hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities

Go down 
+4
tranebdr
MasterGouken
svstar34
Phoenix Enforcer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

FALLEN ANGELS CHAPTER ONE: THE ERUPTING VULCAN

We start this story with a duel that has already been started. After Mike, a young teenager in Twilight Duel Academy, bumps into a very easily-enraged Slifer Red, this leads to a duel which we will tune into now

Mike: Alright its my turn Mr. No-Name

Mike LP = 1000
No-Name LP =2000

Mike has no monsters or set magic/trap cards on his side of the field while No-Name has D.D. Survivor [4*1800/200] in attack mode

Mike: I draw, and what do you know just what i needed to end this duel, First i summon Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn [5*2000/900] in attack mode.

BLACKWING-SIROCCO THE DAWN:If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon or Set this card without Tributing.

Mike: then i activate lightning vortex by discarding one card i can destroy your DD Survivor!

*Mike discards Dark Armed Dragon and lightning comes down and destroys DD Survivor

Mike: Now sirocco end this duel!

Sirocco lunges at No-Name and he is defeated, holograms fade

Mike: Your very quiet for someone who just lost a duel

No-Name: My name is Gary

Gary: You better not bump into me again or things wont go so easily for you.

Gary walks away to his next class

Mike: Strange guy...and hes made me late to class Mr. Vulcan is gonna erupt!

Mike runs to his next class

Mr. Vulcan Glad you decided to join us Mike, what's your excuse this time?

Mike: Im sorry Mr. Vulcan i got caught up in a duel with some Slifer named Gary

Everyone laughs

Mr. Vulcan I'm sorry to disappoint you but there is no Slifer by the name of Gary to my knowledge

Mike: Well your knowledge is wrong...no offence....

Mr. Vulcan: Well lets see how our knowledges pair against each other, Mike get your duel disk out!

Mike: Alright!!

Both players get their duel disks out and the LP are set to 4000

Vulcan and Mike: Duel!

Vulcan: I'll start this off, now kids pay attention to see how a real duel goes on

Vulcan Draws

Vulcan: I summon Volcanic Rat [1*500/500] in attack mode! then ill throw down two face downs and end my turn

Mike: My turn, I draw...Perfect!...Alright kids lets show Mr. Vulcan here how to really play duel monsters! I activate Heavy storm

Vulcan: uh-oh

Sakuretsu armor and mirror force get destroyed

Mike: Now ill activate Black Whirlwind [When a "Blackwing" monster is Normal Summoned to your side of the Field, you can add 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Deck to your hand that has less ATK than that monster.]
Now i summon Blackwing Sirocco the dawn and thanks to black whirlwind i can add blackwing- gale the whirlwind [3*1300/400] to my hand which now i can special summon along with blackwing-bora the spear [4*1700/800]

BLACKWING-GALE: If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can halve the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

BORA THE SPEAR: If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Bora the Spear", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Mike: Talk about pulling a Crow Hogan, now i activate siroccos effect which makes gale's total attack 5000

Vulcan: Enough of this you did a missplay you will stay in for school detention

Holograms fade, Vulcan leaves the room

Mike: Missplay? What did i do?

Bell rings everyone leaves except Mike
Vulcan comes in the room

Vulcan: Mikey, Mikey, Mikey what will i ever do with you?

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Phoenix Enforcer on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 pm

FAllen Angels Chapter 14: Dark Armed Dragon's Wrath Part 2

DAD challenged Mike and Larisa to a duel, they managed to get Dark End Dragon to the Grave, but that made it possible for DAD to...summon himself
Mike LP 2700
Larisa LP
DAD LP

DAD: and now i attack you directly mike!

DAD lunges at Mike

Mike: oh no

Larisa: (to herself) i have to do something, whoa..this card wasnt here before (out loud) Not so fast! I activate Interceding Arrows, which in this case, blocks your attack
Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 376652

Two arrows appear in front of mike right before he is about to be attacked, and stop DAD

DAD: grr...Mike your safe for now

Mike: *sigh* oh thank you Larisa, nice card

Larisa: no problem Mike

~~~~~INSIDE THE STEELCAGE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris: isnt this only supposed to last two turns

Castiel: the cards here are real....except the ones they duel with, so any card in the game is real here

Chris:..if its real then theres gotta be a way to get out of here, maybe you can help mike with the duel

Castiel: your right! lets find a way out

~~~~~IN THE DUEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAD: ill set one card and ill end my turn

Larisa: My move, i draw, i tribute my face down monster to summon Airknight Parshath [5*1900/1400]

DAD: thats not nearly strong enough

Larisa: i'll throw two cards face down and ill end my turn

Mike: (to himself) i wonder what Larisa is doing...shes making some sort of strategy...hmm ill have to stall for her (out loud) my move, i draw, alright i summon Solemn Angel in defense mode, and i'll equip it with Angel Frame
Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 376652x
Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 376652z

Death appears our of Mike's deck

Death: he can still use his effect

Mike: oh..your right

Death: here

Death holds up her hand then points at Mike's card one of his cards turns into Soul Release

Mike: alright! now i activate Soul Release [Select up to 5 cards from the Graveyard(s) and remove them from play.] And i remove from play your 2 Dark monsters left, now you cant activate your effect

Larisa: nice job mike!

DAD: weak moves! both of you, now i draw, ill set one card face down and i attack Airknight Par--

Mike: not so fast, Solemn Angel's effect says you can only attack her, and she doesnt get destroyed by battle thanks to Angel Frame

DAD: grr..ill end my turn

Larisa: of course you will, my move, i draw, (to herself) hmm i just need one more card to pull this off, mike seems to be helping me but i got this covered he should worry on his own strategy (out loud) alright now i summon Chaos-End Master [3*1500/1000] and now i tune Parshath and Chaos end to synchro summon Avenging Knight Parshath [8*2600/2100] and now i activate its effect

DAD: thats what im waiting for! i activate my trap!
Divine Wrath [Discard 1 card from your hand. Negate the activation of an Effect monster's effect and destroy that effect monster.] and guess what? i discard a dark monster, Doma the Angel of Darkness!

Larisa: oh no...well ill set one card face down and end my turn

Larisa's hand 2, three set magic/trap, 4000 LP
Mikes hand 4, solemn angel-defense, angel frame 2700 LP
DAD's hand 3, DAD-attack, two face down magic/trap, 2400 LP

Mike: Larisa we have to pull and work together! which is why i draw, and i activate Exchange [Both players look at each other's hand and select a card from each other's hand. Add that card to your hand and you can use it during the duel.] and i choose Larisa!

Mike walks over to Larisa, Larisa and Mike talk for about a minute and choose each other's card, Larisa chooses Sword and Shield, mike chooses Block Attack

Mike: and now i activate Block Attack [Select one face up monster on your opponents side of the field and change it to defense mode] that means you go to defense mode DAD

DAD: no, because i activate Dark Bribe i can negate your spell and you get to draw one card

~~~~~INSIDE THE STEELCAGE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris: look over here!

Castiel: what is it?

Chris: looks like a door knob, but its on the outside

Castiel: ugh i wish you had the power to teleport like your sister

Chris: well...i can glow...and uhm make a force field oh and i can run really really really REALLY fast

Castiel: well...that wont help up...although it would when we were running away from those monsters why didnt you use it?

Chris: i...uhhh...forgot

Castiel: hmm well we'll need to find a way to get out of here

~~~~~IN THE DUEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike: alright ill activate Angel's Overhead Shot
Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 376652v

set one card face down and ill end my turn

DAD: mwahahaha, that wont help you know mike, i activate my effect by removing Doma from play to destroy Solemn Angel

Mike: that means Angel Frame gets shuffled into my deck

DAD: and then i activate the mystical space typhoon to destroy your remaining face down card

Mike: and i chain it! its Waboku as much as you attack you wont hurt my life points

DAD: the same is not true for Larisa though, now i summon Mezuki [4*1700/800] in attack mode, now Mezuki attack her directly

Larisa: i activate sakuretsu armor, that destroys your monster before it attacks me

DAD: thanks for feeding my grave, now i attack

Larisa: oh no!

DAD hits larisa, Larisa's life points drop to 1200

Mike: oh no! you ok larisa?

Larisa: im fine! my move!! i draw (to herself) What! this card has never been in my deck and its glowing....uhm..i gues that means i should play it (out loud) now i summon Angel Dragon
Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 376652a

Mike: what?

Larisa: and, apparently that lets me destroy your face down magic/trap card

Ambush Fangs gets destroyed

DAD: bad choice mwahahah

Larisa: and now i activate my trap, Compulsory Evacuation Device which lets me bring my Dragon to my hand, then i activate Double summon which lets me summon again, and i summon Angel Dragon which lets me destroy your last face down

Draining Shield goes to grave

DAD: grrr

Mike: great move so far

Larisa: its up to you Mike! i end my turn

Mike: uhm...no pressure right? hehe...i draw (to himself) what do i do?

TO BE CONTINUED
..soon i swear

Last edited by Phoenix Enforcer on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm

nice chapter!!! NEED MORE!!! T_T
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Lmao
you will be pleased soon..lol tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet
TDA credits: 50

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:33 pm

thats awesome cant wait for the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Thanks glad you like it =D
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:07 pm

I SO WOULD HAVE USED COMPULSORY TO RETURN DAD TO HIS HAND!!!

lmao but thats just me. nice chapter btw.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:10 pm

but he had those facedown cards and if she wouldnt of done that and would of attacked it would of helped him and he would just summon himself again

(i think im not really that sure)
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 pm

its tomorrow.. whre is the chapter.... T_T
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:19 pm

i wish it was posted T_T already
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Hey guys sorry i didnt have ANY time to work on this but like ryan said i have the basic plot down just need to type maybe tomorrow...or friday i have soccer preactice tomorrow llmao
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 am

.-. so evil....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 am

lol just so you know...your smiley is upside down...and im sorry ill have it by later today
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:09 pm

i know its upside down

this is no smiley .-. i dont even know what it is
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Lol...anyways guys the next chapter might not be out in time...lmao sorry i will try my best
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 pm

T_T....
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:07 pm

-_- please.. hurry up and post it...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:08 pm

lol thats ok. i know how hard it is too keep it going lmao. i've been so swampedd withh stuff lately.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Yeah just got back from soccer and keyboard practice ill try to make one but im not promising anything
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:43 pm

its ok lil bro, i can wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:01 pm

im eddicted to it T_T
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:07 pm

that is spelled addicted... fan fics are you drug Jesse
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 pm

lolz its ok... but.. Fan Fics are you drug... we must find a way to get you off of them Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Here's a short one for ya! =P

Fallen Angels Chapter 15: Wrath of DAD part 3

DAD challenged Larisa to a 2 on 1 duel, larisa managed to summon the card Jaime gave her, Angel Dragon, she ended her turn and let Mike take over[/b]

Mike:
why didnt you just use Compulsory Evacuation Device on DAD?

Larisa: we have to get this over with, he has many traps he would just have countered all our direct attacks so now we have to defeat him with our own monster, you know what to do, Mike, i know you do

Mike: (to himself) but do i? (out loud) my move, i..i...

~~~~~~~~Steelcage~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Castiel: alright one more time and we're out! ready, set, GO

Chris used his superspeed to bash himself against the steelcage door and pumble it down

Chris: ok..i just need to...rest...uhh

Castiel: you do that, now i have a duel to assist in

Castiel turns into card form and goes into Mike's deck

~~~~~~~~~~~The Duel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike: i...draw

Mike draws and looks at Castiel's card

Mike: (to the card) pretty nice timing there, Cas

Castiel's Voice: we had an appointment, now lets end this duel

Mike: (to Castiel) i still cant summon you...

Death: now you can

A card in Mikes hand turns to Cost Down

Mike: (to Death) ..ill take it..but as good as that skill is its cheating so try to lay off it a bit (out loud) i activate Cost down, which lets me summon Castiel, the Angel Knight without a tribute

Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 376652s
Mike: i activate Angel's Giving Heart, which allows Larisa to activate a Magic card from her hand
Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 376652

Larisa:
and i activate Sword and Shield, so your attack is now 1000

Mike: great and now i activate...POLYMERIZATION to fuse Angel Dragon and Castiel, the Angel Knight, so Fusion Summon.... Shadow Angel Dragon
Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 376652w

Mike:
and now, to end this duel, Shadow Angel Dragon attack Dark Armed Dragon

Chris: awesome!!!!

Larisa: thats amazing

DAD: oh no, since i'll be destroyed ill automatically lose..

Angel Shadow Dragon attacks Dark Armed Dragon LP drops to 0, holograms disappear

DAD: hehehe...

Mike: whats so funny

DAD: im not merely anything my maaster will do for you

Chris: and who is that?

DAD: none of your business...at least not for now...all you need to know is there are stronger Dark Rulers than me...i am nothing but a mere speedbump on your way to defeat...you will lose everything...soon

Larisa: stronger "Dark Rulers"? what in the world are you talking about

DAD: you should just know there are 5 more apart from me...each stronger than the other

Mike: no wonder you were the weakest

DAD: keep that humor, Mike, you will need it...

Dark Armed Dragon disappears, and Mike, Chris, and Larisa are transported back to Mike's house

Silence...

Chris: that was fun, can we do that again?

Mike: i think we have to...

Larisa: 5 more times....

Silence

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Phoenix Enforcer on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:10 pm

ROFLMAO AT THE LAST PART!!!! you never cease to amaze me lil bro
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Thanks..lol i was gonna add how they get to their next destination but then you said if I was finished, so i just posted a short one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities   Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angels(Chapter 18 up) True Identities
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next