hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)

Go down 
+7
svstar34
xcross21
the final duelist
MasterGouken
Phoenix Enforcer
Jalen2Kool
Ryan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) Empty
PostSubject: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

so i finally decided to make my first fan fic ever based on my Rising card series. and here it is at last. now remember, this is my first one i've ever done so be nice ahaa.

ALL MY CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED HERE. YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE THE NEW CHAPTERS.

if you want to see my Rising card Archetype, click the following link:
https://twilightduelacademy.forumotion.net/card-showcase-f30/my-rising-card-series-t96.htm#285

Chapter 1 – the new kid in town
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) Keitakashima
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) KeiTakishima

name: Ryan Karino
deck type: Rising
Spirit Partner: Raziel, Rising Dawn

*We begin with Ryan sitting on a bench in a town he just moved to with his grandfather. The town is Corona, California. It’s about 4 o’clock and Ryan is just chilling their with his eyes closed when all of a sudden you hear Raziel’s voice right before appearing their next to him.

Raziel: Hey! What in the world do you think your doing?!

Ryan: (spastically) Whoa! Huh! Whaaaa? (Turns to see Raziel) Ohh, hey Raz what’s up?

Raziel: What’s up? What’s up is your grandfather told you to do one very small task while he went away for the day and you have yet to do that!

Ryan: (thinking deeply) Ohh right I forgot. Sorry. So…what did he want again?

Raziel: (sighs) You’re so hopeless…he wanted you to go get more bread for him cause you ate it all.

Ryan: If I’m as hopeless as you say I am, why do you continue to stick around with me ayy?

Raziel: (laughing) You know, I ask myself the same thing. But don’t forget I can leave whenever I want.

Ryan: (shocked) Whaaa? No don’t say that Raziel! I could never take another easy breath again if you were to leave!

Raziel: (laughing some more) So, I’m like asthma?

Ryan: (laughing with her now) Ahahaa. Let’s get the bread.

*Raziel Disapears. Ryan finally stands up and starts walking in the direction of the store.

Ryan: Umm. Hey Raz? I dont know where the store is...

Raziel’s voice: why don’t you ask around then? See that guy right there? ask him for directions.

*Ryan runs up to the man as the man turns around. They bump into each other. Turns out this man is easily tempered.

Man: Hey! Watch we’re ya going! Ya dig what I’m sayin?

Ryan: Whoa sorry bro. Chill out. (Whispering to Raziel) I think this guy thinks he’s ghetto ahaa.

Man: Who are you talking to now punk?

Ryan: (with some attitude) no one you can prove. Now who exactly are you?

Zach: the names Zach. And I don’t like your tude.

Ryan: Yea? Well you better get used to it cause my "tude's" not leaving. So what are you gonna do?

*Zach takes out a duel disk.

Ryan: You want to duel?

Zach: Is that not obvious? You’re a duelist aren’t ya?

Ryan: You better believe it.

Zach: So then lets go.

Ryan: You’re on!

*Raziel appears next to Ryan.

Raziel: Ryan, you’re being sidetracked again. The bread remember? Your grandpa’s coming home soon.

Ryan: Ah Raz you worry too much. This’ll be over quick.

Ryan & Zach: (together) Let’s duel!

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 am

*Ryan & Zach both draw their opening hands and their LP counters are set to 4000.

Zach: I’ll make the first move. (looking at his hand) ok. First I think I’ll activate the spell card, Ancient Rules! [Ancient Rules - Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Normal Monster from your hand.] With this I now summon, the Red-Eyes Black Dragon in attack mode!

*the field glows black, and Red-Eyes flies out of the glow and roars.

Ryan: Check it out Raz. A Red-Eyes! Good thing it can’t strike me yet cause he went first right?

Zach: Actually, you’re wrong. Cause I play another Spell Card, Inferno Fire Blast! [Inferno Fire Blast - Select 1 face-up "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" on your side of the field to activate this card. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the original ATK of the selected "Red-Eyes B. Dragon". "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" cannot attack during the turn you use this card.] Now my Red-Eyes does damage to you equal to his original attack points! Get him Red-Eyes!

*Red-Eyes flies up, and launches his attack.
Ryan’s LP drop to 1600.

Ryan: wow. That’s hot ahaa.

Zach: and the worst is ahead. Now I trade in my Red-Eyes for a stronger one. Meet, the Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon![Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon - 10/2400/2000This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" on your side of the field. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard.]

*a thick fire brews on the field, and the new Darkness Dragon emerges from the flames.

Ryan: I don’t like the looks of this situation. But the look of him sure is cool!

Raziel’s Voice: this is not the time to let your guard down. That dragon will get stronger.

Ryan: hmm?

Zach: now that this dragon’s out, he’ll get 300 points stronger for every dragon in my graveyard. And right now I have 1, my Red-Eyes Black Dragon. So his attack points are now 2700!

*Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon’s Attack points climb up to 2700.

Zach: Now, I’ll place 1 card face down, and let you go.

*Turn comes to Ryan.

Ryan: About time. (draws a card) Alright. I’m gonna discard 1 card from my hand to activate the spell card, Lightning Vortex![Lightning Vortex -Discard 1 card from your hand. Destroy all face- up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.] All that hard work, is about to go down the drain! See ya Red-Eyes.

*Ryan discards Rising Blessing to the graveyard as lightning crashes down around the Darkness Dragon until it’s destroyed.

Zach: What! So easily?!?!

Ryan: I guess you’re like everyone else in my old town, full of themselves, careless, and just a bunch of talk! Now then, next I’m gonna summon this guy. Risgorgay, Rising Forest you’re on in attack mode!

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) 148653

And my Risgorgay gets a power boost just like your dragon did. But this boost is 100 more points for every spell and trap card you have out. I count 1. So now he has 1300 attack points.

Zach: Gahh, go figure.

Ryan: Risgorgay, attack him directly with, Forest Swipe!

*Risgorgay leaps foreward into the air, and strikes down on Zach. Zach’s LP drops to 2700.

Zach: (yells) ughh. Lucky punk…you’ll pay for that!

Ryan: Yea, we’ll see about that. But for now I’m just gonna knock a face down and end it at that.

*turn comes to Zach.

Zach. Time for payback. I draw! (draws a card, now has 2 cards in hand) I summon, Divine Dragon

Ragnarok in attack mode! [Divine Dragon Ragnarok – 4/1500/1000]

*Ragnarok flies from the sky, and down to the field.

Zach: Now Ragnarok Dragon, attack his Risgorgay!

Ryan: yepp, completely oblivious…

*Risgorgay is destroyed as Ragnarok swoops down and attacks him. Ryans LP drop by 300.
Current LP - 1300

Ryan: not to shabby. but you seem to of forgotten about my my trap card, Rising Call!

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) 148653v

with this, I can now bring out another Rising monster. As long as the cards level is 4 at the highest. So I choose to bring out my Aeolus, Rising Wind.

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) 148653i

*A fierce wind starts to blow around the playing field, and Aeolus forms from the gust and swings his sword.

Zach: Fine, do what you want I end my turn.

*Turn comes to Ryan.

Ryan: Sweet. I draw! (now holds 3 cards) I summon Animark, Rising Hope!

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) 148653s

*A bright light shines and Animark reveals herself.

Ryan: Now I play Animark’s special ability. For every monster in your graveyard, she can give 100 attack points to any monster I choose, and I choose Animark herself.

*Animark’s attack points rise to 1000. monsters in the grave are red-eyes black dragon and red eyes darkness dragon.

Last edited by Ryan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 am

Ryan: Now Aeolus, attack his dragon!

*Aeolus flies toward Divine Dragon Ragnarok.

Zach: not so fast there dude, I activate my trap-

Ryan: (cutting him off) Sorry, but that won’t work. You see, when Aeolus attacks, you can’t play spell or traps until he’s done.

Zach: what? That can’t be.

Ryan: oh, it be alright. Now Aeolus continue your attack, Hurricane Sword!

*Ragnarok is destroyed, and Zach LP drop 200. Current LP – 2500.

Ryan: and I’m not done. Now Aeolus’s 2nd ability activates. When he inflicts battle damage to you, a spell or trap card of my choosing is destroyed. And I choose your face down card.

Zach: great…just great.

*sakuretsu armor is sent to the graveyard.

Ryan: alright Animark, who now has 100 more attack points due to your Ragnarok’s recent destruction, your turn now. Attack him directly.

*Light shines in Animark’s hands, and she throws the light toward Zach. Zach’s LP drop another 1100. Current LP – 1400.

Zach: arrggh. You better be done.

Ryan: well yea, for the most part. I toss a face down and end my turn.

*Turn comes to Zach
Ryan’s LP – 1300
Zach’s LP - 1400

Zach. (draws a card, now holding 2 cards) I play my Ancient Rules to summon my Cyber Tech Alligator! [Cyber Tech Alligator – 5/WIND/2500/1600]

*Cyber Tech Alligator appears.

Zach: Now attack his Animark and wipe out his Life Points!

Raziel’s voice: Ryan!

Ryan: ah it’s all good Raz, watch this.
I activate the trap card, Rising Storm!

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) 148653d

*a firey pressense appears in the shape of a phoenix.

Ryan: My Rising Storm activates when you attack a Rising monster. Now I can destroy all your attack position monsters.

*the phoenix fire bursts across the field, destroying Cyber Tech Alligator.

Zach: NO!

Ryan: haha, saweeet! See I told you its all good Raziel.

Zach: Argg. I have nothing in my hand or on my field. This is over…

Ryan: im gonna guess that your silence means it’s my move now. So I draw

*Turn moves to Ryan as he draws a card.

Ryan: now Aeolus, attack and finish this!

*Aeolus leaps in the air, and swings his sword causing a fierce wind to strike towards Zach.

Zach: (yells) ahhhh NO!!

*Zachs LP drop by 1700
Current LP – 0

Ryan: (grinning) and that’s all.

*The holograms fade away.

Ryan: Hey, thanks for a sweet duel. Now I’m off to see more of the town.

*Raziel appears near Ryan.

Raziel: Ryan, you forgetting something?

Ryan: Nahh its ok Raziel. I know gramps comes back soon.

Raziel: Yea he comes back home in about 20 minutes. You were supposed to buy bread remember?

Ryan: ohhhh. That’s right…but I told you, I don’t know where the store is. That’s a pretty good excuse too, don’t ya think?

Raziel: (laughs) I can’t rely on you for much can I?

Ryan: sure you can you just have to try. It’s easy, (chuckles) I rely on myself all the time.

Raziel: hoyy, some things never change...

Last edited by Ryan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Chapter 2 – The Sibling

*Chapter 2 begins early in the morning around 2:30 AM about 2 days later. Ryan is lying there sleeping when a glow appears through his bedroom window and we hear a kind of engine-humming sound. Raziel appears and tries to wake Ryan up.

Raziel: (shaking Ryan a little) Ryan, wake up. Hey c’mon get up Ry.

Ryan: (mumbling in his sleep) hmm…I don’t like those 2 circles.

*The light is getting brighter and brighter and the engine louder and louder. Raziel walks over to the window and sneaks a peak outside to see a suspicious car just a few meters away. 2 of the doors open, and 2 men step outside.

Raziel: who in the world could this be.

*Raziel tries to make out their figure when she recognizes one of the 2 men. It was Zach from the duel on Ryan’s first day here. Raziel tries to wake up Ryan again.

Raziel: RYAN! GET UP!

*Nothings working. Finally, Raziel decides to go to the kitchen and grab 2 frying pans. She brings them back to the room and smashes them together, creating a very loud noise.

Raziel: (while smashing the pans together) Ryan!

Ryan: (scared half to death) Whaaaa?! Holy Guak Raziel! Why didn’t you just try shaking me or something?

Raziel (pause) I did…

Ryan: ohh. Well PLEASE, don’t ever wake me up like THAT again huh?

Raziel: alright, next time I’ll just hit youu with the pan instead…

Ryan: humph. Very funny Raz.

Raziel: oh enough about this, look outside.

Ryan: (walking toward the window) is that a car?

Raziel: yea but more importantly, see those 2 guys right there?

Ryan: yea why?

Raziel: haven’t you seen one of them before.

*Ryan examines the 2 guys, in the most non-creepy way, and realizes that he’s looking at Zach.

Ryan: whoa. Isn’t that Zach?

Raziel: bingo.

Ryan: well what are they doing here? And so early…

Raziel: I don’t know but it’s probly not good.

Ryan: well I’m going to find out.

*Ryan grabs his deck and heads to the back door of his house. The scene now takes us to Zach and the other man, walking up to Ryan’s bedroom window.

Zach: ok. According to what we dug up, this should be his house. And this window should be his bedroom window.

Man #2: well then what are you waiting for? Bust it open!

Zach: wait, if it is his house, then that means his grandpa lives here too. And I’ve heard that his grandpa is some crazy psycho who goes berserk when you-

Man #2: (cutting him off) oh will you just open this window already! That story’s not true you ridiculous buffoon.

Zach: well it could be. And you know brother; I’m sick of you calling me names like that so just shut your mouth alright?

*Scene takes us back to Ryan and Raziel on an adjacent side of the house. They are listening to the conversation. Man becomes Zach’s brother from here on out.

Ryan: did he say…brother?

Raziel: uh-oh…do you think he wants his brother to get even or something?

Ryan: like getting back at me for dueling Zach and winning? Haha whatevs, as long as there’s a duel involved. I’m going out there.

Raziel: what? Wait hold on! We don’t even have…

*Ryan’s already running towards the 2 brothers before Raziel can finish.

Raziel: (continuing) …a game plan. (sighs) and you’re gone…

*Ryan notices that they are trying to break into his room. He runs up to them.

Ryan: (still running) hey! What do you think you’re doing?

Zach and his brother: (together) huh?

Ryan: (still running) yea I’m talking to you 2 clowns.

Zach’s brother: Clowns?

*Ryan jumps up in the air and slams Zach right in the face with his foot causing him to fall to the ground. Ryan lands on the ground and jumps back up in the air to land a fist right in the face of Zach’s brother before he can do anything about it.

Raziel: Ryan, control yourself!

Ryan: what is it you 2 are looking for?

Zach: (trying to get up) we were looking (pause) for you.

Ryan: (putting his foot on Zach’s back to prevent him from getting up) and why’s that?

Zach’s Brother: because I wanted to duel you. You defeated my brother in a duel, disgracing our name. that’s why I want to duel you.

Ryan: well then why didn’t you say so. Lets do this.

*Ryan and Zach’s brother take out their duel disks, toss their decks in them, draw their opening hands, they’re Life Points are set, and the duel begins.

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Jalen2Kool
Royal Tester
Jalen2Kool

Character sheet
TDA credits: 300

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 pm

sweet its like a show and a script how long it took you to do that
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Nice! This is awesome a few mistakes but EVERYBODY has those anyways keep it up!

~Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:29 pm

thanks a bunch guys. and jalen its taken me about 4 months to get the 23 chapters i currently have lol. but i'm gonna show them too you little by little.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Nooooo realease them all NOW!! Twisted Evil
Lol jk well i bet the rest are all very good may i suggest posting 2 chapters a day =P

~Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Phoenix Enforcer wrote:
Nooooo realease them all NOW!! Twisted Evil
Lol jk well i bet the rest are all very good may i suggest posting 2 chapters a day =P

~Phoenix

lmao thanks and yea the 2 chapters a day was my plan.

Last edited by Ryan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Yeah well unless you wanna release 20 a day =PP
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Phoenix Enforcer wrote:
Yeah well unless you wanna release 20 a day =PP

lol then i'd be out by tomorro :O besides i like the individuel feedback of each chapter lol.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Lol thats what i mean, and yeah i know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:53 pm

lol yea im thinking maybe post 1 chapter when i get up in the morning, then another sometime in the afternoon.

but anyway lets get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 pm

lolz, good luck on the Fan Fic, and you need to update the one at LDA Razz
Back to top Go down
the final duelist
Admin
Admin
the final duelist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 am

ummm......
im going to move this
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumotion.net
xcross21
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
xcross21

Character sheet
TDA credits: 200

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:40 am

Sweet dude u should show this to the konami company to lol this would like show them how well the cards work together and how to make them work together also it might make a great new yugioh series lololololol u know with jaden came elemental hero cards and with ryan could come rising cards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 am

Lol i bet they'd change his name in the series to something with a Y or a J. xP
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 am

lol you know i think i will show them this too. my own tv show XD that sounds awesome.

and final duelist: thanks for moving it. but there wasnt a fan fic section when i made it so yeaa.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:42 am

Chapter 3 – A Sibling part 2.

*We left off with Ryan finding out that Zach and his nameless brother were trying to find Ryan in his house by tracking him down. Ryan found out about this and let them have it. After, he finds out that Zach’s brother wants revenge on Ryan for defeating his little brother. And now, let’s see what happens.

Ryan: Ready when you are.

Zach’s Brother: I’ve been ready for about 2 days, it just took awhile to figure out where you live.

Ryan: Right…that’s not creepy or anything.

Zach’s Brother: Enough! I’m gonna start the hurt (pause) with this!

*Zach’s Brother draws a card both players Life Points are 4000.

Zach’s Brother: I hope you’re ready. I summon Darkfire Soldier #1 in attack mode! [Darkfire Soldier #1/FIRE/4/1700/1150]

*A strong fire appears on the field, and out comes Darkfire Soldier.

Zach’s Brother: Then I’ll place this face down. Your move dude.

Ryan: (Drawing a card) Here ‘goes.

*Ryan looks at his hand and notices Raziel, Rising Dawn is in his hand.

Ryan: Ohh, hey Raz.

Zach’s Brother: Oh yea, Zach did say that you talk to yourself randomly.

Ryan: (to himself) oh boy do these brothers have a lot to learn. (to Zach’s Brother) oh, by the way I still don’t know your name. knowing your name would make this much easier.

Zach’s Brother: my name is Kenny. Plain and simple.

*Zach’s brother becomes Kenny from now on.

Ryan: alright. Anyway back to the duel. I activate the Field Spell Card, Rising Oracle.

This card cannot be removed from the field if this cards owner controls at least 1 face-up "Rising" monster, except by the activation of a new Field Spell card. Each time you summon a "Rising" monster, place 1 Oracle Counter on this card. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can remove any number of counters from this card to special summon 1 monster from your hand, deck, or graveyard whos level is equal to or lower than the number of counters you removed by this effect. When you take battle damage from a battle involving a "Rising" monster, inflict the same amount of damage to your opponents life points (Your opponent can negate this effect by discarding 1 card in their hand to the graveyard).

*The Oracle’s Symbol appears above them in the sky, and a mixture of colors falls across the field.

Ryan: Now whenever I summon a Rising monster, an Oracle counter gets placed on this card. And by removing a certain number of counters from it I can Special Summon a Rising monster from my hand, deck, or graveyard to my field with a level equal to that of the number of counters I removed. Also, when I take Battle Damage from battles involving Rising monsters, you take the same damage I do unless you discard a card in your hand. Now that’s a mouthful.

Kenny: That’s quite a field spell you got there kid.

Ryan: you haven’t seen anything yet. Now I activate another spell card, Brain Control. [Brain Control - Pay 800 Life Points. Select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. Take control of the selected card until the End Phase of the turn this card is activated.] with this I’ll gain control over your soldier.

*Ryan’s LP drop by 800 as Darkfire Soldier changes sides. Current LP = 3200

Ryan: Next, I Summon Jhereg, Rising Air in attack mode.

*Jhereg appears before them, and an Oracle Counter gets placed on Rising Oracle.

Ryan: Now Jhereg, attack him directly.

*Jhereg flies foreword and nocks Kenny down. Kenny’s LP drop by 1400. Current LP = 2600

Ryan: and I’ll follow it up with your monster. Darkfire Soldier, attack..

*Darkfire Soldier slashes his sword at Kenny, following with a wave of fire. Kenny’s LP drop by 1700. Current LP = 900.

Kenny: you’re one annoying punk you know that?

Ryan: at least I’m on the winning side of the field. I’ll end with a face down.

*turn comes to Kenny as Darkfire Soldier returns to him.

Kenny: winning side of the field? Please. you've only had 1 turn

Ryan: yea and look what i did in just one turn...

Kenny: shut it. time for payback.

Ryan: you know, I think your brother said that same thing right before I beat him too…

Kenny: just shut up kid. I draw (draws a card. Now holding 5 cards) I summon Invasion of Flames in attack mode. [Invasion of Flames/FIRE/Pyro/3/1300/1200/ When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, no Trap Cards can be activated.] Now that you can’t play traps, I’ll attack with my soldier. and to make sure i dont take damage, i'll discard Flame Ruler from my hand.

*Darkfire Soldier lunges toward Jhereg. Jhereg is destroyed. Ryan’s LP drop by 300. Kenny Discards Gaia Soul the Combustible Collective to negate his damage. Ryan LP = 2900

Ryan: I may not be able to play traps, but Jhereg’s special ability is another story. Now I can bring out a level 4 or lower Rising monster from my deck and I summon Poseidon, Rising Water in attack mode.

*A flow of water occurs, and Poseidon Rising from the water. An Oracle Counter is placed on Rising Oracle. Current counters = 2

Kenny: (disappointed) fine. I place this face down and end my turn.

*Ryan’s LP = 2900
Kenny’s LP = 900
Turn comes to Ryan

Ryan: ok. Time for the last turn. (draws a card now holding 3 cards)

Zach: hmmm?

Ryan: First I activate my face down card Rising Elements to add Bermuda, Rising Torrent from my deck to my hand.

Kenny: so it wasn't even a trap anyway?

Ryan: nope, and next I activate the Spell card Heavy Storm and destroy both your face downs. And since there is a Rising monster on my field, my Rising Oracle is safe. [Heavy Storm - Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.].

*Mirror Force and Backfire are sent to the graveyard.

Ryan: now I play my Lightning Vortex to destroy all your monsters by discarding Bermuda from my hand. [Lightning Vortex - Discard 1 card from your hand. Destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.]

*Lightning crashes around the field while destroying both of Kenny’s monsters.

Kenny: this can’t be happening! he just wiped out my entire field in one turn.

Ryan: oh it’s happening alright. Now I summon Raziel, Rising Dawn from my hand!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) 148653f

*Raziel shines bright as she appears on the field and an Oracle counter is placed on Rising Oracle. Current counters = 3.

Ryan: I activate Raziel’s special ability. By removing a monster in my opponent’s graveyard from play, I can give her all of that monsters attack points on top of her own. So I remove Darkfire Soldier in your graveyard from play to give Raziel 1700 more attack points.

*Raziel spreads her wings. They start to shine and glisten a red-like color as her attack points climb up to 2200.

Ryan: alright Raz lets finish this. Attack him directly with, Trident Slash!

*Raziel lifts her arms up and her 2 swords materialize in her hands. She swipes down in Kenny’s direction as 2 crescent waves slice out of the swing of her swords. Kenny’s LP drop by 2200. Current LP = 0

Ryan: (grinning) and that’s all.

*The holograms fade but we can still see the spirit of Raziel.

Zach: see! Even you lost Kenny!

Kenny: just can it little brother. We are leaving.

Ryan: well thanks for a duel anyway. But no more looking up where people live. It’s kinda freaky.

Raziel: the thought of that may bring me nightmares.

Ryan: (laughing) I’m just glad I can go back to sleep. So goodnight Raz.

*Raziel fades away as Ryan walks back to the backdoor of his house and lets himself inside. He goes back to his room, and goes back to bed. After a few minutes, he looks up at the ceiling thinking to himself.

Ryan: you know the thought of that really would actually bring me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
svstar34

svstar34

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1150

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 am

keep 'em coming, this is great
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 am

svstar34 wrote:
keep 'em coming, this is great

thank youu. and dont worry i will. chapter 4 will be posted sometime this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Jalen2Kool
Royal Tester
Jalen2Kool

Character sheet
TDA credits: 300

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:59 am

Ryan wrote:
thanks a bunch guys. and jalen its taken me about 4 months to get the 23 chapters i currently have lol. but i'm gonna show them too you little by little.
man 23 chapters thats a lot of reading
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Jalen2Kool wrote:
Ryan wrote:
man 23 chapters thats a lot of reading

lol thats why im showing you little by little so its not an overload of reading that will get people bored. i want to make you excited for more chapters lol not bore you to death.

and dont worry if its alot. i've been told its worth reading lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Chapter 4 – The Lonely Hearts Club

*it’s been about a week since Ryan moved into town. He seems to have already made some rivals, but yet no friends? Hmm…will this chapter change all that?

Grandpa: (in a harmonized kind of way) ohh Ryan! Lunch is set to be eaten. Although I’m not sure I would trust the turkey. It’s about 1 week out of date. But those telemarketer people just put that on to scare us all that’s what I say.

Ryan: (staring at the turkey) well that turkey sure is scary alright. I don’t think it’s supposed to be green colored gramps. I think your eyesight’s going quicker than we think.

Grandpa: no I sure don’t think so. I bet it still tastes good.

Ryan: actually, I think the site of this turkey has turned me into a vegetarian…

Grandpa: (laughing) well there is plenty of other items to choose from Ryan.

Ryan: yepp I’m well aware.

*Ryan grabs some ham, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy to put it on top.

Ryan: wait just a minute here…no pizza?!

Grandpa: um, no? I wasn’t plan-

Ryan: (cutting him off) I gotta run and get some! Be right back.

*Ryan runs out the front door. About 5 seconds later he walks back in.

Ryan: wait. I spent all my money on those jumbo sized slurpy’s. can I borrow $10?

Grandpa: did you have a brain freeze when you drank those slurpy’s?

Ryan: um, yess?

Grandpa: (laughing) well then sure! Heres $10.

Ryan: well okk?

*Ryan runs out the front door…again. He runs into town, and then stops. Raziel appears next to him.

Raziel: why are we stopping?

Ryan: I uh, kinda still haven’t figured out where the store is…

Raziel: (laughing) well good luck with that. You know, you could always ask-

Ryan: (cutting her off) no I will not ask people again! Last time I did that I gained a creep stalker who found out where I lived and woke me up at 2 in the morning! I didn’t sleep for at least 2 days Raz…

Raziel: (laughing some more) I told you that thought would bring nightmares.

Ryan: don’t remind me. But now I’m gonna try to find the store without asking for help.

*Raziel fades away as Ryan looks around town for the store for about 10 minutes. it seems that he cant find it. When he thinks that all hope is lost, a young girl named Sarah walks up to him.

Sarah: hey. You seem lost, so I’m gonna guess you’re new around here.

Ryan: (completely amazed by her appearance) yea hey. I moved here to live with my grandfather about a week ago. But I’m not lost. I just sorta expected the department store to be in this spot, but its not…

Sarah: (laughing) yea that’s what they call “lost” well I’m Sarah. Can I help?

Ryan: (shocked) I’m Ryan. And that depends. Would your boyfriend be ok with this?

Sarah: I’m single.

Ryan: (quickly) you may help me.

*Sarah shows Ryan where the store is, and he buys the pizza. Sarah then shows him the rest of the town. When they are finished, Ryan is walking alongside her when he realizes she’s wearing a deck holder attached to her belt.

Ryan: wait a sec. you’re a duelist?

Sarah: well yea who isn’t these days?

Ryan: well, my grandpa.

Sarah: (laughing) okk. but you are right?

Ryan: ohh right yea I’m one too.

Sarah: hey, how about a-

Ryan: (completing her question) a friendly duel? Sounds good to me.

Sarah: wow already completing my thoughts ayy? Not badd, not badd.

Ryan: (laughing) hey don’t sound so surprised. You ready to do this?

Sarah: absolutely.

Ryan: nice. Ahh but wait. I totally forgot my grandpa’s waiting for me back home. We were gonna have lunch but he made this weird colored out of date turkey so I went and bought pizza. (starts to laugh)

Sarah: (laughing) that’s pretty random. Can I come too?

Ryan: (surprised) sure! Wait, how old are you?

Sarah: 17.

Ryan: (quickly) you can definitely come home with me.

*Ryan takes Sarah back home with him. They eat lunch together, then head to the living room.

Sarah: so about that friendly duel?

Ryan: you want to have it now?

Sarah: ahh 2 for 2. you’re pretty good at that.

Ryan: (laughing) maybe I’m psychic?

Sarah: (laughing with him) lets do this.

*Ryan and Sarah take their Duel Disks out of their bags and place their decks inside them. Both players LP are set to 4000.

Ryan & Sarah: lets go!

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:27 pm

Nice chapter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next