hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone think you cheated?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet
TDA credits: 50

Someone think you cheated? Empty
PostSubject: Someone think you cheated?   Someone think you cheated? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Did anyone ever think you cheated?

Someone thought i cheated cause i used Rainbow neos to beat him twice
he thought i just took those cards outta my deck

Stuff that will prove him wrong

1.how am i gonna take stuff outta my deck if he is looking the whole time
2.I have 3 of every card to summon Rainbow neos
3. That deck is made to summon him how am i not gonna get what i need?
I drew Rainbow dragon on first turn and used my Reinforcement of the army to get Neos and i used fusion sage to get poly and i already had a De-fusion in my hand and i used E-emergency call to get my sparkman so then i summoned him and ended my turn

i just hate when people say i cheated

i know its kinda hard to believe but honestly i dont cheat
Back to top Go down
svstar34

svstar34

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1150

PostSubject: Re: Someone think you cheated?   Someone think you cheated? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:33 pm

your not alone Crow, ive been called a cheater when i used my Bad Reaction to Simochi deck, idiot didnt know there was a card that had an effect like that and said it would be banned or atleast limited if there was.

and then ive had the times where ive been called a p***y for using a frog deck right after i just dealt 7900 damage in one turn.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

PostSubject: Re: Someone think you cheated?   Someone think you cheated? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:41 am

And you two arent alone, i was once called a cheater for having 2 Penguin soldiers in my deck, he thought it was banned and that i had hacked kcvds or something
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

PostSubject: Re: Someone think you cheated?   Someone think you cheated? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:14 pm

well hes wrong in the way he was calling you a cheater. but for your information RoTA only allows you to add a Level 4 or Lower warrior. Neos is a Level 7.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet
TDA credits: 50

PostSubject: Re: Someone think you cheated?   Someone think you cheated? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 pm

i had that messed up i meant i used E-emergency call on Neos and RoTA to get sparkman
Back to top Go down
Ivan89

Ivan89

Character sheet
TDA credits: 500

PostSubject: Re: Someone think you cheated?   Someone think you cheated? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:18 pm

i once played against some guy and he has called me a cheater because by hes opinion "you are cheating because you use someone deck but not your own"

Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin Someone think you cheated? Icon_biggrin
what could i say to him? i mean "use someone other deck"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone think you cheated?   Someone think you cheated? Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone think you cheated?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
twilight duel academy :: Spam Spot :: off-topic-
Jump to: