hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chinito_ivan

chinito_ivan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 500

Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm) Empty
PostSubject: Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm)   Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:39 am

Thanks Draconi for putting me in this dorm...I'm really pleases and honored...i say "HI" to everybody, I hope u Like my style....CYA my friends...(yeah!!! I made it to the highest rank XD).

Deck: Six Samurai
Nick in Ham: Six Samurai Master Chinito
Ham: MindFreaks!!!
Pass: 1234

Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil alien

Last edited by chinito_ivan on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rarezas.forumotion.com
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm)   Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Hey congratz on the rank!

You're just in time for the tourney too, if you want.
Back to top Go down
chinito_ivan

chinito_ivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm)   Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Phoenix Enforcer wrote:
Hey congratz on the rank!

You're just in time for the tourney too, if you want.

Yeah of course I want...so when is the toruney??...maybe I'll have my deck fixed to duel...hehe hope it's soon... lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

PostSubject: Re: Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm)   Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm

We are still in sign ups we need 16 people we already have most spots filled so hurry up, you can visit it here .
Back to top Go down
chinito_ivan

chinito_ivan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm)   Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:26 pm

I already sign in...hop I can win some duels...hehehe I'm not what we can call a PRO at yu-gi-oh...but I'll try to do my best with my six samurai deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm)   Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello....!!! Chinito_Ivan...IN THE BLU-EYES DORM!!! XD (chinito's room/dorm)
Page 1 of 1