hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i got some ideas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judai Yuki
ra yellow
ra yellow
Judai Yuki

Character sheet
TDA credits: 900

i got some ideas! Empty
PostSubject: i got some ideas!   i got some ideas! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:46 am

1- Instead of you makeing your room by yourself let a Admin or tester make your room it keeps the site more organize and ppl might forget to make there room.

2- We need to Advertise the site like makeing a signature saying Join TDA and makeing it Clickable since alot of other ppl or from diff academys that would help to get new members.

3- If i user hasnt sign on for the last 2 monthes he should be deleted or he should post a annocemt saying he or she will be gone for a aumont of time.

4- This is for the Duel Arena when your oppent uses a Lightsworn/Gladitor Beast/Blackwing deck you should get double TDA credits if you win and if you lose your oppent should only get half of the ruguler TDA credits so ppl wont use meta decks always there way overuse we need to be more orginal Smile.

5- Make me a mod lol am just playing about this one is always good to have a little humor but serioulsy if there a spot open i will take it Very Happy.

thats all i think if anything else comes to mind ill post more thx for reading..

Edit: I saw the rank up system and i think 5 days is to little people will be ranking up like crazy

i say we use this method

Slifer to Ra = 2 weeks and they have to have atleast 30 post

Ra to Obelisk= 2 weeks and they have to have 50 post

And Obelisk to White Dragons= 2 weeks atleast 70 post or more and has to be tested by 2 diffrent tester and they both have to approve

and make sure you dont spam!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

i got some ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got some ideas!   i got some ideas! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 am

1. HMM might be a good idea, not sure though

2. thats a good idea, you think you could do a perfect signature for it?

3. hmm delete might be a bit harsh...how about inactive, and we contact them to see whats going on

4. just tell your opponent you dont like that kind of the, im sure they'll understand

5. if we see that you are active and help the site out more than a regular user, ill consider it

Dorm thing, might be a good idea, 5 days isnt enough to get better...

NEVER SPAM I WILL KILL YOU lol jk....not kidding....jk...not....

good ideas we might consider them thanks for posting your opinions!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

i got some ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got some ideas!   i got some ideas! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:27 pm

this is about your 3rd post. i wouldnt delete any members (like Phoenix said) instead of deleting, how about we just take away their rank/title. (for example - lets say a Ra member becomes inactive. just remove him/her from the Ra dorm.)

but i kinda agree with your other posts too. i recommended a signature too but i had a post-deletion problem that i wont get into lol. making the sig does help.
Back to top Go down
Judai Yuki
ra yellow
ra yellow
Judai Yuki

Character sheet
TDA credits: 900

i got some ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got some ideas!   i got some ideas! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Yea i agree with rayan and pheonix deleteing might be a lil harsh.. Very Happy ill post more site suggestions when something comes to mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i got some ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got some ideas!   i got some ideas! Empty

Back to top Go down

i got some ideas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
twilight duel academy :: Rules & Important Subjects :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: