hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Results for tidus303

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakoni
Admin
Admin
Drakoni

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1000

Test Results for tidus303 Empty
PostSubject: Test Results for tidus303   Test Results for tidus303 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:32 am

Decks Random Vs. Six Samurai Tester

Deck Build 5.5/10

Use of Cards 7/10

Combos 5.5/10

Originality 4.5/10 Seemed like a bunch of cards just not really flowing..

Sportsmanship 10/10

Dorm Placement-I think your placement for now should be Slifer Red 2/3 you seem to be really using a deck with no flow, I mean it was really hard to figure out the overall point of the deck was it supposed to bring a big fusion out or what?? I am left with many questions on this deck... And hopefully Slifer will give you the time to sort out all of these random quirks in your deck...

Extra Comments-I think in this deck you should have a clear pointed objective, and it seemed to me it was running a little askew to be a normal warrior deck... If I knew what the overall point of the deck was I would be more than happy to help you tune it, just really you should focus more on the warriors then on randomizing your deck... And the card balance was off 52 cards is a very unbalanced deck you should have between 40-45 cards, also a good focus point is just straight up Warrior Beat down and and another if your comfortable with using synchros is Warrior synchro these are my two deck suggestions...
Back to top Go down

Test Results for tidus303
Page 1 of 1