hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
hey guest welcome to TDA.
register to enjoy your stay at TDA.
the staff and member's work together to create spam free forum Smile
twilight duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)

Go down 
+7
svstar34
xcross21
the final duelist
MasterGouken
Phoenix Enforcer
Jalen2Kool
Ryan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet
TDA credits: 3400

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

First topic message reminder :

so i finally decided to make my first fan fic ever based on my Rising card series. and here it is at last. now remember, this is my first one i've ever done so be nice ahaa.

ALL MY CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED HERE. YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE THE NEW CHAPTERS.

if you want to see my Rising card Archetype, click the following link:
https://twilightduelacademy.forumotion.net/card-showcase-f30/my-rising-card-series-t96.htm#285

Chapter 1 – the new kid in town
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 Keitakashima
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 KeiTakishima

name: Ryan Karino
deck type: Rising
Spirit Partner: Raziel, Rising Dawn

*We begin with Ryan sitting on a bench in a town he just moved to with his grandfather. The town is Corona, California. It’s about 4 o’clock and Ryan is just chilling their with his eyes closed when all of a sudden you hear Raziel’s voice right before appearing their next to him.

Raziel: Hey! What in the world do you think your doing?!

Ryan: (spastically) Whoa! Huh! Whaaaa? (Turns to see Raziel) Ohh, hey Raz what’s up?

Raziel: What’s up? What’s up is your grandfather told you to do one very small task while he went away for the day and you have yet to do that!

Ryan: (thinking deeply) Ohh right I forgot. Sorry. So…what did he want again?

Raziel: (sighs) You’re so hopeless…he wanted you to go get more bread for him cause you ate it all.

Ryan: If I’m as hopeless as you say I am, why do you continue to stick around with me ayy?

Raziel: (laughing) You know, I ask myself the same thing. But don’t forget I can leave whenever I want.

Ryan: (shocked) Whaaa? No don’t say that Raziel! I could never take another easy breath again if you were to leave!

Raziel: (laughing some more) So, I’m like asthma?

Ryan: (laughing with her now) Ahahaa. Let’s get the bread.

*Raziel Disapears. Ryan finally stands up and starts walking in the direction of the store.

Ryan: Umm. Hey Raz? I dont know where the store is...

Raziel’s voice: why don’t you ask around then? See that guy right there? ask him for directions.

*Ryan runs up to the man as the man turns around. They bump into each other. Turns out this man is easily tempered.

Man: Hey! Watch we’re ya going! Ya dig what I’m sayin?

Ryan: Whoa sorry bro. Chill out. (Whispering to Raziel) I think this guy thinks he’s ghetto ahaa.

Man: Who are you talking to now punk?

Ryan: (with some attitude) no one you can prove. Now who exactly are you?

Zach: the names Zach. And I don’t like your tude.

Ryan: Yea? Well you better get used to it cause my "tude's" not leaving. So what are you gonna do?

*Zach takes out a duel disk.

Ryan: You want to duel?

Zach: Is that not obvious? You’re a duelist aren’t ya?

Ryan: You better believe it.

Zach: So then lets go.

Ryan: You’re on!

*Raziel appears next to Ryan.

Raziel: Ryan, you’re being sidetracked again. The bread remember? Your grandpa’s coming home soon.

Ryan: Ah Raz you worry too much. This’ll be over quick.

Ryan & Zach: (together) Let’s duel!

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet
TDA credits: 50

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:03 pm

people make awesome cards =/

i just wish they were real
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
people make awesome cards =/

i just wish they were real

my number one goal the past few years is too make my Rising Series so great and balanced that i will show them too konami and they can hopefully approve of them. even if they dont i'll be happy i tried. i'd even show them my fan fic to show how the cards work togetherrr.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:20 pm

thats awesome ^_^
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet
TDA credits: 1300

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 pm

if yo dont take them to Konami.. hey.. i had that idea to when i made my first series.. T_T but anyway... if you do.. take my ass with ya because i want to see what they think about he Neo Godzilla Series Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 pm

i wonder what they are gonna come up with next =/
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm

as long as they dont make any more turdbirds (blackwings0
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm

turdbirds XD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Lol, you better have it up by tomorrow Ryan or i will hurt you

SEVERELY
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 am

lol XD
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 pm

i am working on a project for school and tonight is my only night to do it really cause im going away for the weekend. but i am hoping to have time to post the next chapter and duel Azza.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:20 pm

yea hopefully =/
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Ryan.. you better.. this is a direct order from your Dorm Leader...
jk jk PWEASE LIL BRO!!! DO IT!!!! CANT TAKE IT MUCH LONGER!! URGH!!!

*has hernia* *goes to hospital*
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Chapter 29 – the Hall of Viminia

*As if the counterparts of Poseidon and Violiar weren’t bad enough, there’s now an Arkados counterpart – Arkanor. Ryan summons Arkanor, Falling Death with a new powerful spell card called Nightmare Calling. Arkanor wipes out Trey completely, knocking Trey unconscious. Trey is rushed the hospital thanks to Sarah’s help. After the duel Ryan disappears again. His last words were, “I doubt he’ll get up” towards Sarah about Trey. It’s now 1 week later since the duel. no one has seen or heard anything about Ryan, and Trey has woken up and is now back home. this chapter starts with Ryan in the Dark Dimension talking to the Dark Master.

Ryan: so, you’re sure this place exists?

Dark Master: it has not been founded, but I believe the Hall of Viminia is out there. I don’t have much information about its whereabouts, but I’m sure you could get information from people.

Ryan: sounds like this could be difficult. I think I’m powerful enough as it is.

Dark Master: that may be true. However, there’s no such thing as too much power. And if you find this Temple you’re power will increase dramatically. But I do know something else. Ryan, if you can manage to find Whyet, I can guarantee he will know something about it.

Ryan: alright. I’ll do my best Master.

*The Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan. He vanishes and appears in Corona. Whyet is also around Corona, and he senses Ryan’s presence. Whyet finds Ryan, and secretly follows him around.

Ryan: ok. Where should I start? (thinking) actually, I don’t have to go anywhere.

*The Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan and he launches a blast into the sky, almost like a firework. People come from all over to see what it was.

Ryan: I knew that would work. People are so curious these days they couldn’t resist coming.

*the crowd of people looks around. In their confusion, all they find is a young boy – Ryan. People start to speak.

Man #1: what’s going on?

Man #2: did you see that?

Women #1: what was that explosion?

Women #2: it was so pretty!

*the crowd of people chatter more and more, and the noise from them just gets louder and louder.

Ryan: (to himself) this is annoying…(shouting) ALRIGHT!!

*the talking stops.

Ryan: thank you. I have a favor to as-

Man #2: who are you man?

Man #1: get lost kid.

Ryan: that’s not very nice.

*the Red-Tint in Ryan’s eyes appear and the Pure-Black Aura appears around him. Ryan jumps up and floats till he’s about 16 feet over the crowd so everyone can see and hear him. Whyet is still watching in hiding.

Ryan: alright listen up! I have a question for all of you. And believe me you better hope you have an answer for me.

Women #2: who the heck is this kid?

Man #1: just beat it kid. Why would I do something for you?

Ryan: (sigh) you know that really wasn’t the smartest thing to say…

*without making any movement, Ryan launches an extremely fast blast of the Pure-Black Aura at Man #1, knocking him down unconscious.

Man #2: I don’t know what the heck you just did but for your sake you better stay floating up there! You nearly killed the man!

*Ryan launches another quick blast of Aura at Man #1. but this time it doesn’t fade away. Instead, it remains visible while burning Man #1 until death.

Ryan: anything else anyone has to say?

*the crowd is silent.

Ryan: good.

*Whyet is watching from afar.

Whyet: this is not good. I have to warn Sarah.

*Whyet fades away. Ryan turns around to where Whyet once was.

Ryan: (to himself) looks like someone’s been following me. (to crowd) I’m looking for information. Information about a Temple known as the Hall of Viminia. But I just realized that you foolish people wont know a thing about it. sorry for wasting your precious time.

*The Pure-Black Aura waves violently around Ryan. The Aura explodes and flows all around Ryan, knocking everybody who was standing around Ryan unconscious. When the Aura fades, Ryan is gone. We’re now taken to Sarah. She and Trey are at Trey’s house in his backyard sitting on a bench.

Sarah: so how are you feeling?

Trey: I’m ok. I don’t remember much about the duel but everything I do remember I just keep running it over and over in my head. Especially the sighting of Arkanor.

Sarah: this whole thing is so messed up. Ryan is getting way out of hand. He has to be stopped.

*Honest appears.

Honest: I sense the presence of something strong.

Sarah: what?

*a blinding light appears in front of them. Whyet becomes visible.

Whyet: I need to talk to you.

Sarah: what’s up?

Trey: who’s this guy?

Whyet: my name is Whyet.

Sarah: this is Trey. Whyet, what’s going on?

Whyet: it’s about Ryan. I’m worried about him.

Sarah: I hear ya.

Whyet: you have no idea, Sarah, but what I just witnessed was almost unbearable to watch.

*Whyet tells her about what happened, and about the Hall of Viminia. Sarah’s expression becomes blank. Trey’s becomes angered.

Trey: (angered) I should have beaten him!

Whyet: don’t blame yourself. I could have told you that you would have lost. You’re lucky you’re still breathing.

Sarah: (getting back on topic) so why are you telling us this?

Whyet: I believe that you are the only one who can defeat Ryan, Sarah.

Sarah: me? I barely left a mark on Ryan when we dueled the first time with his normal deck…

Whyet: that may be the case. But whenever Ryan sees you, he acts differently. You remind him of his past.

Trey: it’s true Sarah. Do you remember when he attacked me with Aura and you yelled stop? Well, Ryan stopped his attack.

Whyet: Ryan is trying to run away from his past. You need to remind him of it.

*Whyet senses Ryan’s presence. Ryan’s voice is heard.

Ryan’s voice: there you are.

*streams Pure-Black Aura swirls around the yard. They meet in 1 spot and become 1 ball of Aura. The Aura fades and Ryan is visible.

Sarah: it’s him.

Ryan: I’ve been looking for you Whyet.

Whyet: you followed me?

Ryan: well you seemed to enjoy following me around all day so I figured I’d give it a try.

*Ryan notices Trey.

Ryan: well looks like you survived. If you want to keep things that way then you better not but into my business again.

Sarah: don’t talk to him like that.

*Ryan says nothing. He just stares at Sarah.

Ryan: (to himself) why do I always feel so nervous around her? (to Whyet) don’t think we’re done here. Tell me everything you know about Viminia. I know you know about it.

Whyet: why would I tell you?

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan and the Red-Tint appears in his eyes.

Ryan: because if you don’t, I’ll torture you until you start talking.

Whyet: alright stop this. I’ll make a bet. We duel. if you win I’ll tell you about Viminia. And I already know what will happen if I win. and I’m sure you do too.

Ryan: very well. I accept.

Sarah: Whyet wait! You just told me that I’m the only one who can stop him! so why are you-

Whyet: (cutting her off) because you must be ready for this challenge. I can hold him off this time but you need to be prepared. So please, just let me do this.

Ryan: you backing down?

Whyet: don’t be a fool.

Ryan: we’ll see who the fool is once we’re finished here.

*Whyet’s right arm shines yellow and a duel disk is formed with a deck inside. Ryan’s right arm becomes covered with the Pure-Black Aura and a duel disk is formed with a deck inside. both players draw their opening hands and their Life Points are set to 4000.

Ryan and Whyet: let’s duel!

to be continued...

Last edited by Ryan on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:13 pm

sweet cant wait till the next chapter
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Cant wait lil bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:34 pm

lol and im sorry for all the delays on everything. life has gotten so hectic for me lately. dont worry, nothing badd right now i just have been busy busy busy.

but im glad you liked it. and dont worry even though the chapters are becoming slower, that doesnt mean im giving up on the story.
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:48 pm

still waiting Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
obelisk blue
obelisk blue
Jaden Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:49 pm

i know its been like forever ._.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Admin
Admin
Phoenix Enforcer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Guys just wait he's busy...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:44 am

sorry about that guys. something happened on friday that affects my life for now, and i went away for the weekend. im not gonna talk about what happened, so dont ask. i will just say that i havent wanted to do anything since it happened. i'll see if i can make some chapters, i've just been so distracted and cant think straight.

sorry for the inconvienience.
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm

its ok lil bro.. when you ready.. we will be ready
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:43 pm

how many of you remember the time i talked about hurting my thumb?

wellit turns out that i actually tore something in it. i got it checked yesterday and yea im in a cast. so i wont be able to easily type for at least 3-4 weeks. this dumb cast covers from my hand to half of my fore arm. all for my thumb? i find it rediculous lol but i thought i would let you know that im gonna work on chapter 30 and possibly 31 but then thats all until the cast is off.
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken

MasterGouken

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:54 pm

ok lil bro.. when you are ready, we will be
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 pm

i have the duel all set up. wasnt that long to come up with the duel lol. you'll see why when its shown. im not spoiling anything. the chapters pretty much all set up too so now i have the ideas, just gotta type it.

1000 VIEWS WOOHOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Rising Prodigy
Ryan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Chapter 30 – Quick and Easy

*Last chapter Ryan is told by the Dark Master to locate a power supplying temple called “The Hall of Viminia”. Ryan figured out the one person who would know about it – Whyet. Ryan hunted Whyet down, which wasn’t difficult because Whyet had been following Ryan around all day and Ryan knew that while Whyet didn’t know Ryan knew. (I kinda like that sentence lol) Ryan wanted answers from Whyet but Whyet said he would only tell Ryan if he defeated him in a duel. Ryan accepted, and the duel begun.

*Whyet’s right arm shines yellow and a duel disk is formed with a deck inside. Ryan’s right arm becomes covered with the Pure-Black Aura and a duel disk is formed with a deck inside. both players draw their opening hands and their Life Points are set to 4000.

Ryan and Whyet: let’s duel!

Ryan: (drawing a card) get ready! I summon Aeoleus, Falling Wind!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 148653d

*a fierce Wind tainted with Pure-Black Aura streams appears as Aeoleus materializes in the Wind.

Whyet: (to himself) an Aeolus counterpart?

Ryan: next I’ll lay this face down and let you go.

*turn moves to Whyet.

Whyet: (drawing a card) I activate Mystical Space Typhoon! [Mystical Space Typhoon - Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.]

*a tornado appears from the ground up underneath Ryan’s face down. Inverted Spirits is sent to the graveyard.

Whyet: (to himself while looking at Sarah) I will do my best too protect you. (to Ryan) Next I activate another Spell card. this ones called Foolish Burial and it lets me send my Wulf to the graveyard. [Foolish Burial - Select 1 monster from your Deck and send it to the Graveyard.]

*Wulf, Lightsworn Beast is sent to the graveyard from Whyet’s deck.

Whyet: and now I activate my beast’s special effect. When he’s sent to the graveyard from my deck I can special summon him to the field. so rise up, Wulf, Lightsworn Beast! [Wulf, Lightsworn Beast/LIGHT/Beast-Warrior/4/2100/300/ This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, Special Summon it.]

*Whyet’s duel disk shines yellow and a yellow wave shoots out from his graveyard section of his duel disk. Wulf is summoned from the light in attack mode.

Whyet: remember this guy Ryan?

*Ryan just stares at Whyet with a serious look and says nothing.

Whyet: no? well here’s a little reminder! Wulf, Lightsworn Beast attack his Aeoleus! Shining Claw!

*the 3 Dagger-like claws shine yellow as Wulf lunges towards Aeoleus. Aeoleus is destroyed and Ryan takes 400 points of damage. Current LP = 3600.

Whyet: you’re still a slacker of a duelist. I’m disappointed too see that this is what you’ve done with your life Ryan.

Ryan: are you done running your mouth? Cause I would like to finish this.

Whyet: we’ll see what happens. But I’ll play this face down and I end my turn.

*turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan’s LP = 3600
Ryan’s hand = 4

Whyet’s LP = 4000
Whyet’s hand = 3

*Ryan draws a card and chuckles after looking at the card.

Ryan: I’m disappointed as well Whyet. Disappointed because after our first duel I was expecting at least the same challenge you gave me the first time. The way you’ve played today is, well, rather careless.

Whyet: what are you talking about?

Ryan: oh you’ll see. Right now.

*Sarah and Trey are watching from about 20 feet away.

Trey: I have a bad feeling about this turn.

Sarah: why?

Trey: in my duel with Ryan, he had the same look on his face when he drew that card.

Sarah: (realizes what Trey’s talking about) do you think Whyet can handle it?

Trey: I hope so. Let’s just give him all our support. Its all we can do for now.

*Whyet becomes nervous but tries not to show it. a small sweat drops down his cheek.

Ryan: time too say goodbye, Whyet.

*The Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan. The wind picks up and streams of the Black Aura are flying around in the air. The clouds darken and come together right above Ryan and Whyet’s duel.

Ryan: First I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy that face down of yours!

*a tornado appears below the targeted card as its destroyed. Bottomless Trap Hole is sent to the graveyard.

Ryan: and now I activate Nightmare Calling!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 148653s

*a circle opens up in the clouds right above the playing field. Black lightning strikes inside the circle as if it jumps from one side of the circle to the other.

Trey: I knew it…

Sarah: Whyet be careful!

Ryan: there’s nothing you 2 can do too stop me so shut up! Now then, my Nightmare Calling allows me to discard monsters in my hand and total up there levels to summon a Falling Monster whose level is equal too or lower than the total level of the discarded monsters. So I discard Aniren, Falling Hope, Ardrak, Falling Frost, and Barmedra, Falling Torrent.

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 148653e
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 148653f
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 148653a

*the spirits of the 3 monsters appear. The Pure-Black Aura appears around them. The spirits vanish in the Aura as the Aura shoots up into the hole in the clouds.

Ryan: I summon Arkanor, Falling Death!
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 148653x

*a Pure-Black Aura streams from the hole in the sky as it takes the shape of a large creature. The Aura fades away and Arkanor is visible as he’s summoned from Ryan’s deck.

Whyet: that’s…the counterpart of Arkados. This can’t be good.

Ryan: and my Arkanor has a very special ability. He can choose to do battle with either the Attack or the Defense points of the monster he chooses. So once I declare the attack on Wulf I’ll be using your Lightsworn Beast’s mere 300 defense points!

Whyet: I will still have points left. Don’t count me out yet!

Ryan: we’ll see if you can even stand up after this attack! Remember what you told me? All the attacks are felt as real and they do indeed hurt.

*Whyet looks up at Arkanor. His right arm begins to shake as Whyet trembles with fear that this could be the end of him.

Whyet: (to himself) I have to believe I can survive.

Sarah: (looking at Whyet) my hope for you remains strong Whyet.

Ryan: your time has come Whyet! Arkanor attack his Wulf with Inverted Blaze!

*Arkanor roars. He opens his jaw and a Pure-Black light appears inside. the light is fired and is instantly changed to a Pure-Black Aura Flame. The attack strikes Wulf, Lightsworn Beast and causes him to be destroyed. The black flames spring off Wulf and onto Whyet, which now burns him and causes him to take 3700 points of damage. Whyet falls to the ground.

Current LP = 300.

Trey: oh no, Whyet!

Sarah: is he ok?

*after about 3 long minutes of waiting Whyet’s body shakes as he struggles to move. Ryan notices and claps his hands.

Ryan: well well I’m impressed Whyet. But I feel that the smallest attack could destroy you. And it’s still my turn and I have one card left in my hand.

*Whyet lifts up his head, he has one eye open and his sight is blurry.

Ryan: (calmly) I activate, Inverted Curse to add Aeolus back to my hand. And my curse also deals 700 points of damage to you.
My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 148653q

*a Pure-Black Aura Wisp floats around Whyet. Whyet feels a burning sensation as he receives 700 points of damage. Current LP = 0. Whyet lies on the ground breathing heavily.

Sarah: no!

*Sarah attempts to run over to Whyet but as soon as she takes one step foreword a wall made of the Pure-Black Aura appears in a circle formation around her and Trey. Sarah reaches out to touch the wall but Trey grabs her arm to stop her.

Trey: I wouldn’t do that. This stuff seemed to burn Whyet like a fire.

Sarah: but I can’t just stay here and do nothing Trey! I cant even see through this stuff to know what’s going on…

Trey: I know. It’s not fair. But we have to believe Whyet will be ok.

*Sarah falls to her knees and begins to tear.

Sarah: I just want the old Ryan back…

*outside the Aura circle, Ryan walks over to Whyet and kneels down in front of him.

Ryan: quick and easy. Time to hold up your end of the bargain.

Whyet: (struggling) I won’t talk.

Ryan: you don’t have too. But it would be much easier on you if you do.

Whyet: I won’t.

Ryan: suit yourself. There’s more than one way too find out the information you hold.

*Ryan puts his hand on Whyet’s head and lifts him up off the ground. The Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan’s hand. After about 17 seconds, Ryan drops Whyet.

Whyet: (struggling) what did you just do?

Ryan: I found out the information you were hiding from me. The Aura entered your mind and told me everything you know about Viminia. And it was painful, wasn’t it Whyet?

*Whyet’s head drops to the ground and he becomes unconscious.

Ryan: thanks for the help.

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan and within seconds he vanishes, along with the wall of Aura that was around Sarah and Trey.

Sarah: look it’s gone!

Trey: is that Whyet?

*they run over to Whyet. Whyet struggles a little bit, but manages to stand up.

Sarah: thank god. I thought you were dead…

Whyet: well I won’t lie, but I barely survived. I just had to make it look like I was out cold until Ryan left. That way I knew it was safe to talk to you. Ryan now knows where the Hall of Viminia is. If he gets there before we do there is no telling what he could become. He will be too powerful and I wont know how too stop him. Sarah, you are our last hope.

Sarah: and I’ve been thinking about a plan. I have one but it’s all gonna rely on luck and how my deck comes together.

Whyet: it will all work out. And I have something too help you.

*Whyet fades away and leaves behind a ball of light. Inside the light is a card. Sarah grabs it and hears Whyet’s voice.

Whyet’s voice: all my strength is now in this card. it was made just for the situation we are in. you will know when the time comes to use it.

Sarah: I won’t let you down.

*Trey puts his hand on Sarah’s shoulder. She turns around and Trey gives her a smile.

Trey: you can do this Sarah. I’ll help out anyway I can.

*Sarah nods.

Sarah: its time to get the old Ryan back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)   My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fan Fic - The Rising prodigy (chapter 30 now up)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next