hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)

Go down 
+7
svstar34
xcross21
the final duelist
MasterGouken
Phoenix Enforcer
Jalen2Kool
Ryan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

First topic message reminder :

so i finally decided to make my first fan fic ever based on my Rising card series. and here it is at last. now remember, this is my first one i've ever done so be nice ahaa.

ALL MY CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED HERE. YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE THE NEW CHAPTERS.

if you want to see my Rising card Archetype, click the following link:
https://twilightduelacademy.forumotion.net/card-showcase-f30/my-rising-card-series-t96.htm#285

Chapter 1 – the new kid in town
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 Keitakashima
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 KeiTakishima

name: Ryan Karino
deck type: Rising
Spirit Partner: Raziel, Rising Dawn

*We begin with Ryan sitting on a bench in a town he just moved to with his grandfather. The town is Corona, California. It’s about 4 o’clock and Ryan is just chilling their with his eyes closed when all of a sudden you hear Raziel’s voice right before appearing their next to him.

Raziel: Hey! What in the world do you think your doing?!

Ryan: (spastically) Whoa! Huh! Whaaaa? (Turns to see Raziel) Ohh, hey Raz what’s up?

Raziel: What’s up? What’s up is your grandfather told you to do one very small task while he went away for the day and you have yet to do that!

Ryan: (thinking deeply) Ohh right I forgot. Sorry. So…what did he want again?

Raziel: (sighs) You’re so hopeless…he wanted you to go get more bread for him cause you ate it all.

Ryan: If I’m as hopeless as you say I am, why do you continue to stick around with me ayy?

Raziel: (laughing) You know, I ask myself the same thing. But don’t forget I can leave whenever I want.

Ryan: (shocked) Whaaa? No don’t say that Raziel! I could never take another easy breath again if you were to leave!

Raziel: (laughing some more) So, I’m like asthma?

Ryan: (laughing with her now) Ahahaa. Let’s get the bread.

*Raziel Disapears. Ryan finally stands up and starts walking in the direction of the store.

Ryan: Umm. Hey Raz? I dont know where the store is...

Raziel’s voice: why don’t you ask around then? See that guy right there? ask him for directions.

*Ryan runs up to the man as the man turns around. They bump into each other. Turns out this man is easily tempered.

Man: Hey! Watch we’re ya going! Ya dig what I’m sayin?

Ryan: Whoa sorry bro. Chill out. (Whispering to Raziel) I think this guy thinks he’s ghetto ahaa.

Man: Who are you talking to now punk?

Ryan: (with some attitude) no one you can prove. Now who exactly are you?

Zach: the names Zach. And I don’t like your tude.

Ryan: Yea? Well you better get used to it cause my "tude's" not leaving. So what are you gonna do?

*Zach takes out a duel disk.

Ryan: You want to duel?

Zach: Is that not obvious? You’re a duelist aren’t ya?

Ryan: You better believe it.

Zach: So then lets go.

Ryan: You’re on!

*Raziel appears next to Ryan.

Raziel: Ryan, you’re being sidetracked again. The bread remember? Your grandpa’s coming home soon.

Ryan: Ah Raz you worry too much. This’ll be over quick.

Ryan & Zach: (together) Let’s duel!

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Awesome! although you might have spaced a bit too much lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:16 pm

lol i didnt mean too. you must of changed the reply message settings. i'll fix that thoughh.

glad you like it though ahaa. thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 pm

NEED MORE RISING PRODIGY!!! but lil bro Ry... the "new Ryan is how i used to be... creepy huh??
Back to top Go down
lenofelix

lenofelix

Character sheet
TDA credits: 500

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:54 pm

waiting for the next chapter, it's gonna be amazing the duel
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 pm

MasterGouken wrote:
NEED MORE RISING PRODIGY!!! but lil bro Ry... the "new Ryan is how i used to be... creepy huh??

lol yea it is considering thats how i was too...but that was about 5 years ago lol. and then someone changed my life definetly for the better.

lenofelix wrote:
waiting for the next chapter, it's gonna be amazing the duel

yeaaa it will lol. the best part is im not showing the Falling Series until later. you'll just see them gradually as they appear in the story.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Chapter 27 – Rise of the Fallen

*after not being seen for 2 days, Ryan appears right in front of Sarah and Trey at Trey’s house. But this Ryan is not like the Ryan we’ve known. And it turns out that the Aeolus we knew is not the same Aeolus, considering he attacked Sarah and Trey. And considering his name is Aeoleus and not Aeolus. After Ryan mocks Trey, Trey challenges Ryan to a duel. the challenge didn’t seem to phase Ryan at all. But in the end Ryan and Trey end up starting their duel.

Ryan and Trey: lets duel!

*Trey attaches his duel disk and places his shuffled deck inside. Erasmos appears on Trey’s shoulder.

Erasmos: meep (be careful)

Trey: its all gonna be ok pal.

*Erasmos disappears. Ryan holds out his left arm and the Pure-Black Aura gathers around his fore-arm. A duel disk is then formed with a deck already inside and Ryan draws his opening hand.

Trey: I bet that comes in handy.

Ryan: let’s start this thing. (draws a card) I activate Inverted Elements.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653a

Ryan: with this I can now add 1 Falling monster from my deck to my hand. I choose Jhargett, Falling Air. And now I summon him to the field in defense mode.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653n

*the Pure-Black Aura appears in front of Ryan and Jhargett is summoned from the Aura.

Sarah: that looks like Jhereg.

Ryan: and now I’ll lay this face down.

*Turn moves to Trey.

Trey: alright here we go. (draws a card) I summon Crystal Wyvern Evaristus! In attack mode!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653

*a large Crystal strikes up from the ground. It shatters and Evaristus is summoned.

Trey: and as long as Evaristus is out-

Ryan: yea yea. I cant play any set cards. this isn’t our first duel you know.

Trey: hey I’m surprised you remember. Now, are you sure your like one of the bad guys now? Cause you remember everything about your past and whether or not you want to admit it I could tell you wouldn’t have killed me with your Aura. I could tell you wanted to stop it just as soon as it was about to hit me!

Ryan: (snickering) you sure about that?

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan as he launches a blast of Aura towards Trey fast. Just as soon as its about too hit Trey Sarah yells out.

Sarah: (pleading) Ryan stop this!

*the Aura vanishes around Ryan and in front of Trey.

Trey: (thinking) wait a sec.

*in Trey’s mind

Trey: hey cool it buddy!

*Ryan glares at Trey. The Aura is still surrounding Ryan. He looks at Sarah, then back at Trey. Ryan then launches another blast of the Pure-Black Aura at Trey. Trey is defenseless.

Sarah: stop this!

*Trey is frozen with fear. He closes his eyes cause he feels better not being able to see what’s going on.

Sarah: Trey!

*the Aura stops right in front of trey and vanishes.

*back to present time.

Trey: of course. It’s because of Sarah that he’s stopping his attacks. Just like before. This time she cried out for him to stop again and he did.

*looking at Ryan.

Trey: he still cares about her. She must be the key on getting him back to normal.

Ryan: well what are you waiting for? I spared your life for the 2nd time so continue your turn!

Trey: as you wish. (to himself) cause I just figured this all out. (to Ryan) Evaristus attack his Jhargett with Crystal Spear!

*Evaristus roars and Crystal spikes appear out of the ground 1 by one in a path thats heading towards Jhargett, Falling Air. Jhargett is destroyed after a Crystal Spike slices through him. A Pure-Black Aura is left behind.

Trey: lucky for you he was in defense mode.

Ryan: (ignoring Trey) I activate Jhargett’s special ability. When he’s destroyed and sent to the graveyard I can special summon a level 4 or lower Falling monster from my hand, deck, or graveyard. And I think I’ll summon Violian, Falling Shadows to the field from my deck!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653f

*the Aura left Behind on Ryan’s field erupts as Violian rises out of it in attack mode.

Sarah: and I think that one looks like Violiar…

Trey: not bad Ryan. But you’ll have to do much better than 1500 attack points to beat Evaristus. But for now I’ll place one card face down and let you go.

*Turn moves to Ryan as he draws a card.

Ryan’s hand – 5
Ryan’s LP = 4000

Trey’s hand – 5
Trey’s LP = 4000

Ryan: it’s your time. Poseident, Falling Water come forth!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653z

*the Pure-Black Aura swirls up from the ground as Poseident is summoned in attack mode.

Ryan: now Trey, do you remember when you said that I need more than 1500 attack points to take down Evaristus? Well I’ve got more for you – Violian’s special ability! And as long as Violian is face up on my field, during my turn all your monsters attack points will drop 100 points for every cad in your hand. And your holding 5 which puts Evaristus at 1100.

*Violian lashes out his tentacles and wraps them around Evaristus, dropping his attack points down to 1100. Violian lets go.

Trey: oh man…

Ryan: Violian attack his Evaristus. Inverted Vice-Grip!

*Violian lashes out his tentacles towards Evaristus once again. But this time a large Crystal Wall appears in front of Trey’s field, stopping Violian’s attack.

Trey: nice try Ryan. But thanks to my Crystal Barrier trap card your attack has been negated.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653g

Ryan: not bad. But if I remember right that trap card of yours lets us both draw 1 card. you must be pretty confident to let me draw.

Trey: I know I can do this. I can win this!

Sarah: (nervous) don’t give up Trey…

*Ryan and Trey both draw 1 card. as Ryan looks at the card he drew, he grins. Trey gets a bad feeling about the card Ryan just drew.

Ryan: (to himself) I am going to enjoy this. (to Trey) now I hope you didn’t forget that its still my turn. And I hope you realized that by drawing a card you lowered Evaristus’s attack points even more thanks to Violian’s effect! Poseident pick up where Violian left off and destroy that Wyvern! Inverted Rapid!

*Poseident Leaps in the air and points his staff at Evaristus. A mixture of water and Pure-Black Aura is formed and launched towards Evaristus, causing him to be destroyed and Trey to take 600 points of damage.

Current LP = 3400.

Ryan: and now that he’s gone I can activate my face down Inverted Spirits!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653j

Ryan: with this I can bring back a level 4 or lower Falling monster to my field from my grave. Come back Jhargett, Falling Air.

*the Pure-Black Aura appears in front of Inverted Spirits. Jhargett is formed in attack mode.

Ryan: and now Jhargett can strike you directly. So go get him!

*Trey is caught off guard by this attack. Jhargett flies up and swoops down into Trey, knocking him down. Trey takes 1400 points of damage.

Current LP = 2000.

Trey: this isn’t good. He has 3 monsters out and I don’t have a single card on my field. but I wont give up. (stands back up)

Ryan: (to himself) so he still wants to continue. People really are stubborn these days…

Trey: anything else you’ve got for me?

Sarah: (sighs) do you really think it’s a good idea to provoke him…

Ryan: well since you asked, I’ll just set this face down. Now you go.

*Turn moves to Trey.

Trey: (to himself) alright. I really have to pull off something awesome this turn. (looking at Ryan’s new monsters) but this is nuts. I wasn’t expecting him to be so strong. Do I really have what it takes to win?

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:28 am

Nice chapter! Exciting im at the end of my chair waiting to see what will happen next. Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Phoenix Enforcer wrote:
Nice chapter! Exciting im at the end of my chair waiting to see what will happen next. Nice job!

ahaa well then in that case i'll start working on the next chapter pronto.
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm

cant wait for the next chapter lil bro... just cant wait!!! Razz

*Gouken Says Solemnly* Dont write everything that is in your mind.. you must also use your heart... you may wish to write that down..
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:15 pm

lol well then good news. chapter 28 is done and will be posted as soon as it's editted.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Chapter 28 – Rise of the Fallen Part 2

*the duel between Trey and the new Dark Ryan began with Ryan’s draw. It turns out that Ryan’s new Falling deck is filled with the Dark counterparts of his old Rising Deck. Trey starts off pretty good, but Ryan comes out of nowhere with a triple threat attack from 3 Falling Monsters. Trey manages to stop one attack, but in the end he is left defenseless. Trey realizes that Sarah is the key to getting Ryan back to his old self. He believes he can use Sarah to not only bring Ryan back to normal, but win the duel as well.

Trey: I can do this. (draws a card) I activate Crystal Core!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653l

*a transparent Crystal Sphere forms in the air.

Trey: With this I can Special Summon my Crystal Wyvern – Evaristus in my graveyard and equip him with this card.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653d

*Evaristus becomes visible inside the Sphere. The Crystal Sphere shatters and Evaristus stands tall.

Trey: and next I sacrifice my Evaristus to summon my Crystal Warrior – Ambrosia
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653v

*Evaristus shines and disappears as a Crystal is left behind. The Crystal shatters and Ambrosia is formed in attack mode.

Trey: now that Ambrosia is out I can target 1 face down on the field. and that card has to stay face down as long as Ambrosia is face up. I think I’ll target your face down. And with that said, Ambrosia attack his Violian with Crystal Bullet!

*Ambrosia holds out his hands and fires tiny Crystal Shards at Violian. Violian is destroyed and Ryan receives 700 points of damage.

Current LP = 3300.

Sarah: alright Trey!

Trey: I can so do this! (to himself) but something tells me that the card he drew with Crystal Barrier’s effect is gonna give me trouble…

Ryan: well are you done?

Trey: pipe down over there. It’s a little thing called patience.

Ryan: (glaring) excuse me? I could kill you right now if I wanted too. But instead I’m giving you a chance to prove yourself in this duel. so since I control your life right now I would watch what you say.

Trey: fine. I’ll toss this face down. Your turn.

*turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan’s LP = 3300
Ryan’s Hand = 6
Trey’s LP = 2000
Trey’s Hand = 4

Ryan: you know what? I like night time much better than the day time.

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan. It explodes all over the place. Any living piece of the environment that the new Aura covers becomes the opposite of what it was. Trey and Sarah look around and watch as it covers the grass. The grass becomes dead, along with the leaves on the trees and the flowers lose their petals. Ryan then looks up and watches how the Sun becomes the Moon.

Ryan: that’s more like it.

Sarah: everything’s the opposite of what it was.

Trey: whoa…

Ryan: now then back to business. (draws a card) I activate Inverted Curse!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653n

*a Pure-Black Aura Wisp floats in front of Ryan.

Ryan: thanks to my Curse card I can add Violian back to my hand since he’s in my graveyard. And then my Inverted Curse Spell inflicts 700 points of damage to your Life Points!

*the Pure-Black Aura Wisp floats over to Trey. It covers Trey sending a shock through his body. Trey yells out as he takes 700 points of damage.

Current LP = 1300

Sarah: oh no…

Ryan: and the fun is just beginning Trey. Now I summon Ruzilen, Falling Dusk in attack mode!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653o

*a Pure-Black Aura erupts on the field and Ruzilen flies up out of it.

Sarah: Raziel…

Ryan: and now I’ll activate Inverted Restriction from my hand!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653pl

Ryan: watch as the seal takes over your monster and makes it weaker.

*the Inverted Symbols appear all over Ambrosia causing his attack to drop by 500.

Current ATK = 1800

Ryan: Ruzilen it’s time to shine. Attack that Crystal Warrior with Inverted Trident!

*Ruzilen flies up in the sky and stops as she is seen in front of the Moon. Ruzilen’s swords then materialize as she slashes them downward, causing 2 Pure-Black Crescent Aura’s to be hurled at Crystal Warrior Ambrosia – 1 for each sword. Ambrosia is destroyed.

Trey: go Hallowed Life Barrier! [Hallowed Life Barrier - Discard 1 card from your hand. This turn, any damage you take from your opponent's cards and effects becomes 0.]

*Trey discards Crystal Dragon – Carolus. a barrier forms over Trey protecting him from harm.

Ryan: you’re lucky. cause Ruzilen inflicts 300 points of damage to your life points for every level your Ambrosia had. Since he has 6, you would have taken 1800 points of damage. And my Restriction card would have doubled all your battle damage.

Sarah: talk about cutting it close.

Ryan: well I’ll have to come up with something else. But for now I’ll end my turn.

*turn moves to Trey.

Ryan’s LP = 3300
Ryan’s hand = 5

Trey’s LP = 1300
Trey’s Hand = 4

Trey: and here I am back to an empty field. let’s make this turn count. (draws a card) alright this is gonna be awesome. I remove Crystal Wyvern – Evaristus and Crystal Warrior – Ambrosia in my graveyard from play to special summon Crystal Phoenix – Bassillios!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653h

*Evaristus and Ambrosia appear and fade away, leaving behind a Crystal. The Crystal takes the shape of a Phoenix as it shatters into a Crystal Blue Flame. Bassillios is summoned from the flame in attack mode.

Trey: but I’m not done, next I activate my Lightning Vortex!

*Ryan is caught off guard and Sarah is excited.

Sarah: alright Trey!

Ryan: no!

*Trey discards Crystal Sword and Lightning Crashes down all over Ryan’s field, destroying his monsters.

Ryan: you’ll pay for that. I assure you!

Trey: believe it when I see it! now Bassillios attack Ryan directly with Crystal Flare!

*Bassillios is covered with a Crystal Blue Flame as she rams into Ryan, knocking him down. Ryan receives 3000 points of damage.

Current LP = 300.

Trey: (proudly) how was that?

*Ryan glares at Trey with that Red Tint in his eye.

Trey: jeez man…I’ll just play this face down and my turn. And guess what that means?

*Bassillios becomes engulfed by a Crystal Blue Flame.

Trey: since I ended my turn, Bassillios inflicts to you 200 points of damage for every Crystal Monster I have out. So that’s 200. go Bassillios!

*Bassillios’s flame erupts towards Ryan causing him to lose 200 Life Points.

Ryan’s LP = 100
Ryan’s Hand = 5

Trey’s LP = 1300
Trey’s Hand = 1

Trey: (to himself) I’m so close. (to Ryan) it’s your move…

*turn moves to Ryan as he draws a card.

Ryan: you’re going to pay dearly for that last stunt you pulled!

*the Pure Black Aura appears around Ryan. It’s waving rapidly. The Wind gets strong as Ryan holds out a card.

Ryan: I activate Heavy Storm! [Heavy Storm - Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.]

*the wind becomes furious as trey’s face down is destroyed along with Ryan’s face down. Inverted Fury and Crystal Formation are sent to the graveyard.

Trey: (struggling with the wind) so much for that.

Ryan: and the worst is ahead. In fact, it’s right now.

Sarah: that doesn’t sound good…

Trey: bring it!

Ryan: I activate Nightmare Calling!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653c

*The card is tainted with the Pure-Black Aura. The Aura bursts into the sky causing a fierce Wind and streams of Aura to be sent flying everywhere. One of the 2 cops wake up.

Cop 2: wh-where am i?

*the cop looks at the situation and gets freaked out.

Cop 2: I’ve gotta get out of here!

*Cop 2 wakes up Cop 1.

Cop 1: what happened?

Cop 2: knocked on conscious. but we have to get out of here now. Come on move, move!

*the 2 cops get up and run away. Their cop car is damaged so they can’t use it to escape. The Wind is strong as the sky above begins to be covered with a purple cloud. The cloud swirls in a circle and right above the duel field a hole in the cloud opens up. Lightning strikes around the area.

Sarah: what is this?!?!

Trey: Ryan! What’s going on?!?!

Ryan: I’m doing exactly what you asked for Trey! Now then, my Nightmare Calling spell allows me too summon 1 Falling monster from my hand, deck, or graveyard by discarding monsters in my hand who’s total levels equal or surpass the special summoned Falling monster! And the best part is that monster’s summoning conditions are ignored.

Trey: this looks bad.

Ryan: I discard Valkundinious, Falling Guardian and Prometheun, Falling Doom.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653z My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653b

*the spirits of Valkundinious and Prometheun are absorbed into the hole in the sky.

Ryan: time to give you what you wanted Trey! I summon Arkanor, Falling Death!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 148653q

*a Pure-Black Aura streams from the hole in the sky as it takes the shape of a large creature. The Aura fades away and Arkanor is visible.

Sarah: Arkados’s counterpart…that’s not good. Arkados was Ryan’s Ace Rising card. so Arkanor must be the Falling Decks Ace.

Trey: he’s huge.

Ryan: my Arkanor is going to destroy you Trey! Your Bassillios is defenseless over there.

Trey: hey keep talking Ryan. I’ll still survive this attack. The difference in our monsters attack points is just 1000. I’ll survive and then come back at you next turn!

*Ryan laughs.

Trey: what’s so funny?

Ryan: next turn? There isn’t going to be a next turn for you Trey! You’ll be happy if you have your next breath once Arkanor is finished with you!

Trey: what are you talking about?

Ryan: my Arkanor has the power to choose either the attack or defense points of your monster to do battle with.

Trey: (shocked) wait, so you can use my Bassillios’s defense points for this attack?

Ryan: now you’re catching on.

Trey: (to himself) if he uses Bassillios’s defense power for this battle, then the difference in their attacks will be 1300. that’s all I have left…

Sarah: but then if this works, then Trey could… (looking at Arkanor) Ryan could severely hurt Trey…

Ryan: Trey, it’s time. Arkanor take down that Phoenix with your Inverted Blaze!

*Arkanor roars. He opens his jaw and a Pure-Black light appears inside. the light is fired and is instantly changed to a Pure-Black Aura Flame. The attack hits Bassillios dead on, covering his entire body. The aftermath of the attack explodes in Trey’s direction, completely covering him with the flame. Trey receives 1300 points of damage and falls unconscious.

Current LP = 0.

Sarah: (tearing) Trey!

*the holograms fade away, the Wind dies down, and the environment around them turns back to normal. Sarah gets up and runs to Trey who is covered with bruises and mild burns.

Sarah: Trey. Trey! Come on get up!

Ryan: I doubt he’ll get up.

Sarah: why…why would you do this!

*Sarah turns around to find Ryan is no longer there. He has disappeared again and now no one knows where he is or when he’ll be back. Sarah calls 911 for help. They get Trey in an ambulance, and Sarah gets in a cop car that follows the ambulance Trey is in. as they drive off Sarah thinks to herself.

Sarah: you’re gonna be ok Trey. I just no it.

Last edited by Ryan on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:27 pm

damn... now i cant wait for 29 T_T

nice job lil bro

M.G.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:52 pm

MasterGouken wrote:
damn... now i cant wait for 29 T_T

nice job lil bro

M.G.

lol thanks. and since its no longer the weekend it may be a little while until 29. i tried to get the last 2 chapters in quick cause i know im busy during the weekdays. so my goal is to try and fit as many chapters as i can over the weekends.

and heyy look at that - your sticking with my nickname for you Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Awesome chapter!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Phoenix Enforcer wrote:
Awesome chapter!

why thank youu. and if you guys didnt notice, Ryan will be using Nightmare Calling like the Surpreme King used Super Polymerization. just figured i'd clear that up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Yeah i noticed that, very interesting.
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 pm

SWEETNESS!!!! now.. post it soon pwease Razz jokin post it when you can lil bro
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:26 pm

MasterGouken wrote:
SWEETNESS!!!! now.. post it soon pwease Razz jokin post it when you can lil bro

i actually may be able to make one today. i'm only gonna be out of the house for an hour later on so if i can pretend im studying without getting caught - which usually is the case lol - then i'll be able to make one. or even at least start it.
Back to top Go down
lenofelix

lenofelix

Character sheet
TDA credits: 500

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 pm

when do u release the next chapter??

honestly, i dont want to wait any longer!!!

Nice Work
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet
TDA credits: 50

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:08 am

nice work thats awesome i cant wait till the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:52 pm

lol sorry about that guys. i have been busy lately if you didnt notice my lack of activity lately. but im trying to get on as muchh as possible. but luckily making new chapters doesnt require me logging into TDA. so dont worry, i have the basic idea + details for chapter 29 now i just gotta type it out. it should be coming soon.

and jesse im glad you like the story lol. and welcome to TDA.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Nice! i hope its out soon
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:01 pm

hehehe.. cant wait.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 pm

well i should hopefully be able to post a new chapter tomorro. tomorro is my day off (as i know of right now anyway. hopefully it stays that way so i can catch up on my forum life lol)

so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 pm

oh right!!! HOOOO-RAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next