hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

it's war time :(

Go down 
+5
tranebdr
xcross21
svstar34
Ryan
the final duelist
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

which should we have a war against?
Duel Academy
it's war time :( I_vote_lcap14%it's war time :( I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
DAD Academy
it's war time :( I_vote_lcap29%it's war time :( I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Light Duel Academy
it's war time :( I_vote_lcap57%it's war time :( I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
the final duelist
Admin
Admin
the final duelist

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

it's war time :( Empty
PostSubject: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:45 pm

okay i think it's time we spread TDA out.
and what better way than a war.
although i want the entire academy to vote on who we should have a war against.
so vote away Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumotion.net
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:17 pm

well i'm all positiveness in this idea (if thats a word)

but i think its a good idea to start off with another small academy. and not the ones you suggested above. i dont know which forums fall into that class but i do know that im a part of/was a part of all but DAD in the forums you gave us. and i know that DA is very strong and LDA has some good duelists too.

i'll see if i can find information about a smaller academy.
Back to top Go down
svstar34

svstar34

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1150

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:26 pm

I agree with Ryan and also i believe we should start to expand more before we have a war
Back to top Go down
xcross21
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
xcross21

Character sheet
TDA credits: 200

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Well just incase u do want to go against osmeone else i have found an academy that just opened not to long ago.so here is the link http://darkmagicianacademy.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:11 pm

svstar34 wrote:
I agree with Ryan and also i believe we should start to expand more before we have a war

thats another thing to note. we also need to make an official TDA team. dont know how to fairly choose the teams members though. maybe a tournament?
Back to top Go down
xcross21
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
xcross21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Well thats easy hold signups and we could have a maximum of seven war members or something and when someone signsup they join a ham and they bttle with a tester or someone if they win they r on the team if not well then theyre not we could do that until we have the amount of members for the war team wanted.
Back to top Go down
svstar34

svstar34

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1150

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm

as Xcross stated, yes there would be tests to see who gets in the war to participate for our side
Back to top Go down
tranebdr
Rising Prodigy
tranebdr

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1650

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:19 am

I agree with em ^^
we should start with a "lower" academy first n then test the members to see which will be in da team or not....
As they said ^^
Back to top Go down
KingOfDraw

Character sheet
TDA credits: 500

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:54 am

xcross21 wrote:
Well just incase u do want to go against osmeone else i have found an academy that just opened not to long ago.so here is the link http://darkmagicianacademy.forumotion.com/

I dont like to duel a new academy
I think we will be a n00b if we duel new academy
Back to top Go down
tranebdr
Rising Prodigy
tranebdr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 am

Thats right ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaizen

Kaizen

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1100

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:06 am

First of all......LDA is NOT the best academy. I'd first like to point that out. Second of all, and I'm saying this only as a personal favor to Ryan.....you need to start slow. Don't just go and challenge the best academy. The most important war is the FIRST one. If you win your first war, you'll have a foundation to build from. If you lose, it'll mean you have one more stepping stone to conquer.

Find a small academy to duel, so that you can get your bases set. Or host a couple of tourneys amongst yourselves to figure out who your best duelists are. At that point, you should organize everything.

Also, speak with ieatsuka or Loger0050 about BCTAU.

Finally, if Phoenix, Final, or Drakoni need help, please ask, I'd be willing to help out if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:24 am

thelast wrote:
GUYS....
its right that they have a good and maybe better academy put we have more powerfull duelist in here like me geek
and if we won them we will be the best academy and we dont have to lose to be n00bs
they already think we r n00bs and we must show them what can these n00bs do
so i think we must fight them to prove our selfes

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

well that would be truee...IF we won. if you really want to challenge DA (cause i feel they're the best as of my knowledge) then i can pretty much guarantee our loss. i dont like thinking this way, i just used to be a part of DA. until the members there got on my nerves. but thats not the point. so like i suggested earlier, and now also with Kaizen's support, i will re-suggest that we take on a smaller academy and not make a fool of ourselves.

but i think your idea will work xcross. a tester who tests the people who want to join the team. sounds good to me.

PS: thanks for the backup Kaizen lol.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen

Kaizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:42 am

thelast wrote:
i'm not talking about DA i'm talking about LDA
and if u think that u will lose facing them it will be ok cuzz this academy still new (we r not gonna lose any think if we tryed)

Okay, my response is going to be Blunt and Simple.

1. This is a new academy. Why does this matter? Because as a new academy, you need to build up REPUTATION. You have to take the SAFEST route right now.

2. LDA, while not the best academy, is pretty high up there. What'll happen, as is most likely, that a Team member of LDA goes through more than half of this academy's whole team without losing?

3. Is this academy on BCTAU?

4. Once again, for it seems to not have been understood before......you are NEW!. Academies like LDA aren't necessarily gonna want to 'waste their time' on a small academy. Because yes, until you build up rep......that's what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen

Kaizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:10 am

thelast wrote:
1st-it will be the 1st war to this academy and i think that we must try if we won them we will be better than them
2nd-y don't u give TDA a chance to prove itself we r not gonna lose anything if we lost because they think we r the worst academy
3rd-i believe in our team's power and we should chose our best of members to fight them
4th-i think TDA is more active than LDA and it will be better by the time

Now I'm starting to get REALLY annoyed......because you've been arguing even after the facts have been shown to you. FIRST of all, fix your grammar and spelling. There are 5 mistakes that are so painstakingly obvious that in the quote I had to actually go and fix it.

1. What part of being NEW do you not understand? The greatest sports teams did not become the greatest sports teams overnight. They started off as low teams, and slowly built themselves up to were they are now. You can't just jump to the best, you've got to work up to it.

2. No one knows about this academy, and hence they don't have opinions based upon it. If we however do start challenging top academies and then getting killed, they're all going to start laughing at TDA.

3. Dude, understand that there's members in LDA that can tear TDA apart. Aster Phoenix, Bruce Wayne, Dark_Armed_Dragon, Devilman501, Itachi The Criminal, to name but a few. Just to give you an example, ITC ALONE has defeated 2-3 academies.

4. Activity does NOT represent skill. One could have the least active academy, but with the most skilled players.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen

Kaizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 pm

thelast wrote:
1st:i didn't say that my english is good, because I'm spanish and if you don't understand what i say....don't post
oh and there is nothing bad about trying to duel another academies
and if u r new in here u must know that every member in here has a good skills .
2nd:if u don't like the LDA war idea just vote to another academy...u don't have to spam in here to let us know what do u think

1. Spanish is my first language as well, but you don't see me saying anything.

2. Being frank, you don't understand rankings.

3. The other two academies, both of which I know people on, are even MORE or about the same degree out of your reach....
Back to top Go down
Kaizen

Kaizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 pm

You guys asked for it I got it.

DAD's willing now, I've posted DAD's conditions for war. Please keep me updated on your team. I'll be DAD's representative on TDA from now until someone else gets the position =PP.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:42 pm

well thats great except for the fact that TDA's lacking a team.

so muchh for everyone we told listening to our advice. now we have to wing it.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen

Kaizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:45 pm

The people here wanted it. So I gave it to them, not my fault if they're going to be facing a fully prepared team w/o having one of their own.
Back to top Go down
tranebdr
Rising Prodigy
tranebdr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm

OMG THELAST WTF HAVE U DONE?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:52 pm

tranebdr wrote:
OMG THELAST WTF HAVE U DONE?!?!!?

those were my irst thoughts too (that i can say without getting in trouble lol)

but then i realized that i know exactly what he's done. nice goingg.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen

Kaizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:53 pm

DAD's lineup is set.

All I can say is Good luck......You're up against ITC as your first opponent. Brave...
Back to top Go down
xcross21
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
xcross21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:44 pm

I hope alot of people are listening because I agree with Kaizen we the Twilight Duel Academy are not prepared we are not ready.I dont know about you but im not ready to go with war against someone who will cream us in an hour.

I suggest a war team because without it random people who may or may not be ready for wars will end up in one and get us beaten everytime so wihtout one we are not ready.If you dont agree with me fine but if you do I hope you listen to this and help stop soemthing that could give us a horrible rep.
Back to top Go down
Azza

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1500

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:03 pm

hello sexxi pplez Smile ok so i jst made an account to reply here hehe but yeh so guys gl cuz you'll need it i personally shall giv eyu props if yu beat itc @thelast yu tlk sooooo much and yu cnt get back anythinggg hehe well maybe im wrong but i could proly rip apart this team if ur usin pple like thelast but anyway gl Very Happy have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaizen

Kaizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Azaryn, and yes I know who this is. Honestly speaking, you probably could tear half this academy apart. It's new though, and I suppose we'll try to get experience, and eventually who knows what might happen?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Azza wrote:
hello sexxi pplez Smile ok so i jst made an account to reply here hehe but yeh so guys gl cuz you'll need it i personally shall giv eyu props if yu beat itc @thelast yu tlk sooooo much and yu cnt get back anythinggg hehe well maybe im wrong but i could proly rip apart this team if ur usin pple like thelast but anyway gl Very Happy have fun Wink

i beat ITC cheers cheers

lmao but we're not going foreward with this war. its not the right time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's war time :(   it's war time :( Empty

Back to top Go down

it's war time :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next