hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Results for arthastastas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakoni
Admin
Admin
Drakoni

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1000

Test Results for arthastastas Empty
PostSubject: Test Results for arthastastas   Test Results for arthastastas EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Decks Warrior Vs. Dragon Synchro Tester

Deck Build 6.5/10 Comments Could of Used D.D Warrior lady several times over Exiled Force.

Dueling Style 5.5/10 Seemed to not know what D.D Warrior lady could do you could of sent my Powertool Dragon out of play.

Use of cards 6/10 Ok use of cards I mean your deck is heavily relient on Exiled Forces.

Combos 4/10 Seemed none really existed just seemed destroy clear the field and attack simple and boring..

Sportsmanship 10/10

2-0 arthastastas

Comments A fine warrior deck just seemed to be a bit relient on some cards and you Didn't use some effects I was looking for, this cost you your evaluation... I really was looking for D.D Warrior ladies effect on 2 occasions but never seen it used... Do you not know how to use this effect properly or is Exiled forces the only destruction tool you have in your deck?? I Didn't see much trap defense either but still this seems like a very reilent on a certain card deck I'm interested to see how you function without exiled forces...

Dorm Recommendation Ra Yellow rank 1/3 you still have much strategy to develop with this deck and I think Ra will give you this chance...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

Test Results for arthastastas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results for arthastastas   Test Results for arthastastas EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Either that or
Slifer red 3/3...
i dont understand how you grade xD
Back to top Go down

Test Results for arthastastas
Page 1 of 1