hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My suggestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizen

Kaizen

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1100

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions.   My suggestions. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:46 am

I'll post my suggestions here as I come up with them.

1. We need a security administrator (If possible, I would like to apply for this job. If an admin wishes to interview me for it, then please PM me).

2. The rules need to be expanded upon.....I'd be happy to do this for you guys, and organize them in a much neater and more descriptive version.

3. The staff needs to be organized. I have no clue who to contact for instance, if Spam is found.....Need to sort things like that out.

4. A few of the graphics are REALLY hard to understand, these need to be fixed. The blogs section for instance, I can't read.

5. Rules that are present must be enforced....

6. We need members to post in the various areas that have no posts in them, or to temporarily remove them.
Back to top Go down
the final duelist
Admin
Admin
the final duelist

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions.   My suggestions. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:53 pm

1.the staff help's out.
2.the staff already discussed the rules
3.Admins!!
4.-_-
5.so your saying that the forum s full of spam.
6.if we command member's to post.then people will leave TDA.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumotion.net
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions.   My suggestions. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Kaizen wrote:

1. We need a security administrator (If possible, I would like to apply for this job. If an admin wishes to interview me for it, then please PM me).

2. The rules need to be expanded upon.....I'd be happy to do this for you guys, and organize them in a much neater and more descriptive version.

3. The staff needs to be organized. I have no clue who to contact for instance, if Spam is found.....Need to sort things like that out.

4. A few of the graphics are REALLY hard to understand, these need to be fixed. The blogs section for instance, I can't read.

6. We need members to post in the various areas that have no posts in them, or to temporarily remove them.

the final duelist wrote:
1.the staff help's out.
2.the staff already discussed the rules
3.Admins!!
4.-_-
5.so your saying that the forum s full of spam.
6.if we command member's to post.then people will leave TDA.

1) yes the staff helps out. but this is still technically qualified as a new academy, so he is offering MORE help.

2) im aware the rules have been discussed, but i still find the rules being broken, sometimes even by the admins themselves.

3) admins admins admins. as long as they know what they are talking about, then we're good here.

4) i somewhat agree with Kaizen on this. but i personally LOVE our banner lmao.

5) this forum is steadily becomeing a spamville. thats a rule that should be reinforced.

6) not command, just in time try to get topics for all section. (even if its just stating the rules)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions.   My suggestions. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Quote :

1. Thanks, but no thanks. Admins help out around in every area.

2. Rules are added as mistakes are seen.

3. There are offices in Administrator's or Moderator's Domain so you can go on there and ask anyone.

4. The graphics are ok, besides the name of that section is above it.

5. They are being enforced as much as possible from my perspective.

6. Not ALL areas need to be filled, unless you want them to then you can post there yourself. eventually when we expand more most, if not all, areas will have at least one post.

Thank you for your suggestions but I think we can handle this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions.   My suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

My suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
twilight duel academy :: Rules & Important Subjects :: TDA Archives-
Jump to: