especially when the card I have face down is Dimensional prison! [Dimensional Prison - Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Remove from play the attacking monster.]

*Violiar vanishes right before striking Whyet.

Ryan: alrighty then time for plan B. since this card is the only card in my hand, I can special summon it to my field. so rise, Prometheus, Rising Doom in defense mode. bet you didnt see this coming!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653n

*Prometheus lunges foreword proudly, the heals.

Ryan: your move Whyet.

*turn moves to Whyet.

Whyet: (draws a card holding 4 cards now) I summon Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress in attack mode. [Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress/4/LIGHT/Spellcaster/1700/200/ You can change this card from face-up Attack Position to face-up Defense Position and destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effect. During each of your End Phases, send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.]

*Lyla appears out of a quick flash of light.

Ryan: how many Lightsworn monsters can one guy have…
Whyet: now Lyla attack Prometheus!

*Lyla lunges foreward and sends a blast of light heading toward Prometheus. Prometheus is destroyed.

Whyet: what now Ryan? You have no cards on the field or in your hand.
Ryan: I’m gonna do what I always do in a situation like this. Trust my deck. My deck always gives me what I need. (to himself) Plus I think this power is trying to tell me it’s here to help. I’m not sure how to explain it. But I have to trust it. it’s now or never…

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 pm

THANK YOU ill read them asap lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 pm

lol thats what i like to hear. i'll post the last of the 3 in about a half hour.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 pm

But i wont be here then... D=
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Phoenix Enforcer wrote:
But i wont be here then... D=

lol well im not changing my mind. sometime within the next 20 minutes is when the chapter will be posted. gotta keep the suspence lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Chapter 9 – The Messenger Part 4

*we left off on Whyett’s turn. He is about to end his turn, leading the duel to Ryan. Ryan has no cards in his hand, or on the field. can he turn it around?

Whyet: since it’s my end phase now, Lyla’s effect causes me to send the top 3 cards of my deck to the graveyard.

*Solar Recharge, Monster Reincarnation, and Celestia, Lightsworn Angel are sent to the graveyard. Deck count = 26

*Turn moves to Ryan

Ryan: alright Raz, this is it. you hear that Whyet? I’m putting everything I have into this last draw so I can prove to you that I will not fail this quest! So get ready cause its my draw now! (draws a card holding just 1 card now)

*Whyet, stands there with a serious look on his face, looks at Ryan. Ryan grins. A few seconds later, Sarah comes back home only to find a duel going on in front of her house.

Sarah: Ryan, what exactly is going on here?

Ryan: oh, hey Sarah. Nothing really. I’m just dueling to save the world is all.

Sarah: wait, what? Save the world?

Ryan: yea. It’s crazy, but I’ll explain everything later, including why I’m glowing (laughs)

Sarah: um, okk.

*Ryan takes a look at the card he drew. He drew Raziel, Rising Dawn.

Ryan: Perfect timing Raziel. Looks like you’re up pal. Alright I summon my Raziel, Rising Dawn in attack mode!

*Raziel shines bright as she spreads her wings and makes her appearance on the field.

Ryan: ready Whyet? Cause I play Raziel’s special ability. By removing a monster in you’re graveyard from play, I can increase Raziel’s ATK strength by the removed monsters. So I’m removing Judgment Dragon in your graveyard from play to power up Raziel by 3000!

*Raziel spreads her wings out wide as they begin to shine once again. Her attack points climb up to 3500.

Ryan: alright Raziel, attack his Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress with Trident Slash!

*Raziel flies up as her swords materialize in her hands. She swipes down at Lyla, creating red crescent waves. Lyla is destroyed. Whyet receieves 1800 points of damage. Current LP = 1200.

Ryan: but I’m not done yet. Cause now Raziel inflicts damage to you equal to your monsters level x100.

*Raziel shines bright in front of Whyet, causing him to lose 400 Life Points. Ryan ends his turn as Raziel’s attack points drop back down to 500.

Ryan LP = 200
Whyet LP = 800

Ryan: I’ll end it at that.

*Turn moves to Whyet.

Whyet: (draws a card now holding 4 cards) well Ryan. What are you going to do now? You’re Raziel is completely defenseless out there.

Ryan: are you gonna make a move, or just continue to taunt me?

Whyet: fine then. I’m sorry Ryan, but I’m afraid this is the end. I activate the spell card Monster Reborn [Monster Reborn - Select 1 monster from either you or your opponent's Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster on your side of the field.]

Whyet: now I summon back to the field Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress. But now I’m just going to Release her to summon Celestia, Lightsworn Angel in attack mode! [Celestia, Lightsworn Angel/5/LIGHT/Fairy/2300/200/When you Advanced Summon this card by Releasing a "Lightsworn" monster, you can send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls.]

*light covers the field, and Celestia reveals herself.

Whyet: and my Celestia has a very special ability. If she’s advanced summoned by releasing a Lightsworn monster I can destroy up to 2 cards on the field.

Ryan: that’s not good.

Whyet: say goodbye to your Raziel Ryan!

*Celestia shines bright, and then it seems like out of nowhere Raziel is destroyed.

Ryan: (angered) NO! Raziel! (tired of his tricks) You’re going to regret this Whyet.

Whyet: how many time do I have to tell you to control your anger Ryan! But I guess it doesn’t matter, cause you’re about to lose this duel. which means you probly wont be able to defeat this darkness coming.

*Ryan has a blank look on his face.

Whyet: Farewell Ryan. Now then, Celestia, Lightsworn Angel attack him directly and end this duel.

Ryan: c’mon don’t count me out yet. I activate a special ability from my graveyard!

Whyet: from the grave?

Ryan: that’s right. see when you declare an attack, I can remove Rising Miracle in my graveyard from play to negate that 1 attack!

*Ryan’s duel disk begins to glow, and the Rising Miracle Shapeless body appears. It covers Celestia causing her to miss her target. The Miracle disappears.

Ryan: (in a sigh of relief) that was close.

Whyet: yes. But I assure you, next turn you will not be so lucky.

Ryan: if you have a next turn. Cause it’s my turn now. And anything can happen. So here I go.

*turn moves to Ryan as he draws a card.

Ryan: (holding 1 card) I play, Monster Reborn! [Monster Reborn - Select 1 monster from either you or your opponent's Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster on your side of the field.]

Ryan: now I can special summon any monster back from the graveyard. I choose, the one and only Raziel, Rising Dawn!

*Raziel shines bright as she re-appears on the field.

Ryan: alright Raz. Lets end this duel shall we? I activate Raziel’s special ability. So I remove the other Celestia, Lightsworn Angel in your graveyard from play to add 2300 attack points to Raziel.

*Raziel spreads her wings. They begin to glow and glisten as her attack points rise up to 2800.

Ryan: now Raziel attack his Celestia!

*Raziel’s swords appear in her hands, and she slams them down on Celestia. Celestia, Lightsworn Angel is destroyed and Whyet takes 500 points of damage. Current LP = 300.

Ryan: and lets not forget her 2nd ability. You take damage equal to your monsters level x100. so that’s 500 more. Game over Whyet!

*Raziel appears in front of Whyet and begins to glow, inflicting 500 points of damage to Whyet. Current LP = 0.

Ryan: and that’s all.

Whyet: Ryan. Well done.

Sarah: what a duel Ryan. I wish I could of seen the beginning.

Ryan: (laughing) Whyet. I’m not going to forget you. Thanks for all your help.

*The Rising aura around Ryan fades away. The dueling field returns to normal. Raziel remains visable.

Whyet: Ryan, before you go. I have something for you.

*Whyet hands Ryan a Duel Monsters Card.

Ryan: whats this?

*Ryan looks at the card, and is stunned at what he is looking at. The card is Arkados, Rising Life.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653s

Whyet: take good care of yourself Ryan. I wish you the best of luck on this mission. just keep in mind that this evil is stronger than i am. you will have to train extra hard.

Ryan: i'll give it my all. thanks for everything Whyet. Do you think we’ll ever get to duel again?

Whyet: (laughing) maybe one day Ryan. Maybe one day.

[b]*Whyet fades away.

Ryan: ok! Who’s hungry!?

Sarah: you’re thinking about food right now?

Ryan: (laughing) yea, that’s what I wanted to do right before this Whyet guy came. I’m starving.

Sarah: (laughing) well, I am a bit hungry.

Ryan: alright. Lets go eat.

*Ryan, Sarah, Raziel, and Honest all go to Ryan’s house. Sarah had a cheeseburger, and Ryan had 4. once he was content with his hunger. They went to watch some tv.

Sarah: so, do you think you’re grandpa even wondered just a bit about what was going on outside his house?

Ryan: (laughing) nahh. He probly couldn’t even hear it. he’s getting old. I just hope he’s alive long enough to see me save the world. hopefully I can do everything Whyet was telling me.

Sarah: oh yea. I missed the beginning. Care to fill me in?

*Ryan explains to Sarah the hole situation of this Phenonena that will soon occur. She is shocked at the news. Then Ryan tells her about the duel, and “the Rising” that’s within him. She almost can’t believe her ears, but she saw enough today to believe it. Honest appears.

Ryan: aren't ya' glad you were talked into coming to my house Honest?

Honest: (sarcastically) ohh absolutely Ryan. the walk to your house was very...uneventfull.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 am

Chapter 10 – The First Victim

*Ryan is still in shock about everything he learned from his duel with Whyet from 3 days ago. He doesn’t like too admit it to protect his reputation, but he feels a bit nervous about the whole thing. Sarah stays with him a lot more just too be sure they are both safe. Honest and Raziel are also watching over them. However, this scene does not start off with Ryan, or Sarah. Instead we go back to a previous character we’ve seen – Zach.

*Zach is sitting inside his house at night when we see him for the first time in weeks. He is still very angered about losing the duel with Ryan, and even more angry about the fact that his brother lost to him as well.

Zach: (angry) how could that little swine defeat MY family?! I played flawlessly, probably even better than my brother did. but yet Ryan manages to take out my Darkness Dragon with just one card?! Impossible. Yea I know, he must of cheated. Yea that’s it he cheated! Well I’m going to make a new deck and put Ryan in his place! I hope you’re ready Ryan…NOT.

*Zach begins making a new deck to duel Ryan with. About halfway done, he hears a kind of “rushing water” sound outside his window. He opens it up, but doesn’t see water. Instead he sees this blackish-purple wave streaming towards his house.

Zach: what the? What’s going on?

*the wave is not stopping. It gets closer and closer, and Zach farther and Farther away from his window. The wave breaks through his window, leaving Zach cornered. The aura envelops Zach. Zach struggles to get away but it’s no use. The wave has completely covered him. Zach hears a voice.

Mysterious voice: I could sense your anger and hatred toward Ryan. I also heard you were about to make a new deck to defeat him with. Well I’m sorry, but you don’t know Ryan, and you would have still lost. But if you let me take over and consume you, you will be able to defeat Ryan.

Zach: (scared) what the heck are you?

Mysterious Voice: I am the dark force coming for Ryan. If you do not obey me, I will have no choice but to force you too…

*the aura swallows up Zach. Then slowly, the wave fades away leaving Zach’s body there on the ground. By this point, the dark force is in control of Zach.

Dark Zach: hmm. Not a bad host. (looking out the window) you better watch out Ryan. (starts to laugh as a blackish-purple aura appears around him) because I’m coming for you.

*the next morning Ryan and Sarah are outside looking around in the woods. They thought they saw a glimpse some kind of rare animal, so they are trying to find it again.

Ryan: ok. Maybe it’s (moving some leaves aside) here!

*a brown squirrel pops out of the leaves and onto Ryan’s face. Ryan flips out and runs around like a maniac trying to get it off. He ends up tripping over a stump, causing the squirrel to let go of his head.

Sarah: (laughing) well this might not be what you want to hear exactly, but that was really funny.

Ryan: I was so freaked out Sarah. Not funny…ok now that i think about it, maybe it was a little funny.

Sarah:(laughing) well I don’t think we’re going to find that odd looking animal again. Let’s go back.

*Ryan and Sarah head back to Sarah’s house. When they step out of the woods they notice a man standing in front of them. Raziel appears.

Raziel: Ryan, That’s Zach.

Ryan: (disappointed) oh great what does he want.

Dark Zach: I can see your friend there Ryan. Raziel thinks that I am Zach. (laughs) well you can think all you want. Let’s just say Zach is a wonderful host. All that anger he has toward you is just what I like in a host.

Ryan: what on earth are you talking about Zach?

*Ryan, Raziel, and Sarah are all confused. A few moments later, Ryan senses the presence of something extremely evil. He starts to shake.

Dark Zach: aww what’s wrong, do I have you spooked out Ryan? If you still don’t know what’s going on here then let me demonstrate something to you.

*a blackish-purple aura appears around Zach. It is at this moment that Ryan knows exactly what’s going on here. Ryan’s Rising White Aura appears around him, and the Brown in Ryan’s eyes turn white. The force controlling Zach is satisfied with what he sees.

Dark Zach: ah so I see you have awakened the Rising within you. But tell me something. Can you control it’s magic?

*the darkness controlling Zach causing him to hold out his right arm as a blackish-purple wave emanates from it. Ryan I stunned at the power this darkness has. He notices this blast is heading right toward Sarah. Ryan jumps in front of her, and holds out his right arm. The blast from Zach stops and fades away once it hits Ryan’s hand.

Sarah: thank you.

Raziel: how did you know to do that?

Ryan: actually, I didn’t. but it was common sense that I had to save Sarah. Plus I feel like the Rising inside me is telling me what to do.

Dark Zach: so you do know some tricks. Well this should be fun. You know what happens now Ryan?

Ryan: yea. you let go of Zach. Set him free right now!

Dark Zach: aww but I’m having so much fun! How about we do this like it’s supposed to be done.

Ryan: so, you mean a duel…

Dark Zach: that’s right. and this time Ryan, things are going to be much different for you’re friend Zach here. For instance, let’s talk about the results of our duel. if you win, and I wouldn’t count on it, Zach is free to go and he wont remember anything that has happened since I took over. But if I win, Zach remains my prisoner. And as for you, lets just say your life will be cut short. And with you out of the way, my power can strive off of every person in the world. Once that happens, my master, known as the dark ruler, will be free to walk the earth and create a new world, and he will give us life beyond imprisoning you humans.

Ryan: so if I lose this battle, you’re going to wipe out every human in the whole world? Sorry but I cant let you do that. And if the only way to prevent that is with a duel, then so be it. time to throw down Zach!

*the white aura around Ryan waves rapidly, seeming like it grows with his pride. Ryan whips out his duel disk and places his deck inside as it is shuffled. Raziel Disappears. Dark Zach’s arm glows black, forming a duel disk with a deck already inside. Sarah notices a drop of sweat stream down his cheek. She can tell he’s nervous, even though he won’t show it.

Sarah: Ryan! We’re all here for you!

*Ryan and Zach draw their opening hands as their Life Points are set to 4000. Honest appears.

Honest: good luck Ryan.

Ryan: thanks guys. I’ll do everything I can to keep us safe. I promise.

Dark Zach: big words coming from someone who has no idea what he’s about to encounter.

Ryan: then let’s stop talking and start dueling. Ready Zach!? I’m not holding back. I’m going to do everything in my power to stop you. You can count on that!

Dark Zach: fine fine. Do what you want. Time to duel.

Dark Zach & Ryan: Let’s do this!

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 am

Chapter 11 – The First Victim Part 2

*last chapter the darkness Ryan was warned about finally found its way to Corona, Ryan’s new town (if you forgot). this dark force found an old “friend” of Ryan’s – Zach, and ends up consuming him. that caused Zach to turn evil. This new “Dark” Zach went out for Ryan and the next morning found him with Sarah outside their houses. Dark Zach challenged Ryan to a duel and Ryan agreed. For if he looses this duel, this dark phenomena will create a whole new world without humans.

Ryan: you ready to do this no named creeper controlling Zach?

Dark Zach: just continue to call me Zach. And you are the one that needs to be ready.

Ryan: well I am. don’t you worry about that. Now lets start, I draw! And I summon Poseidon, Rising Water in Defense mode!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 148653y

*water roars onto the field as Poseidon rises out of it.

Ryan: next I’m gonna knock down 2 face downs and end it at that.

*turn moves to Zach.

Dark Zach: that’s your move? Starting off with Defense is a sign of fear and weakness. Now then, its my turn (draws a card) I activate a Field Spell card Mausoleum of the Emperor [Mausoleum of the Emperor - Both players can Normal Summon or Set monsters without Tribute(s) by paying 1000 Life Points x the number of monsters needed to Tribute Summon them.]

Dark Zach: now I play my field spells special ability and pay 1000 Life Points to summon my Caius the Shadow Monarch in attack mode! [Caius the Shadow Monarch
Fiend/Effect/Dark/6/Atk/2400 Def/1000/When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 card on the field. If it was a DARK monster Card, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.]

*a blackis-purple aura forms on the field and Caius is revealed.
Dark Zach LP = 3000

Dark Zach: now I activate his effect to remove from play your Poseidon

*Poseidon is removed from play.

Ryan: that’s not good.

Dark Zach: now Caius attack Ryan directly with Forceful Shadowball!

*Caius cups his hands and forms a blackish purple ball and fires it at Ryan. It hits Ryan dead center, causing him to be knocked to the ground. Ryan notices a rip in his shirt as he tried to get up

Ryan’s LP = 1600.

Ryan: (struggling to get up) holy smokes. Whyet wasn’t kidding. Everything is real.

Dark Zach: did you just say Whyet came to you?!

Ryan: you know Whyet?

Dark Zach: he is my kings brother. And he never agreed with my kings intensions so he left one day. No one had seen him since until you. But Whyet meddled, and he will pay if he is found again.

Ryan: hey leave Whyet alone! Its me you want, remember?! So lets continue this duel.

Dark Zach: you want to go on?

Ryan: you better believe it.

Dark Zach: well I’ll admit, you’ve got guts kid. But look what I did with just 1 turn. well lucky for you I’m done once I play this face down.

*turn moves to Ryan as Dark Zach lays a face down.

Ryan: alright my move now. (draws a card now holding 4 cards) I summon Aeolus, Rising Wind!

*a fierce wind brews onto the field, and Aeolus materializes.

Ryan: next I activate the equip spell card Megamorph and equip it to Aeolus.

*Aeolus begins to glow white as his attack points rise to 3400.

Ryan: now Aeolus attack his monarch with Hurricane Sword!

*Aeolus soars toward Caius and slashes him with his sword causing Caius to be destroyed. Dark Zach gets blown back from a brush of wind and takes 1000 points of damage.

Ryan’s LP = 1600
Dark Zach’s LP = 2000

Ryan: and now Aeolus can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field and I think I’ll chose your face down.

*Aeolus points his sword at Dark Zach’s face down. A whirlwind appears around his sword and then flies off towards Dark Zach’s face down card causing it to be destroyed. escape from the different dimmesnion is sent to the graveyard..

Ryan: sweet. that ends my turn.

*turn moves to Zach.

Dark Zach: so you managed to damage me on your own. But it wont matter. Once you see what I have in store for you you’ll never want to duel again. Now then, my draw. (draws a card now holding 4 cards) perfect. I activate the spell Mystical Space Typhoon! [Mystical Space Typhoon - Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.] with this I can destroy your Megamorph.

*a tornado appears around Aeolus as his attack drops back down to 1700. Megamorph is destroyed.

Dark Zach: next I activate Allure of Darkness to draw 2 cards the remove a Dark monster in my hand from play. [Allure of Darkness - Draw 2 cards, then remove from play 1 DARK monster from your hand. If you don't have any DARK monsters in your hand to remove, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard.]

*Dark Zach draws 2 card and removes Pitch-Dark Werewolf from play.

Dark Zach: now I summon Mystic Tomato in Defense mode. [Mystic Tomato
Plant/Effect/Dark/4/Atk/1400 Def/1100/When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.]

*that Blackish-Purple Aura appears again as Mystic Tomato appears.

Dark Zach: next I’ll place this face down and let you go.

*turn moves to Ryan. he attempts to draw but is interrupted by the sound of Raziel’s voice. He draws his card and sees that he has drawn Raziel. Ryan is now holding 3 cards.

Ryan: good to see you Raz. Lets see what we can do here. (looks at his hand) I play my Giant Trunade! With this all our Spell and Trap cards return to our hands. Next I summon my Raziel, Rising Dawn in attack mode!

*Raziel shines bright as she appears on the field.

Ryan: next I activate Raziel’s special effect. I remove your Caius the Shadow monarch from play to increase her attack points by your monarchs 2400.

*Raziel spreads her wings as they begin to glow and her attack points climb up to 2900.

Ryan: now Aeolus attacks your Tomato.

*Aeolus soars toward Mystic Tomato and slashes his sword causing Mystic Tomato to be destroyed.

Dark Zach: and now I activate my Tomato’s special ability to summon another Tomato from my deck.

Ryan: yea I’m aware. And I also know that your new monster has to stay in attack mode. Which is just what I want cause now I’m going to attack your new Tomato with Raziel.

*Raziel’s swords materialize in her hands as she swipes toward Mystic Tomato. Mystic Tomato is destroyed by 2 Red Crescent waves. Dark Zach takes 1500 points of damage as he is blown to the ground. Current LP = 500.

Ryan: next i'll have you take 400 more points of damage thanks to Raziel's effect. 100x your monsters level.

*Raziel shines bright in front of Dark Zach causing him to lose 400 more points. current LP = 100

Dark Zach: it’s a good thing that all this pain will become your friends once I leave. i guess I should of told you that before. Continue to strike me down and Zach here pays the price.

Ryan: wait what? Talk about unfair.

Sarah: Ryan you can’t continue!

Ryan: but Sarah, I have no choice. Believe me I don’t like it either. But it’s what I have to do.

Sarah: I guess you’re right…

Ryan: (to Dark Zach) I’m not falling for your mind games Zach! I’m still giving it everything I’ve got!

Dark Zach: (laughs) they’re not mind games. This is the real deal. But as you wish, continue your turn and put your friend here in more pain. Anyway, I get another monster from my deck now and I choose 1 more Mystic Tomato.

Ryan: Zach, I’m sorry. But I have no choice I have to keep dueling. Now then I’ll knock down 2 face downs and end it at that.

*turn moves to Dark Zach.

Dark Zach: ok Ryan. Lets finish this shall we? After all, this duel has only just begun!

*to be continued.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Nice chapters yo! keep makin em! lol nice chapter the next one better come out today...lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm

thanks guys. and yea the next chapters coming today. soon, actually.

and thelast, i already said this but for some reaosn it was deleted. yea i could make more cards lol.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Awesome! well im working on mine, its comming along great you better read it lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Phoenix Enforcer wrote:
Awesome! well im working on mine, its comming along great you better read it lol

as i've been lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next