hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)

Go down 
+7
svstar34
xcross21
the final duelist
MasterGouken
Phoenix Enforcer
Jalen2Kool
Ryan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

First topic message reminder :

so i finally decided to make my first fan fic ever based on my Rising card series. and here it is at last. now remember, this is my first one i've ever done so be nice ahaa.

ALL MY CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED HERE. YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE THE NEW CHAPTERS.

if you want to see my Rising card Archetype, click the following link:
https://twilightduelacademy.forumotion.net/card-showcase-f30/my-rising-card-series-t96.htm#285

Chapter 1 – the new kid in town
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 Keitakashima
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 KeiTakishima

name: Ryan Karino
deck type: Rising
Spirit Partner: Raziel, Rising Dawn

*We begin with Ryan sitting on a bench in a town he just moved to with his grandfather. The town is Corona, California. It’s about 4 o’clock and Ryan is just chilling their with his eyes closed when all of a sudden you hear Raziel’s voice right before appearing their next to him.

Raziel: Hey! What in the world do you think your doing?!

Ryan: (spastically) Whoa! Huh! Whaaaa? (Turns to see Raziel) Ohh, hey Raz what’s up?

Raziel: What’s up? What’s up is your grandfather told you to do one very small task while he went away for the day and you have yet to do that!

Ryan: (thinking deeply) Ohh right I forgot. Sorry. So…what did he want again?

Raziel: (sighs) You’re so hopeless…he wanted you to go get more bread for him cause you ate it all.

Ryan: If I’m as hopeless as you say I am, why do you continue to stick around with me ayy?

Raziel: (laughing) You know, I ask myself the same thing. But don’t forget I can leave whenever I want.

Ryan: (shocked) Whaaa? No don’t say that Raziel! I could never take another easy breath again if you were to leave!

Raziel: (laughing some more) So, I’m like asthma?

Ryan: (laughing with her now) Ahahaa. Let’s get the bread.

*Raziel Disapears. Ryan finally stands up and starts walking in the direction of the store.

Ryan: Umm. Hey Raz? I dont know where the store is...

Raziel’s voice: why don’t you ask around then? See that guy right there? ask him for directions.

*Ryan runs up to the man as the man turns around. They bump into each other. Turns out this man is easily tempered.

Man: Hey! Watch we’re ya going! Ya dig what I’m sayin?

Ryan: Whoa sorry bro. Chill out. (Whispering to Raziel) I think this guy thinks he’s ghetto ahaa.

Man: Who are you talking to now punk?

Ryan: (with some attitude) no one you can prove. Now who exactly are you?

Zach: the names Zach. And I don’t like your tude.

Ryan: Yea? Well you better get used to it cause my "tude's" not leaving. So what are you gonna do?

*Zach takes out a duel disk.

Ryan: You want to duel?

Zach: Is that not obvious? You’re a duelist aren’t ya?

Ryan: You better believe it.

Zach: So then lets go.

Ryan: You’re on!

*Raziel appears next to Ryan.

Raziel: Ryan, you’re being sidetracked again. The bread remember? Your grandpa’s coming home soon.

Ryan: Ah Raz you worry too much. This’ll be over quick.

Ryan & Zach: (together) Let’s duel!

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Chapter 22 – The Crystal Duelist

*Ryan’s plan of running away has been interrupted by a duelist named Trey. Trey can hear and see card spirits just like Ryan and Sarah can, and he has a deck that’s very unique, just like Ryan has. Trey asks Ryan for a duel and Ryan agrees. Before they start, a car pulls up next to them and to Ryan’s surprise, Sarah steps out. After a little bit of bickering between Ryan and Sarah, Trey and Ryan finally begin their duel.

Ryan: alright I’ll be kicking things off. (draws a card now holding 6 cards) I summon Aeolus, Rising Wind in attack mode.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653q

*the wind picks up as Aeolus is summoned to the field.

Ryan: next I’ll knock down 3 face downs and end it at that.

*turn moves to Trey.

Trey: here we go! (draws a card now holding 6 cards) I activate the spell card Heavy Storm to wipe out everything you had planned. [Heavy Storm - Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the Field.]

*the wind picks up.

Ryan: nice try but I reveal one of my face downs, Dark Bribe. [Dark Bribe - Negate the activation and effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.]

Trey: aw mann.

Ryan: I’m guessing I don’t need to explain my Dark Bribe.

*The wind dies down. Heavy Storm is sent to the graveyard and Trey draws 1 card.

Trey’s hand – 6
Ryan’s hand – 2

Trey: well at least I got to draw. (to himself) he probably needs those face downs for something.

Ryan: so, anything else?

Trey: of course. I summon Crystal Wolf – Bricius in attack mode.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653v

*A Blue crystal appears on the field and shatters as Crystal Wolf – Bricius is summoned.

Trey: I hope those face downs of yours were worth keeping. Cause my Bricius is gonna attack your Aeolus. Go Bricius, Crystal Blizzard!

*Bricius howls as tiny pieces of Crystal fragments fly around the field. they all head toward Aeolus, causing him to be destroyed and Ryan to take 100 points of damage. just then a Blue Crescent flies at Trey casuing him to take 300 points of damage.

Ryan’s LP = 3900
Trey’s LP = 3700

Trey: (confused) what was that? and why did I lose Life Points?

Ryan: cause while you were calling out your attack, I was activating my Rising Flare trap card. Which causes you to take 300 points of damage whenever a Rising monster of mine is destroyed.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653h

Ryan: And now I’m activating my 2nd trap card known as Rising Call!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653e

*the Rising Aura appears in front of the Rising Call trap card.

Ryan: this activates whenever a Rising monster on my field is destroyed as well. And it allows me to summon another one to take its place so come on out Violiar, Rising Shadows
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653d

*the Rising Aura in front of Rising Call begins to wave rapidly, and Violiar is formed inside the Aura. The Aura fades away and Violiar is left standing.

Trey: (impressed) not bad at all Ryan. (to himself) this guy definitely knows how to duel)

Ryan: you finished?

Trey: not quite. You see when Bricius destroys a monster, you take damage equal to that monsters Defense points. So I’ll have you take 1700 more points of damage.

Ryan: wait what?

*Crystal shards appear and fly at Ryan causing him to lose 1700 points of damage. Current LP = 2200.

Ryan: (struggling) not bad at all. You mean business.

Trey: why thank you. Now then I’ll lay down 2 face downs and then I’ll end my turn. Now you can go.

*turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan’s hand – 2
Trey’s hand - 3

Ryan: alright. My draw. (draws a card. now holding 3 cards.) I activate Violiar’s special ability. During my main phase if he’s face up on my field I can choose a monster on your side of the field. and that monster loses 100 attack points for every card in its owners hand. Of course, I select Bricius.

*Violiar wraps his tentacles around Bricius and his attack is lowered to 1500.

Trey: so now our monsters points are the same.

Ryan: yea not for long. Cause I play the equip spell card known as Soul Reaver.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653h

*Violiar’s right “arm” glows white in the shape of a blade.

Ryan: now I can pay any amount of life points up to 800 and give all those points to Violiar. I’m gonna pay 400.

*Ryan’s LP drop down by 400 and Violiar’s attack points rise up by 400.

Violiar’s attack = 1900
Ryan’s LP = 1800

Ryan: now Violiar attack his Bricius.

*Violiar lunges foreward toward Bricius. Right before his attack hits a Crystal wall appears in front of Violiar, causing him to hit the wall.

Ryan: what? What happened?

Trey: I activated my Crystal Barrier trap card is what happened.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653x

Trey: what this does is negate an attack that targets a Crystal monster I have. And then as an added bonus we both get to draw 1 card.

*Ryan and Trey draw 1 card from their decks.

Ryan’s hand = 3
Trey’s hand = 4

Ryan: well then. On to plan B. I’ll knock down another face down and activate the Spell card Brain Control. [Brain Control - Pay 800 Life Points. Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Take control of it until the End Phase.]

*Ryan’s Life Points go down by 800 and Bricius changes sides.

Ryan’s LP = 1000
Trey’s LP = 3700

Trey: (thinking) well he’s already attacked, so he must have something else in mind. (realizes Ryan’s plan) ah, hold on, no!

Ryan: I guess you figured out what I’m planning. (laughs) that’s right I’m going to sacrifice both of our Monsters to summon Valkundacious, Rising Guardian to my field in attack mode!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653n

*The Rising Aura appears around the 2 monsters. The Aura grows and forms into one big wave and Valkundaicious is summoned in attack mode.

Trey: wow. He’s so cool.

Ryan: (laughs) for your information Valkundacious is a girl. But anyway yea she is cool. And lucky for you she’s the only Rising monster on my field or you’d be taking 400 points of damage for each monster.

Trey: well I dodged that one.

Ryan: I’m gonna let you go now.

*Turn moves to Trey.

Trey’s LP = 3700
Ryan’s LP = 1000

Trey’s Hand = 4
Ryan’s hand = 0

Trey: well, here goes nothing. (draws a card now holding 5 cards.) first I switch Bricius to defense mode. And then I’m gonna summon my Crystal Dragon – Carolus also in defense mode!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653z

*a blue crystal forms on the field and shatters as Carolus is summoned.

Trey: next I’ll place 1 card face down and end my turn.

*turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan’s LP = 1000
Trey’s LP = 3700

Ryan’s hand = 0
Trey’s hand = 3

Ryan: ok, now here I go. (draws a card now holding 1 card) perfect. I Summon Poseidon, Rising Water to my field in attack mode!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653u

*a rush of water appears on the field and Poseidon is summoned.

Ryan: and now I’d like to introduce you to something new that even I haven’t performed yet. A new style of fusion known as “Rising Fusion” you see when I conduct a Rising Fusion I have to return 2 fusion material monsters on my field back to my hand and then I can summon a fusion monster that they would create. So consider yourself lucky to be the first victim of Rising Fusion.

*the Rising Aura surrounds Valkundacious and Poseidon. Valkundacious and Poseidon are returned to Ryan’s hand but the Aura stays as it forms a new monster.

Trey: too cool.

Ryan: I summon Adelmar, Rising Tempest!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653e

*the Aura explodes over the field and the Wind is strong. Adelmar spreads his wings with pride as he is summoned to the field in attack mode.

Ryan: and now that Adelmar is out I can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field once per turn. And the best part is the cards owner receives 400 points of damage. So I’ll take out the card you last set Trey.

*Adelmar flaps his wings and A lot of Wind and Rain is formed and heads in the direction of Trey’s new face down, causing it to be destroyed. Trey takes 400 points of damage. Crystal Freeze is sent to the graveyard.

Trey’s LP = 3300
Ryan’s LP = 1000

Trey: ah dangit.

Ryan: and now I activate my face down card, Aura Blast.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653o

Ryan: Adelmar attack his Bricius with Torrential Storm!

*Adelmar roars and more Wind and Rain is formed and it flies right toward Crystal Wolf – Bricius. Bricius is destroyed.

Trey: not bad but now I activate this trap known as Crystal Formation!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653f

*a crystal appears in front of the card.

Trey: this trap is similar to your Rising Call trap Ryan. Only difference is that I get a Crystal monster. So come on out Crystal Wyvern – Evaristus!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653n

*the Crystal shatters and Evaristus is summoned.

Ryan: not bad Trey. But I guess now’s a good time to explain my Aura Blast trap card. since my Adelmar is a level 10 monster, whenever he attacks you lose 500 Life Points.

Trey: (shocked) uh ohh...

*the Aura Blast trap card glows and fires a red-ish white blast toward Trey causing him to take 500 points of damage.

Trey’s LP = 2800
Ryan’s LP = 1000

Ryan: I guess I’ll end it at that.

*turn moves to Trey.

Trey: alright here we go. (draws a card now holding 4 cards) My Evaristus is a tuner monster Ryan.

Ryan: no way. You’re gonna Synchro Summon?

Trey: that’s right. I Tune my Evaristus with my Carolus to Synchro Summon the level 8 Crystal Guardian – Caillius!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653a

*Evaristus glows Blue and turns into 3 balls of light that surround Carolus. Carolus begins to glow blue. The Lights conjoin and shine brightly as Caillius is Synchro Summoned.

Ryan: (thinking) a Synchro monster with 2900 attack points. Looks like his Ace card.

Trey: and now my Crystal Guardian gives me 400 Life Points for every Crystal Monster in my graveyard. I have 3 so that’s 1200 Life Points.

*Caillius glows bright and then Trey glows as well. His LP increase by 1200.

Trey’s LP = 4000
Ryan’s LP = 1000

Trey: so what do you think Ryan?

Ryan: actually, I think I need sunglasses just to see her. (laughs)

Trey: (laughs) it’s not bothering me. I guess I got used to it after all these years.

Ryan: I guess that’s true.

Trey: well what now? You have no way of protecting your Adelmar. And your hand is fresh out of cards. Aura Blast is use less at the moment. One attack from Caillius and I’ll be that much closer to defeating you.

Ryan: (realizing the situation) oh man. i’m not worried Trey. I’ve had to deal with much worse believe me. Bring on your Crystal Guardian.

Trey: alright if you say so. Caillius, attack his Adelmar with Crystal Light!

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
lenofelix

lenofelix

Character sheet
TDA credits: 500

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:09 pm

interesting duel

see a new type of crystal beast

woaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:30 pm

lenofelix wrote:
interesting duel

see a new type of crystal beast

woaaaaaaa!!!!!!

ahaa yepp. my new card series makes its debut in this chapter. and im about to post the next one woot woot.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Chapter 23 – The Crystal Duelist Part 2

*the duel begins between Ryan and Trey and it seems to go back and forth. It’s hard to tell who the winner may be. Ryan ends up introducing a new fusion technique that only works with his deck known as Rising Fusion. Ryan summoned Adelmar, Rising Tempest with the new Rising Fusion Method, which gives Ryan an edge. But then Trey ends up Synchro Summoning his Crystal Guardian – Caillius and puts Ryan in a tough spot. It’s an all out war between Crystals and Aura.

Trey: Caillius, attack his Adelmar with Crystal Light!

*Caillius shines brightly as she charges up her attack. Caillius forms her arms into a circular shape and a ball of light is created. The ball is then shot at Adelmar and turns into a large wave of light causing Adelmar to be destroyed and Ryan to take 100 points of damage.

Ryan’s LP = 900
Trey’s LP = 4000

Ryan: well I must say I’m impressed. You out-monstered me and also fully replenished your life points with 1 card. but I hope in all your fame that you didn’t forget about my Rising Flare trap card.

*just then the Rising Flare trap card glows blue and launches a blue crescent wave towards Trey causing him to take 300 points of damage.

Trey’s LP = 3700

Trey: 3700 is still more than enough. At least compared to your 900.

Ryan: yea don’t worry about me. (to himself) I gotta start to be more careful from this point on. Otherwise if this keeps up he’ll wipe out my Life Points for sure. Lets see what I’ve got. Nothing in my hand, and only Rising Flare and Aura Blast on the field. those wont help me now. I’m gonna have to draw something good to survive the next round.

Trey: your move.

*turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan’s LP = 900
Trey’s LP = 3700

Ryan’s hand = 0
Trey’s hand = 4

Ryan: alright. Time to make this turn count. (draws a card. now holds 1 card) ok. I summon Jhereg, Rising Air in defense mode.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653i

*the monster card zone he’s summoned to erupts with the Rising Aura and Jhereg is summoned.

Trey: (to himself) something’s off about that Aura. Every time it appears I feel like I’m sensing the presence of something strong.

Ryan: I’ll end it at that.

*turn moves to Trey. When Trey draws a card, he hears Erasmos.

Trey: oh, hey Erasmos.

*Erasmos appears.

Erasmos: need any help?

*Ryan notices Erasmos.

Trey: no no, not right now bud. I’m good.

Ryan: (laughs) well how about that. Erasmos is just as nosy as you Raz!

*Raziel appears.

Raziel: heyy when have I ever been nosy?

*Trey notices Raziel.

Ryan: ohh pretty much always.

Raziel: name one time Ryan…

Ryan: ok. All those time you bug me about Sarah. I’ll always get a, “oh did anything happen yet? Are you a ‘thing’ now? Or are you still lame?” and stuff like that.

*Trey begins to laugh.

Raziel: yea I know. I just wanted to hear you admit to being lame. (starts to laugh)

*Sarah hears this in the distance.

Sarah: what does it matter to you Raziel!? (starts to think) actually, what you just did was pretty funny. (laughs)

Ryan: ohh brother…

Trey: can we get back to the duel?

Ryan: yea sorry about them…please continue.

Trey: cool. I activate the Field Spell Card, Crystal Cavern!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653m

*a cave full of crystal, so much that it looks like its made out of it, appears on the field.

Trey: now I can discard 1 Crystal monster in my hand to the grave to change the Battle Mode of a Crystal Monster on my field. also, any Crystal monster in defense mode wont be destroyed with just 1 attack.

Ryan: oh great.

Trey: now I activate the Equip Spell Card, Crystal Core.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653g

*a transparent circular crystal appears on the field.

Trey: with this I can Special Summon 1 Crystal Monster in my graveyard to my side of the field and equip it to this card. so come on back Crystal Wyvern – Evaristus!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653m

*Evaristus appears inside the Crystal Sphere from the Crystal Core spell card.

Trey: and since Evaristus is equipped with Crystal Core, you can’t attack him as long as I control another Crystal Monster. And as you can see, Caillius is shining bright. And by the way as long as Caillius is out all other Crystal monsters on my field are unaffected by Spell or trap cards. so that makes my Evaristus pretty much invincible.

Ryan: oh mann. What a strategy.

Trey: and it gets better. As long as Evaristus is out you can’t activate any set spell or trap cards. face it Ryan, there aren’t many ways around this strategy. Can you pull it off?

Ryan: I guess we're about to find out, aren’t we?

Trey: I guess so. Alright then. Evaristus attack his Jhereg!

*Evaristus glows blue and Crystal spikes shoot out of the ground toward Jhereg. Jhereg is destroyed.

Trey: and now-

Ryan: (cutting him off) well see first things first. You take 300 points of damage from Rising Flare.

*a crescent blue wave flies toward Trey causing him to lose 300 life points.

Ryan: and second, I activate Jhereg’s special ability to special summon a Rising Monster from my deck. Come on out Okenuth, Rising Flames in defense mode.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653p

*the Rising Aura erupts on the field. the Aura turns into fire and Okenuth is summoned.

Trey: fine then. I’ll just have to take this one out with Caillius!

*Caillius charges up her attack and launches it at Okenuth. After it hits and the attack fades Trey notices that Okenuth is still there.

Trey: what’s this? You don’t have anything face down or on the field that can help you!

Ryan: actually you’re wrong. Okenuth himself can help me. See if you control at least 2 monsters then he won’t be destroyed in battle. Gotch’ya.

Trey: (laughs) yea you got me there. Well I’ll discard another Evaristus in my hand to switch Caillius to defense mode. And I guess all I can do now is lay a face down and end my turn.

*Caillius switches to Defense mode as the turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan’s LP = 900
Trey’s LP = 3400

Ryan’s hand = 0
Trey’s hand = 1

Ryan: ok. Here goes nothing. (draws a card. now holds 1 card)

*Raziel appears. She looks at Ryan and nods.

Ryan: (realizing he drew Raziel) ohh, Right. I guess I don’t have any other choice. (to Trey) The Dawn is Rising Trey cause I summon Raziel, Rising Dawn to my field in attack mode!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653p

*Raziel’s card shines brightly and Ryan’s hole field soon after that as she is summoned to the field.

Ryan: you ready Raz?

*Raziel nods.

Ryan: Okenuth?

*Okenuth nods.

Ryan: then lets get going. Alright Raziel and Okenuth time for Rising Fusion!

*The Rising Aura appears around Ryan, and then around Raziel and Okenuth. The Aura waves rapidly around both monsters as the 2 Aura combine. The Aura then explodes over the field as a new monster is created.

Ryan: I summon, Aeschylus, Rising Sun!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653y

*Aeschylus slowly Rises out of the Aura’s light and up into the sky as he is summoned to the field.

Trey: (thinking) my Dark Bribe I just layed face down wont help me here…

*After Aeschylus’s big entrance, Trey notices the Rising Aura around Ryan, but doesn’t say anything.

Trey: that’s a nice monster Ryan. But I think you’re forgetting some key pointers here. Even though your monster could destroy my Caillius he can’t thanks to Crystal Cavern. And you cant attack my Evaristus as long as Caillius is out.

Ryan: then I guess I better make this count considering Aeschylus returns to my Extra Deck during my next Standby Phase.

Trey: returns to your Extra Deck? (thinking) then why would he play him.

Ryan: oh yea, guess I should mention Aeschylus’s key ability. He can remove from play 1 card in your graveyard or on your field from play, and then inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the removed monsters attack points.

Trey: (shocked) no way!

Ryan: oh yeaa. Now Aeschylus, lets get to it. remove that Crystal Guardian!

*Aeschylus is still in the air as he spreads his wings. Just then the Rising Aura appears around Caillius and disintegrates her, causing her to be removed from play and Trey to lose 2900 Life Points.

Trey’s LP = 500
Ryan’s LP = 900

Ryan: and lets not forget that whenever a level 5 or higher Rising monster on my field attacks, my Aura Blast trap card will automatically deal to you 500 points of damage. Game over Trey. Aeschylus, attack his Evaristus with Burning Aura!

*Aeschylus holds up his arms as the Rising Aura forms above him. the Aura then turns into a burning Red color and grows in size. Aeschylus waves his arms down toward Evaristus and sends the flaming Aura right at Evaristus, causing him to be destroyed, and Trey to take 500 points of damage from Aura Blast.

Trey’s LP = 0

The holograms fade.

Ryan: great duel Trey.

Trey: same to you. It was an awesome duel. probably the most exciting duel I’ve ever had.

Sarah: see Ryan, how can you leave town now?

Ryan: (trying to sound sarcastic) hmm yea I don’t know Sarah.

Sarah: well fine then I’m coming with you.

Ryan: hmm ok. But before we go home, I’m gonna need to grab a bite to eat. Bus station food is gross. (laughs)

Sarah: do you ever think about anything other than fo-(realizes what Ryan just said) d-did you just say before we go home?

Ryan: (nodding) mhm. This duel made me realize that my problem won’t be solved by running away. As long as I’m here I have support from my friends.

Sarah: that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.

*Raziel appears

Raziel: so was I, but he’s so dense sometimes.

Sarah: all boys are.

Trey: hey you’ve got 2 of them right in front of ya.

Ryan: he’s right Sarah. Better watch what you say or somebody’s gonna be buying me a burger.

Sarah: I’m not buying you anything Ryan.

Ryan: fine. Trey will just buy me one then. (laughs)

Trey: wait, what? That wasn’t a deal!

Ryan: yea but I spent my money on a bus ticket, and Sarah wont buy me one. So you’re my last option.

Trey: what have I gotten myself into…
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 pm

you need to put more up... this is gettin very fubar.... and i also want to see your new card series..
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:45 pm

MasterGouken wrote:
you need to put more up... this is gettin very fubar.... and i also want to see your new card series..

i'll break that sentence down into 3 parts - lol 1 part for every ... (dot dot dot)

1) hmmm. i think i can handle making another 1 now. my thumb is pretty close to healed. getting easier too type.

2) i already forgot what fubar stands for lmao.

3) the Crystal Series? i thought i posted it here lol. if i didnt i'll do that as soon as i cann.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Chapter 24 – The End of Innocence

*After the duel with Trey, who eventually did buy Ryan a burger, the crew decided to head on too their separate homes. The time is now 9:47 PM. After Ryan and Sarah got Trey back home Sarah begins to walk off ahead of time.

Trey: see ya later guys.

Ryan: I’ll see ya.

*Ryan notices Sarah walking off.

Ryan: hey, where do you think you’re going?

Sarah: (confused) home?

Ryan: well yea but why like that? We don’t have too walk since Trey’s not with us remember?

Sarah: (laughing) are you sure? You think you’ve got what it takes to teleport us both home at once?

Ryan: well I’ve got pretty good control over it now, I’d say. But I guess there’s only one way too find out.

*the Rising Aura appears around Ryan. Ryan grabs Sarah’s hand. Sarah begins to blush. The Aura then surrounds Sarah and within a few seconds they both vanish. The scene now goes to a world we haven’t seen before, the world of Darkness.

Dark Minion: my Lord, the plan has been completed. We’re now waiting for your future orders.

Dark Master: excellent.

Dark Minion: anything you want me to do?

Dark Master: as a matter of fact, I would like you to travel too their world next.

Dark Minion: so I’m dueling Ryan now?

Dark Master: not exactly.

*the Dark Minion stares in confusion.

Dark Master: once you get up there. I need you too locate Ryan. With our most recent plan at a completion, he should be easily taken over by Darkness. So what I want you to do is let out all of your Darkness and have it consume Ryan.

Dark Minion: you do know that doing this will end up destroying my spirit right?

*the Dark Master nods.

Dark Minion: well if I have done all I can for you, I promise I will succeed in this final task, my Lord.

Dark Master: glad to hear it. you’ve served me well. Now get going.

*the Dark Aura surrounds the Dark Minion and the Minion vanishes. The scene now takes us back to Ryan and Sarah as they re-appear in front of Sarah’s doorstep.

Ryan: well, here we are.

Sarah: well what do you know? You can do it.

Ryan: (laughing) yepp guess so. Well goodnight Sarah.

Sarah: goodnight.

*Ryan begins to walk off and head toward his house.

Sarah: hey Ryan?

Ryan: (stops walking) yea?

Sarah: I just wanted to say…I mean…I just want you to know that…

*Ryan stands there almost confused.

Ryan: what is it Sarah?

Sarah: (changing her thought) um. I just wanted to say I’m glad you decided to come home.

Ryan: yea me too. What was I thinking?

Sarah: (laughs) don’t know. Well goodnight.

Ryan: ‘night.

*Sarah goes inside her house. Ryan continues walking to his. Once he reaches his door he goes inside. he walks around and realizes his Grandfather still isn’t anywhere around the house.

Ryan: where in the world could he be?

*Raziel appears.

Raziel: where’s who?

Ryan: my Grandpa. I don’t know exactly how long he hasn’t been home but it feels like forever.

Raziel: that’s true. Have you tried calling him?

Ryan: that’s a good idea Raz. I think I’ll do that right now.

*Ryan takes his cell phone out of his pocket. He begins to dial but a display warning comes up on the screen. It reads:

LOW BATTERY

Ryan: ahh mann. Low battery. Guess I’ll use the house phone.

*Ryan heads over to the house phone. When he gets there he notices the missed call button is flashing, along with the new voicemail light. Ryan and Raziel listen to the voicemail.

“This is the head of the police. I was hoping you would have answered the phone cause I hate to have to say all this through a voicemail. But before I continue, I would like to say that you and your friend are no longer a suspect to us anymore. But that’s not the main reason I’m calling. We found your Grandfather on the side of a street today about 2 miles from here. He needed medical help but we could not get it too him in time. It was too late when we found him. I’m sorry son, but your Grandfather passed away.”

*there’s silence for about 5 seconds. Then the voicemail continues.

“If you need anything at all feel free too contact us. I’m sure you remember where too find us.”

*the voicemail ends. You hear the girl’s voice of the answering machine in the background while Ryan just stares at the wall.

Raziel: Ryan…

*Ryan is silent as he wears a blank expression on his face. Raziel doesn’t know what too say. She then notices that the blank look on Ryan’s face has changed to anger.

Ryan: they did this, didn’t they…

Raziel: they?

Ryan: they’ve gone too far this time. This has to end.

*the Rising Aura appears around Ryan. Raziel is both worried and too scared too say anything. The color of Ryan’s Aura becomes a burning blueish white, and then changes into a dark blue with a black tint. His eye’s also have the darkblue tint. The Aura fades away and Ryan is gone.

Raziel: that doesn’t look good.

*Raziel disappears. Ryan then appears on a hill about a mile away from his town and stares out towards the horizon.

Ryan: I’m not going to stop until I find you.

*after about 10 minutes on the hill, Ryan uses the Aura to transport himself to all different places in and around Corona. He searches all night without any rest. The time is now 11:00 AM. Raziel appears.

Raziel: don’t you think its time you rested? You’ve been searching for about 13 hours.

Ryan: im not going to stop.

Raziel: well can you at least call Sarah?

Ryan: no. im not involving her in this anymore. They took my Grandfather from me. I wont let them take everything.

Raziel: (to herself) everything? Sarah?

*Raziel disappears. the Aura appears and burns around Ryan again and he teleports to yet another spot near-by. He searches for hours without food or sleep. The time is now 4:30. Ryan transports himself to another town about 3 miles away. Raziel appears.

Raziel: do you really think they’ll be here?

Ryan: they could be anywhere.

Raziel: could you at least think about what you’re doing?

Ryan: I have. I know exactly what im doing.

*Raziel disappears. all of a sudden Ryan is struck with some kind of a sense. He looks up at a building in front of him as he hears a cry for help. He runs closer and realizes a younger boy is falling from a roof. Ryan looks around at everyone standing around the building as they don’t try to help at all. They just stare. Ryan makes a decision to help this boy. He holds up Aeolus’s card.

Ryan: Aeolus come forth!

*Aeolus’s card glows white and within seconds Aeolus materializes.

Ryan: you have to help out here Aeolus. I need to you catch that kid falling. Fast.

*Aeolus nods. He spreads his wings and takes off as fast as he can towards the falling boy. Aeolus successfully catches the boy and safely brings him down to the ground right next too Ryan.

Boy: who are you 2?

Ryan: Hey my name is Ryan. I saw you falling of that building’s rooftop. are you ok? What happened up there?

Mike: my name is Mike, My teacher stole my deck and some creep pushed me off the rooftop.

Ryan: seems like a crazy school, Aeolus take care of Mike, I’ll be right back

Mike: Aeolus?

*the new tinted Rising Aura appears around Ryan. Ryan vanishes and Aeolus stays behind. Ryan then appears on top of the roof where he meets 2 creeps in cloaks. Their faces are visible.

Creep 1: (confused about the appearance of the Aura) what the?

*the Aura fades away and Ryan is left standing there.

Creep 2: who are you?

Ryan: that’s of no importance to you. I bet you 2 think you’re funny pushing a kid off a roof. Did you honestly think cloaks that don’t even hide your faces would get you out of trouble?

Creep 1: hey, the hoods are off…

Ryan: which makes you 2 so much dumber. At least wear the hoods…

Creep 2: who do you think you are?

Ryan: I don’t have time for this today. Lucky for you im in a hurry. So to make things easier on the both of us, how about you just hand over that deck you stole…

Creep 2: as if.

Creep 1: no joke. We’re going to rip you apart kid.

*the 2 creeps charge at Ryan and prepare for a fight. When they’re both about 5 feet in front of him, Ryan reacts.

Ryan: (sighs) is everyone I meet this stubborn?

*the new tinted Aura quickly appears and explodes away from him just as quickly. The Aura hits both creeps dead on and knocks them down. Raziel appears.

Ryan: im pretty sure I warned them…

Raziel: Ryan, you’re hurting them…

Ryan: not now Raz..

Creep 1: (struggling as he gets up) what the heck was that…

Creep 2: im going to kill this guy!

*they both get up and charge at Ryan again.

Ryan: ok. These 2 are the dumbest freaks I’ve ever met. They may even beat Zach and Kenny…

Creep 1: (preparing a punch) I hope you know a nice doctor kid!

*Ryan notices a cop car driving by.

Ryan: (chuckles) I hope you know a good lawyer…

*the Aura appears around the 2 creeps and they both vanish.

Raziel: what did you do with them?

Ryan: don’t worry Raz, I didn’t hurt them. Although death probably beats where I did put them…

Raziel: and that is?

Ryan: a cop car that drove by. I put them in the back seat of the car. Hence why I told them about the lawyer.

Raziel: well at least you didn’t kill them. You had me worried.

*Raziel fades away. Ryan transports himself back to the ground in front of Mike.

Mike: how do you do that?

Ryan: is this your deck?

*Ryan hands Mike a deck.

Mike: yeah this is it

Ryan: I couldn’t help but see that you have a winged beast deck with cards that I’ve never seen before, im curious where these cards are from and you have a spirit monster too I see?

Mike: they were a gift, and yeah you could say that, this is Castiel

Castiel: hello

Ryan: nice to meet you listen, Mike, I have to go now, but I think Aeolus would work very well you’re your deck I give you my card, Aeolus, Rising Wind.

Mike: rising…Castiel!

Castiel: I don’t think he is a Risen mike he wouldn’t of saved you

Ryan: (overhearing the conversation) what?

Mike: uhm nothing, ok if you really think he would help my deck then sure
Aeolus turns into a card, Ryan hands mike the card

Ryan: I really think so, but I got to go, Nice meeting you.

*Mike looks down at Aeolus, Rising Wind for a second the looks up, Ryan is gone. The scene now goes to Sarah inside her house watching tv.

Sarah’s mother: Sarah, dinners ready!

Sarah: alright mom.

*Sarah gets up too turn off the tv when Raziel appears next too her.

Sarah: (whispering) what are you doing here?

Raziel: I have to talk to you.

Sarah: (whispering) okk. But not here. My parents are in the kitchen. We’ll go upstairs. (to her mom) I’ll be right down mom! Just gotta get something.

*Sarah and Raziel head up to Sarah’s room. Raziel tells her the news about Ryan’s Grandfather and how he has planned to search for the Dark Minions until he finds them.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:59 pm

Dude....awesome!!

Nice chapter
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Make MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE!!! PWEASE!!!!
and your version about what happened with mike is better than Phoenix's
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm

i did reply to these posts lol. but with the mess that just happened i wasnt expecting everything would come back. but anyway i'll just say again that i had more time to plann out action in my story, so there is more i could have done. where-as Phoenix just started his story.

and PE thanks im glad you like it ahaa.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Yeah lol and i said we should do it again not too often and...yeah..
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Chapter 25 – The Transformation

*after Ryan found out that his Grandfather died, the only thing that came to his mind was that it was the work of a Dark Minion. Ryan’s anger transforms his Rising Aura into a darker color. This worries Raziel, and she gets even more worried when she sees Ryan injuring people. Ryan searches all day and all night for any Dark Minion, but is unsuccessful. Raziel is later convinced that Ryan still cares when he saves a kid named Mike from falling off a building. After all the madness Raziel shows up at Sarah’s house to tell her the about everything.

Sarah: I cant believe this has happened.

Raziel: yea I know. And the worst part is that Ryan actually hurt people.

Sarah: he just attacked them? For like no reason?

Raziel: well, they pushed a kid off a roof of a building.

Sarah: oh my godd!

Raziel: no no, the kids fine. Ryan had Aeolus catch him.

Sarah: ohh. Wait, so Ryan can materialize his monster spirits now?

Raziel: guess so. I didn’t exactly question him about it. I was still stuck in the moment. But we’re getting off track here. What should we do about Ryan?

Sarah: well where is he now?

Raziel: he’s in the next town over. Im not exactly sure of it’s name.

Sarah: how far away is it?

Raziel: about 3 miles I think?

Sarah: well then lets go.

Raziel: wait. I thought you were about to eat?

Sarah: oh crap. I’ll come up with an excuse.

Raziel: no hang on.

Sarah: hmm?

Raziel: you go eat. I’ll try and get Ryan too come back home. he needs to rest.

Sarah: okk.

Raziel: and if Ryan asks, don’t tell him I came to you. I don’t think he wants you too know what’s going on…

Sarah: alright...well good luck.

*Raziel disappears. We’re taken back to Ryan. The time is now 7:06. Ryan is no longer in the new town. He is now back on that hill we’re he first looked out into the horizon where he’s thinking to himself.

Ryan: why wont they show up? What are they waiting for? (chuckles) they probably know how mad I am and how easily I could destroy all of them right now. Those cowards…

*Raziel appears.

Raziel: Ryan. Can we go home now? Its getting late and you haven’t eaten anything since yesterday…

Ryan: (sighs) ok Raz you win. we’ll go home.

Raziel: (relieved) thank godd!

*Raziel disappears. Ryan transports himself back home.

Ryan: this house will never feel the same to me…

*all of a sudden Ryan senses something familiar too him. he walks up to the closest window at the front of his house and looks outside. He observes the trees and notices the wind is strong. Ryan then runs to the front door and steps outside.

Ryan: could it be?

*Ryan turns in the direction of Sarah’s house. Just then a huge sensation sends a chill through Ryan’s whole body. He turns around to see the Dark Aura appear in his driveway. The Aura becomes a bit transparent, but still visible. The next Dark Minion is standing before Ryan.

Ryan: (angered) its you.

Dark Minion: whats wrong? I figured since you’ve been searching for us you wouldn’t mind me stopping in?

Ryan: how did you know I was looking?

Dark Minion: oh please I can see whatever I want that goes on in your world right from my world.

Ryan: (clenches his fists) you’ve been spying on me?!

Dark Minion: don’t sound so surprised.

*the Dark blue – Black tinted Aura appears around Ryan. It burns wildly. Raziel appears behind Ryan. We’re taken too Sarah. She is in her room and completely unaware of what’s going on outside her house. Honest appears.

Honest: Sarah, I think you should have a look at this. (points to her window)

Sarah: what’s going on?

*Sarah walks to her window and looks outside to see Ryan, Raziel, and a Dark Minion.

Sarah: oh crap! Honest I have to get down there.

Honest: I understand.

*Sarah grabs her deck and heads down the stairs to her back door. She sneaks out and makes her way to the front of the house quietly. Raziel appears next to her.

Raziel: this isn’t good Sarah. Please keep your distance from those 2 right now.

*we’re now taken back to Ryan and the Dark Minion. Their still having their conversation.

Ryan: (angered) tell me one thing. Did you do it?

Dark Minion: hmm?

Ryan: you killed him, didn’t you?

Dark Minion: (sarcasm) I don’t know? I kill a lot of people. (smirks)

*Ryan becomes completely enraged now that he knows the truth.

Ryan: you basterd! I’m going to destroy you!

*the new tinted Aura around Ryan burns out of control. Ryan jumps towards the Dark Minion. Once both his feet leave the ground, Ryan uses the Aura to blast himself foreward. He is now about 7 feet away from the Dark Minion, and about eye level to it.

Ryan: now die!!

*as soon as Ryan unleashes his Aura, so does the Dark Minion. But this time the Dark Minion’s attack is different. Ryan’s attack hits the ground where the Minion was standing. It’s gone. When Ryan lands on the ground he hears the sound of Sarah’s voice.

Sarah: Ryan above you!

*Ryan looks up to find a cloud of Dark Aura about 10 feet above his head. Almost instanty, the Darkness slams down onto Ryan. This causes a huge gust of wind. Sarah and Raziel struggle against the wind as they hear Ryan yell. The wind dies down. When Sarah looks up at Ryan, she sees a Pure Black Aura in the driveway.

Sarah: what happened?

Raziel: Sarah…

Sarah: what?

Raziel: I don’t know. All of a sudden I feel very strange…

Sarah: (confused) what in the world is going on?

*Sarah looks back at the Pure Black Aura in Ryan’s driveway. She can now make out a figure standing inside the Aura.

Sarah: (gasps) is that…Ryan?

*Ryan now becomes visible inside the Pure Black Aura. To follow up with her confusion she hears Raziel quivering.

Sarah: Raziel what’s wrong?!

Raziel: (struggling too talk) Sarah, you and Honest need to get away from here. As far as you can. The Ryan standing there is no longer the Ryan we all know, and I’m afraid I will no longer be the same Raziel.

Sarah: what are you talking about?

Raziel: (still struggling) I don’t know how, but somehow that last Dark Minion destroyed itself, leaving it’s Aura behind. That Darkness now took over Ryan. I guess it was easy for that too happen because of his anger. This whole thing must have been their plan. And I’m afraid that the Darkness has tainted his deck. Which includes me…

Sarah: I cant believe this…

Raziel: please, just take Honest and go.

Sarah: but-

Raziel: (cutting her off) look at my legs…

*Sarah looks at Raziel’s legs and notices that they’ve started to change color. To a darkish blue.

Sarah: what’s happening?

Raziel: what I already told you. The Darkness is in the both of us. Me and Ryan. So please. Just get out of town.

*Sarah thinks about this for awhile. She decides to leave for now, but secretly come back home every now and then to see how things are - Secretly of course. She only tells Raziel about the leaving part.

Sarah: ok have it your way. I’ll be gone soon. Please be careful.

Raziel: I’ll do whatever I can.

*Raziel yells out. She can’t fight off the darkness anymore. It completely takes over her and the rest of Ryan’s deck. Sarah backs away, but still turns around every so often to see what’s happening. She eventually goes back into her house through the back door and makes her way upstairs to her winder. She opens it and tries to see if she can hear anything. After about 3 minutes, she overhears Ryan say something.

Ryan: nice to see you…Ruzilen. (Roo Zai Lin)

*Sarah looks over to where Raziel and her last sat. she finds Raziel sitting there, or so she thinks. Raziel is now a blackish blue colored –fiendish looking spirit.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653l

*Honest appears.

Honest: did I hear him say Ruzilen?

Sarah: yea. I have no idea what’s going on. I’m so scared Honest.

Honest: nothing will happen too you. I promise.

*we’re now taken to where Ryan and the now Ruzilen are. Ryan now has a Pure Black Aura and Red-Tinted eyes.

Ryan: it’s time to go.

*Ruzilen fades away. Ryan’s new Aura burns rapidly and within seconds Ryan is gone.

Sarah: Ryan…

*we’re now taken to the Dark Master in the world of Darkness. He is sitting in his “throne”.

Dark Master: well done my minion. Well done.

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Good chapter! im currently working on mine!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 pm

haha alright cant wait.

and thanks for reading. how badly do you guys want me too put up my new card series?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:35 pm

iTS UP!! no problem your series is interesting...new series...not too much, new chapters yeah
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:57 pm

lol okk i'll get to your new chapter soon. but the new series may not seem so intersting cause you only saw 1 card...lol.
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:07 pm

NEED MORE RISING PRODIGY!!! URGH!!! NEED MORE RISING PRODIGY!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:07 pm

The member 'MasterGouken' has done the following action : Approval system

'lucky 6' : 3
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 pm

MasterGouken wrote:
NEED MORE RISING PRODIGY!!! URGH!!! NEED MORE RISING PRODIGY!!!

lol i'm thinking about making it tomorro if im free. so stay tunedd Razz
Back to top Go down
tranebdr
Rising Prodigy
tranebdr

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1650

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 am

GIMME NOW!! D:
Xd jk take ur time Razz
but seriously o.o
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:18 pm

lol i have about an hour and a half until i have to leave. maybe i can squeez in another chapter. only thing is i dont know if there will be dueling for a few chapters. (i cant say why without ruinning anything lol)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:24 pm

How long are you gonna be gone?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:13 pm

im going bowling at 6. dont know how long exactly. a few hours probably.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Oh ok well...get on ham whenever you have time.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Chapter 26 – The Disappearance

*After hours and hours of searching, the next Dark Minion finds Ryan instead, right at his own house. It turns out that Ryan’s suspicion was right – the Dark Minions killed his Grandfather. Ryan aims to destroy this Minion. But it turns out that this Dark Minion’s aim was also too destroy itself. And by doing so, it leaves behind it’d Darkness. Since the Darkness is attracted to anger and Ryan was the one who had the most anger nearby, the Darkness consumed him. Sarah and Raziel were watching from afar. After an explosion that almost sent Sarah flying, she notices a Pure-Black Aura. Sarah late realizes that its Ryan standing inside this Aura. She then notices Raziel changing from her redish color to a dark blueish color. The transformation of Ryan and his deck had been completed.

It has now been 2 days since the incident. The time is 3:12 pm on a Friday. No one has seen or heard from Ryan. So this chapter begins with the same 2 cops that keep talking to Ryan and Sarah. They are standing in front of Ryan’s house.

Cop 1: this is his house.

*the 2 cops walk up to his door and knock.

Cop 2: anybody home?

*no answer. It turns out the cops have been trying to get a hold of Ryan for a day now. They decide to talk to Sarah. Sarah is home packing her bags and getting ready to get out of town for now. Once she’s all packed up she heads downstairs and talks to her parents.

Sarah: mom, dad?

Sarah’s Father: what’s up Sarah?

Sarah: you remember Caitlin right? well she asked me too hang out this weekend. They’re going on a trip out of town. It’s alright if I go right?

Sarah’s Mother: absolutely not! Not only did you wait until the day of too tell us, but what made you think I would even agree too this?

Sarah’s Father: oh common hunny. It’s ok. Why wouldn’t she be able to go?

Sarah: see mom now that’s why I thought I’d be able to go. I knew you wouldn’t agree. But Dad’s got my back. (laughs)

Sarah’s Mother: (sighs) well where are you going?

Sarah: (realizing she needed to come up with an excuse) ohh um. Her parents wouldn’t tell us. They said it was a surprise. (thinking) And they also said I’d need some money.

Sarah’s Mother: fine. Here’s $30.00.

Sarah: wow thanks…

*Sarah says her goodbye’s. right before heading out the door her dad stops her.

Sarah’s Father: hey hold on there kiddo.

*Sarah’s Father takes out his wallet and hands her another $50.00.

Sarah’s Father: there that should do it. sorry about your mother. She can be a little harsh.

Sarah: (laughs) yea I’ve realized. But heyy thanks dad.

Sarah’s Father: no problem. (kisses Sarah’s forehead) have funn.

Sarah: I will dad.

*her father walks away. Sarah continues for the front door. Once she’s about to open the door she hears knocking. She then opens the door to find a familiar 2 cops.

Sarah: can I help you?

Cop 1: yes im officer-

Sarah: (cutting her off) yea I know who you are…

Cop 1: I know. Its just my job to say that.

Sarah: (laughs) ohh yea.

Cop 2: (clearing his throat) anyway. Listen we’ve been trying to get in contact with Ryan for about a day now. He isn’t answering our calls and he doesn’t appear to be home today. Do you know where he is?

*Sarah talks to Honest in her thoughts.

Sarah: should I tell them?

Honest: don’t tell them about the situation. Deffinetly not.

Sarah: (back to the cops) I don’t know. I also have been trying to contact him but I don’t know where he is. In fact, I haven’t seen or heard from him in 2 days.

Cop 1: well there’s something that he needs to be informed about. Do you know when he’ll be back?

Sarah: haven’t a clue. But what do you need to him?

Cop 2: we aren’t supposed to discuss.

Sarah: look. I know Ryan would tell me. If this involves him I need to know.

Cop 2: look girl, just get back ins-

Cop 1: (cutting him off) it’s alright. I know her like I know Ryan. I know what relationship they have. It’s ok too tell them. So here it is Sarah. The thing is that Ryan is only 17. as of right now he has no legal Guardian. His father’s in prison and we can’t locate his mother. So until we locate his mother then he will have to become property of the government in foster care.

Sarah: I don’t think Ryan would want any of that. (trying to get rid of the cops) well I’ll let you know if I hear from him. look my friends waiting for me so I gotta get going.

Cop 2: alright. And thanks for your help. (handing her a card) that’s one of my cards. if you find out any information please call the number on the card.

*Sarah walks off to her car and drives off.

Cop 1: are you thinking what im thinking?

Cop 2: the friend she was talking about. You’re thinking she’s talking about Ryan too aren’t you?

Cop 1: absolutely. We should follow her.

*the cops get into their car and follow Sarah. Sarah has driven too Trey’s house too talk to Trey. She get’s out of her car, heads to Trey’s front door and knocks. The cops stay a few houses back.

Cop 1: (thinking) that’s not Ryan.

Cop 2: well how about that? She really doesn’t know after all.

Cop 1: well let’s wait a few minutes. then we’ll get going.

*Sarah yells for Trey.

Sarah: (knocking) Trey you here!?

*Trey opens the door to find Sarah standing there.

Trey: what’s up Sarah?

Sarah: I need to talk to you. Are you alone?

*Sarah tells trey about everything. The Dark Minions, Ryan’s Grandfather and his transformation. Trey doesn’t know what too say.

Trey: (confused) well..uh…are you sure?

Sarah: would I make something like this up?

Trey: well I don’t know you that well. But I guess not.

Sarah: good. Cause I wouldn’t and I’m not. But the worst part is that Ryan just disappeared and no one has seen him since that last Dark Minion attack.

Trey: well I haven’t seen him if that’s why you’re here.

Sarah: no not exactly. I’m here cause Raziel told me too get out of town. But I’m not leaving forever. I’m going to secretly go back to Corona and try to help the best I can.

Trey: well how wonder women-like of you.

Sarah: I’m being serious. Ohh and there’s just one more thing. My parents kinda think I’m staying at my friend Caitlin’s house for the weekend. So can I maybe stay here for now?

Trey: hmm well I don’t know if that will be ok with my parents. (realizes) my parents…who aren’t even home right now nor will be the whole weekend!

Sarah: cool. Thanks. And if I need to convince you more, I have $80.00 too spend.

Trey: ohh well you can definitely stay here!

*the cops are still watching Sarah. Sarah and Trey are about to go inside when Honest and Erasmos appear.

Sarah: Honest?

Trey: what’s up Erasmos?

Honest: I just got a terribly terrifying feeling fill me up.

Erasmos: meep meep. (Carbuncle talk for “this scary sensation just came over me)

*Sarah and Trey look at eachother. The cops are having a conversation.

Cop 1: alright nothing suspicious. I guess we can go now.

Cop 2: you know, just once I want something exciting too happen…

*all of a sudden the wind picks up tremendously. It picks up the Cop car and knocks Sarah and Trey against Trey’s house. A last minute instinct makes the Cops jump out of the car and onto the ground right before it flips over.

Cop 2: on second thought, I think I was fine living a boring life.

*the Wind is still strong. Sarah realizes the Cops had followed her.

Sarah: (yelling out to them) what are you doing here?!

*about a dozen Black waves start to glide through the air. All 12 waves meet in front of Trey’s house in his yard. The separate waves join together and form a Pure-Black Aura. The Aura is visible to everybody. All of a sudden a winged Fiend flies out of the Aura and into the sky.

Trey: what is that?

Sarah: that looks like…Aeolus?

*the Winged-Fiend holds up his sword and slashes down toward Sarah and Trey. This causes a gust of Wind mixed with a Pure-Black Aura to hurled towards them. It strikes right above them on trey’s house, causing the house to be damaged and Sarah and trey to fall down. Just then another Pure-Black Aura appears in front of the house. Ryan appears.

Ryan: that’s enough, Aeoleus. (A-Oh-Lee-Us)
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 148653o

*Aeoleus vanishes. The cops notice Ryan standing there and run towards him.

Cop 1: Ryan stay put! We need too talk to you!

Sarah: (yelling to the cops) no stop! Get back!

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan. Ryan launches the new Aura towards the Cops and hits them dead on, causing them to fall back unconscious.

Sarah: (shocked) Ryan did that effortlessly. And he did it so quickly. Even the attack happened in an instant.

Trey: uhh does someone wanna fill me in here?!

Sarah: it’s what I already told you.

Trey: so you really weren’t joking?

Sarah: no! sheesh!

Ryan: well look who it is. Sarah and Trey.

Trey: what are you doing mann?

*Ryan glares at Trey. His eyes are tinted with a Crimson Red.

Trey: enough said…

Sarah: Ryan stop this right now!

Ryan: what makes you think I’d listen to you.

Sarah: well excuse me!

Ryan: I’m on my own now. I left you and everyone else and look how strong I’ve become. I don’t need you anymore.

Sarah: you don’t mean that…

Trey: hey cool it buddy!

*Ryan glares at Trey. The Aura is still surrounding Ryan. He looks at Sarah, then back at Trey. Ryan then launches another blast of the Pure-Black Aura at Trey. Trey is defenseless.

Sarah: stop this!

*Trey is frozen with fear. He closes his eyes cause he feels better not being able to see what’s going on.

Sarah: Trey!

*the Aura stops right in front of trey and vanishes.

Ryan: you’re not worth it.

Trey: (opens his eyes) I’m not worth it? if I remember right I almost destroyed you when we dueled!

Ryan: that was when I was the old Ryan. You’d be dealing with the new Ryan now.

*takes out his deck.

Trey: well I’m willing to give it another shot if you are? Not like I’m giving you a choice.

Ryan: (snickers) are you serious.

Trey: 100%. Sarah mind if I borrow that duel disk of yours.

Sarah: Trey I don’t want you dueling.

Trey: it will be fine. I’ll duel him, win, then change him back to the normal lovable Ryan.

Sarah: are you sure that will work?

Trey: well that’s how it works on tv.

Sarah: oh great…our lives are in the hand of a television freak.

*Sarah hands Trey her duel disk.

Sarah: just don’t screw up ok? We need him back.

Trey: don’t worry. (to Ryan) you ready Ryan?

Ryan: you really want to go through with this don’t you..

Trey: yepp.

Ryan: it’s your life kid. Lucky for me I have some time too spare.

Ryan and Trey: let’s duel!

to be continued…

Last edited by Ryan on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next